President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

Watch any one of his rallies. Go to youtube. Type in trump rally. And there you have it

Nothing comes to your mind, because we on the right, don't play that game.

Trump fights back, against serious players who choose to enter the arena, generally.

You people generally, are always about telling half the nation, that the other half is Evil.

That pisses off the half you are lying about, and terrorizes the half you are lying TOO.

You are the ones being divisive and hateful, not us, not Trump.

YOU.

Trump fights back, against serious players who choose to enter the arena, generally.

You people generally, are always about telling half the nation, that the other half is Evil.

That pisses off the half you are lying about, and terrorizes the half you are lying TOO.

YOU.
The fight back narrative is so dumb and old and overused. He picks just as many fights as he counters. Stop repeating obviously false talking points

YOU.
I don’t generalize about half the country like you are doing to me right now clumping me In with stuff that other people say. I take each person as they present themselves and go from there. Try doing a little more of that

The fight back narrative is so dumb and old and overused. He picks just as many fights as he counters. Stop repeating obviously false talking points

So, give the example, that is the equal of calling half the country "nazis" or "Deplorables".

YOu can't. Because your side's behavior is the source of our division.

People voted against Hillary, because she was a terrible candidate.

IT IS YOU PEOPLE THAT MADE HER CANDIDACY ABOUT "WOMEN" ACHIEVING OR BEING DENIED SOME MILESTONE.

No one on the right was pushing that narrative. It is you people that convince young women and girls that this was a vote on their hope and dreams and shit.

I voted against Hillary because I opposed her on political and ideological grounds. It was not a victory of sexism.

That is one example of how you people, with your focus on IDENTITY, make every political issue Vile Poison.

I don’t generalize about half the country like you are doing to me right now clumping me In with stuff that other people say. I take each person as they present themselves and go from there. Try doing a little more of that

Your side does it. When you support it, you are part of that problem. When I say that you are doing that, that is me calling you on your behavior, not me attacking you because of who you are.

So, give the example, that is the equal of calling half the country "nazis" or "Deplorables".

IT IS YOU PEOPLE THAT MADE HER CANDIDACY ABOUT "WOMEN" ACHIEVING OR BEING DENIED SOME MILESTONE.

No one on the right was pushing that narrative. It is you people that convince young women and girls that this was a vote on their hope and dreams and shit.

I voted against Hillary because I opposed her on political and ideological grounds. It was not a victory of sexism.

That is one example of how you people, with your focus on IDENTITY, make every political issue Vile Poison.
Don’t trolls on the right call liberals commies all the time? Don’t they try and paint Dems as the party of the KKK like that past has any relevance to the party of today? This kind of garbage talk comes from Both sides. You pretending like it’s one sided is a joke.

Clinton was calling racists and bigots deplorable BTW not all trump supporters and not half the country. You can’t even be honest about it can you?

Ive never in my life claimed a vote against Hillary was sexist nor have I ever defended a statement like that. You’re clumping me in with whatever left wing trolls you’ve been listening to and not making an honest argument. You’re being a hypocrite for stereotyping me while complaining about the left stereotyping the right.

Your side does it. When you support it, you are part of that problem. When I say that you are doing that, that is me calling you on your behavior, not me attacking you because of who you are.
You’re attacking me on my behavior that you know nothing about. You don’t know what I support or not because you don’t ask questions or engage me as an individual you generalize and clump me in with the extreme sections of your opponents. That’s a weak minded way to engage. Do better

We didn't use the FBI to gin up a false warrant to support a political impeachment as a soft coup attempt.

And we haven't smeared and destroyed people like you people are.

Hell, we certainly didn't have fucking riots murdering people in the streets.
Exactly... Show me one conservative that has taken to the streets and actually killed innocent people, and burned cities down, and beat defenseless old people as a response to an individual rogue cop that would have got what was coming to him anyways.... The left has shown that it is dangerous when it doesn't get it's way. It's time for justice, but it's time for justice to be directed towards the out of control left (hope the looters, murderous mobs and anarchist get what's coming to them by the justice system as well), instead of getting mob violence towards the innocent who were just trying to live peacefully until their government let them down, and this by standing down in light of them being killed. What a damn shame it all is.

Of course we have bad everywhere in society, but justice is supposed to be blind, and we must be patient in allowing the system to work. However, over the years we have allowed leftist justices to be elected to the courts, and wow what a farce that has been. It has created a chain reaction all the way down the line, where as people just get to where they just throw their hands up into the air, and begin to take justice into their own hands. Not good.

One things for sure, and that is that we can recognize who is more prone to act out in disgusting violence upon the innocent when it doesn't get it's way. That's a fact now.

Last edited:
Watch any one of his rallies. Go to youtube. Type in trump rally. And there you have it
Matters not, because the left has been at it for almost 4 years now, so he is well justified in his anger at this point.

Don’t trolls on the right call liberals commies all the time? Don’t they try and paint Dems as the party of the KKK like that past has any relevance to the party of today? This kind of garbage talk comes from Both sides. You pretending like it’s one sided is a joke.

Clinton was calling racists and bigots deplorable BTW not all trump supporters and not half the country. You can’t even be honest about it can you?
HRC's full quote - in context:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?

The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

"But the other basket, the other basket,

and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

Oh he is wrong for responding to unwarranted attacks initiated by the leftist who use the Democrat party to do it's bidding for them ?????
Yes... the way he responds and the way he instigates is wrong. Plain and simple

1592774993345.jpeg

HRC's full quote - in context:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?

The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

"But the other basket, the other basket,

and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."
LOL.... And the Democrats have been deploying these tactics for years and years now. Instead of going to a company for whom should be looking for character first, and education second, the government has convinced these companies that it is discrimination to not hire a person based upon their record and/or their character because it's discrimination....So companies are to instead only look at their education by government order upon hiring them.

Ok, now was Ted Bundy educated, and the list goes on into infinity. Now how would you like it if you found out that your company was empowering a bad person who took his or her paychecks, and did huge damage to society around them ????? And worse you were given a heads up that the person may have been previously engaging in things that were bad (possibly illegal), but you had to hire and empower that person based upon his or her education only, instead of it being also based upon their record and/or character as well ????????

I don't know, people don't take to kindly to people wronging them, and that goes for individuals and/or groups. Agree that the response can be over the top sometimes, but can you imagine the anger that Trump must feel towards those whom wronged him or mistreated him far greater than he should have been treated in such ways ??

I don't know, people don't take to kindly to people wronging them, and that goes for individuals and/or groups. Agree that the response can be over the top sometimes, but can you imagine the anger that Trump must feel towards those whom wronged him or mistreated him far greater than he should have been treated in such ways ??
The forces against Trump are strong. A mature leader should be able to deal with opposition in a respectable way. Lying, and demonizing and spreading false information is not going to calm things, it’s going to make them worse. Trump plays a big part in making things worse.

Forum List

Back