President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
1591064131638.jpeg

Trump: It is A Bible

Minutes before Trumps Bible Photo-op in front of a church. Police use Tear Gas to clear away Washington DC protestors

View attachment 344174

What would Jesus do Mr President?

Jesus did the same thing to the Pharisees, when He scourged them in the temple. Of course, He didn't have any tear gas, just a whip made out of cords.

Tear gas would have been more effective, though.

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

But he tear gassed protestors to clear a path to the church

I wonder which inner demon the IMPOTUS is projecting...
The Right Rev. Mariann Budde, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, said she learned of Trump's visit by watching it on the news.
“I don’t want President Trump speaking for St. John’s,” Budde said.
“I am outraged,” she said, with pauses emphasizing her anger as her voice slightly trembled. “I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call that they would be clearing with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop, holding a Bible, one that declares that God is love and when everything he has said and done is to enflame violence."
Before being elected as bishop in D.C., Budde spent 18 years in Minneapolis as rector of St. John’s Episcopal Church. She said the church disassociates itself from the messages of the president. “We hold the teachings of our sacred texts to be so so grounding to our lives and everything we do and it is about love of neighbor and sacrificial love and justice,” she said.

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

But he tear gassed protestors to clear a path to the church
Have you ever wondered why something as innocuous as a bible could trigger you so easily?

Did you get raped up the ass by a homosexual pedophile priest when you were a kid, or what?? :dunno:

Forum List

Back