President seeks total nuclear disarmament

I think Rightwinger pulled a quote from a Republican President...
This looks familiar.
He pulls this out from time to time....

But it seems like something Obama would say....

Except obama doesn't understand it.......Reagan did not weaken the U.S. thinking that is how you get Russia to be nice.....

Reagan made the statement about the Soviet Union during the Cold War..Obama is dealing with Russia

Not the same animal

Very clever indeed winger, but here is the fallacy-------->Reagan never gave carte blanche for rogue nations to get the bomb. Your guy has, and has screwed those younger than us for decades to come.
Far from the Truth

Obama negotiated Iran AWAY from a bomb
It was Reagan who sold Iran weapons

Empty rhetoric.
Far from it

A lofty goal from a great President

The problem is our enemies do not posses those same lofty goals, of course they are not stupid, they would do everything to make us believe they do. Now is not even the time to be having that discussion. First goals should be to create an evironment of peace and trust between nations, as it is now, Russia and China steal from us at every turn and still harbor bitterness against us. Its foolish to be talking about dissarmament now, it will only be seen as weakness. Weakness is not respected in that part of the world only played

This looks familiar.

Except obama doesn't understand it.......Reagan did not weaken the U.S. thinking that is how you get Russia to be nice.....

Reagan made the statement about the Soviet Union during the Cold War..Obama is dealing with Russia

Not the same animal

Very clever indeed winger, but here is the fallacy-------->Reagan never gave carte blanche for rogue nations to get the bomb. Your guy has, and has screwed those younger than us for decades to come.
Far from the Truth

Iran will still be getting their Nukes, we have no way of inspecting them

This looks familiar.

Not the same animal

Far from the Truth

Oh, so you don't believe the administrations novel writer then, lol. Keep spinning. I know you are, and you know you are, the question is, does everyone else know you are, lol!

Empty rhetoric.
Far from it

So let me get this straight.

One year he is telling Iran, sure, continue to research ways to make a nuke, the world doesn't mind. Here, we'll even give trade with you so you have more money to do so.

And the next, he's telling the world, we need to get rid of them all.

Boy, you just lap this shit up, don't you?

You and your hero worship are idiotic.

Seriously.

This looks familiar.

Not the same animal

Nations can't make the weapons of other nations?

You wouldn't by chance have a justification for that would you?

Well, there you go again, lol! Why/how did the charming delightful North Korea get nuclear weapons, that very stable regime that YOU might know of? By one of your heroes, Bill (BJ) Clinton, that is how.............just like Obama has opened the door for Iran. Now if you really want to discuss it, I will start a new thread if you will participate, but understand that even some of your leftist peers on here know how North Korea got the ability to get their nukes, and it was the same way/path by which Iran will get them. The dropping of sanctions on North Korea did it there, (Thnx Bill) and that is what will drive Iran, along with 150 billion, YOUR (not mine) President handed them to fund it!

This looks familiar.

Not the same animal

Far from the Truth

Iran will still be getting their Nukes, we have no way of inspecting them
Of course we do

We have already verified the dismantling of centerfuges and removal of enriched uranium

Empty rhetoric.
Far from it

One year he is telling Iran, sure, continue to research ways to make a nuke, the world doesn't mind. Here, we'll even give trade with you so you have more money to do so.

Seriously.
Reagan never told Iran to continue research.....he just sold them arms

You are obviously confused

Empty rhetoric.
Far from it

So let me see if I have this right...

Russia and China constantly cheated on arms control...

North Korea got nukes behind our backs, and Iran is undoubtedly trying to do the same...

So, yeah, let's give up OUR nukes, where we can GUARANTEE that any of our enemies wipe us off the map in a war...

Great plan, Sherlock!!!

I think what the elites have in mind is Agenda 2030. If you have world government, there is no need for WMD. Just a totalitarian world police force to keep the little people and local revolts from rebelling against their slave masters. :lmao:

Once WWIII is over and all the nukes are used up, and a world government is established, they just won't build any more.

:ack-1:

This looks familiar.

Not the same animal

Well, there you go again, lol! Why/how did the charming delightful North Korea get nuclear weapons, that very stable regime that YOU might know of? By one of your heroes, Bill (BJ) Clinton, that is how.............just like Obama has opened the door for Iran. Now if you really want to discuss it, I will start a new thread if you will participate, but understand that even some of your leftist peers on here know how North Korea got the ability to get their nukes, and it was the same way/path by which Iran will get them. The dropping of sanctions on North Korea did it there, (Thnx Bill) and that is what will drive Iran, along with 150 billion, YOUR (not mine) President handed them to fund it!

Great quote from a great president....

It is my fervent goal and hope…that we will some day no longer have to rely on nuclear weapons to deter aggression and assure world peace. To that end the United States is now engaged in a serious and sustained effort to negotiate major reductions in levels of offensive nuclear weapons with the ultimate goal of eliminating these weapons from the face of the earth.”
Bunch of bullshit. If that were true he wouldn't have basically given Iran a green light to build nukes.

Not the same animal

Already answered that. Got another question, or are you stuck in lefty pete, and repeat mode?

Not the same animal

Already answered that. Got another question, or are you stuck in lefty pete, and repeat mode?
Your answer is not an answer.

I have a big black scary gun and lots of ammo. Do I have the right to tell my neighbor he can't have the same?

Last edited:
Empty rhetoric.
Far from it

Seriously.
Reagan never told Iran to continue research.....he just sold them arms

You are obviously confused

Who is talking about Reagan? What decade are you living in?

I was just talking about last year silly. We're talking about Obama. I thought that is who the thread is about. You're the one who is confused.

Your answer is not an answer.

I have a big black scary gun and lots of ammo. Do I have the right to tell my neighbor he can't have the same?

Yes I do. Want to know what happens when countries don't? Ask Neville Chamberlain. Want a more current problem? Then ask South Vietnam and Japan, how they feel about China invading their space with man made islands, right in the area where much of the worlds trade flows through. What is your solution for this? Smoke a doobie with them? A hukkah? Kiss their ass?

You leftists do NOT think from reality! Did Chamberlain try to make nice, and where did it get the world? Did dictators even convince Joseph Kennedy? What has changed most in the world, technology, or human nature!

Everything is the same as it was throughout time, we are just more technologically advanced. Men still want women, eventhough they can't say it. Women don't want to lift heavy boxes eventhough they can't say that either. And dictators are bloodthirsty, even though you lefties think it has all gone away.

It is my fervent goal and hope…that we will some day no longer have to rely on nuclear weapons to deter aggression and assure world peace. To that end the United States is now engaged in a serious and sustained effort to negotiate major reductions in levels of offensive nuclear weapons with the ultimate goal of eliminating these weapons from the face of the earth.”
Yes, he was a great President. Wish more people saw that.

NOT an Obama supporter.

But I concur.

The state has not authority to use a device such as a nuclear weapon to kill the innocent in order to force the government into surrendering.

Forum List

Back