President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy is a dwarf with a Napoleon complex that needs psychiatrist

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Of course NWO needs mentally insane people as puppets. Just look at Greta, Zelensky, Nasrlany or Macron.

"Narcissistic dwarf, Napoleon!" - In Lviv, Zelensky is being beaten
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy is a dwarf with a Napoleon complex that needs psychiatric expertise. This was stated by scandalous TV presenter Ostap Drozdov on the Lviv TV channel NTA, reports the correspondent of "PolitNavigatora.
According to Drozdov, this is seen in the way Zelenski admires himself in international negotiations.
"When I read this transcript, I caught myself thinking that even dwarfs have such flashes of greatness. When he says "I", he means "I" to himself, not the presidency. When Zelensky says it - it is not said by the President of Ukraine, it is said by Napoleonchik, who has a lot of complexes, and there you need to conduct a psychiatric examination on the topic of his greatness.
How, "Trump himself called me and I can talk to him on an equal footing and say that some Angela Merkel and some Macron, the European Union, do not understand what they do and so on. This is what a size it is!
Our president must be very complex, and it's very sad, because the country itself becomes a hostage," said Drozdov.

Source:

www.politnavigator.net/samovlyubljonnyjj-karlik-napoleonchik-vo-lvove-gromyat-zelenskogo.html

nxXZ61aZ2j-768x433.jpg

Well, the person who made it possible for him to become a president is a well known Ukrainian oligarch Kolomoysky with a triple citizenship: Israeli, Ukrainian and Cyprus (he admitted it himself) and who makes a lot of his money on a war in Donbass (SE Ukraine).

Ihor Kolomoyskyi - Wikipedia

As we like to say: who pays for a girl's dinner is the one who dances her.

Well, the person who made it possible for him to become a president is a well known Ukrainian oligarch Kolomoysky with a triple citizenship: Israeli, Ukrainian and Cyprus (he admitted it himself) and who makes a lot of his money on a war in Donbass (SE Ukraine).

Ihor Kolomoyskyi - Wikipedia

As we like to say: who pays for a girl's dinner is the one who dances her.

Is an oligarch who is non-Jew in Ukraine?
How could it happen?
Jews live not longer as 200 years in Ukraine, but now the entirely country and its wealth belong to them?

Forum List

Back