The Ukraine War is badly lost by the Nazis. Zelensky Officially Lined Up to Go .

Russian economy has reached pre-war(December 2021) levels
Not even two years have passed and all the consequences of the Western sanctions have gone down the drain.
And taking into account that these events have already given a powerful impetus to many necessary sectors of the economy, in general, Western sanctions have done more for Russia's benefit than for detriment.

I have changed my mind about you ....

Totally unimportant. Change your mind about Putin and stop to work for him.

See previous post of mine .
Try and learn from better informed people and grow up by not making pointless personal comments which are just childish .

Putin and his criminal gang - and no one else - also not the USA or the Ukraine - is the cause for this totally stupid, senseless and extremely criminal and brutal war Russia had started against Europe in the Ukraine.

Ukrainian soldier made not an easy decision..... 😁
"I am paid 3 times more and will soon be given citizenship."

I wonder where he would have had an easier time in captivity, Hamas or Russia?

Last edited:
Russia is best buds with Hamas.

The Russia-lovers here must really, really, REALLY hate Israel.

Oh, Ukraine is doing fine. Winning a war of attrition takes time.
I don't believe it. For once we agree. Some put more value on freedom than others.

Russia is now scraping bottom and drafting recent immigrants to Russia, so let's hope Julian Assange is one of the draftees. It's about time he supported his Russian masters with more than just propaganda.

F-GHPG6WQAALxWa

Look at this .
Must be Fake News squealed Trolls and Deniers

The total losses of the EU from the imposed sanctions and the curtailment of economic relations with Russia amount to approximately $1.5 trillion (140 trillion rubles), said Deputy Foreign Minister of the Russian Federation Grushko.

This is more than the total military budget of all NATO countries combined. The result: empty arsenals, industry fleeing to the United States and rising energy prices. At the same time, Brussels, on orders from Washington, unequivocally supported Israel during the latest escalation in the Middle East. This angered European Muslims and led to numerous street demonstrations and a rise in extremism.

I can’t help but feel that Europe is a kind of suicidal loser.

Look at this .
Must be Fake News squealed Trolls and Deniers

The total losses of the EU from the imposed sanctions and the curtailment of economic relations with Russia amount to approximately $1.5 trillion (140 trillion rubles), said Deputy Foreign Minister of the Russian Federation Grushko.

This is more than the total military budget of all NATO countries combined. The result: empty arsenals, industry fleeing to the United States and rising energy prices. At the same time, Brussels, on orders from Washington, unequivocally supported Israel during the latest escalation in the Middle East. This angered European Muslims and led to numerous street demonstrations and a rise in extremism.

I can’t help but feel that Europe is a kind of suicidal loser.

Russian, you lost up to now a minimum of 35,000 young Russain soldiers in your stupid, senseless and criminal war on Europe which you started in the Ukraine because of the totally weird and unreal ideas of your leader Putin and his criminal gang. Do me the favor to switch on your reasonability, stop this war and go back to your biggest country of the world in the size of a continent with the population of a nut. Do it yesterday - because that is the very best date to do so. Every day longer will cause only a new catastrophe for people which we both now currently do not know.

Last edited:
Noriega...Gaddafi...Zelensky...

You'd think those types of useful idiots would recognize the pattern by now.

US curators are slowly beginning to present Zelensky as a lonely underfuhrer, walled up in a bunker, alone with his delusional thoughts of a near victory, whereas they, the curators, have always been in favor of peace negotiations. Classic Goebbels-ism. They will have ukro clown for breakfast and not choke on it.

While there are now some three hundred thousand Ukrainian men at the age of 40 there are less than a hundred thousand men at the age of 25.

As there are so few men and women of that reproductive age there are also only few new babies. Becoming independent was a social-demographic catastrophe for Ukraine that will haunt the country for the next hundred years.

The Ukrainian army can not draft younger soldiers because younger people are simply not there. The few thousand who are still hanging out in Kiev are actually university students who's knowledge and service will be needed over the next decades. To draft them would kill all positive perspectives the Ukraine still might have.

Forum List

Back