President of El Salvador has noticed Biden Disaster: "Something so big & powerful can’t be destroyed so quickly, unless the enemy comes from within"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
We are watching the falling of an Empire. It isn't new, we can read it, the history is there, we can learn from it. Rome, Greece, Babylonia, etc. Those Empires had to be replaced by a new one. No Empire can live forever. A new Empire is coming, my friends

This is likely why NYT's came out and acknowledged Hunter laptop story as proven, they are moving on Biden and his team of traitors, whom are obviously not on the United States side in any matter, not one! No nation can survive such treachery, Biden should be dragged from white house and executed out of hand on the steps of nations capitol, along with every single member of his family, and every single member of his illicit administration!

Just look, all you need do is "look at what they have done to the United States in just 13-months," not one thing, not fucking one, wasn't directly beneficial to the United States enemies, and utterly ruinous to the United States, including Bidens naked treachery with Russia and Iran, they do not even hide their intentions, and of course all is made manifestly worse by fact that Biden/Harris were not even elected, everyone knows they were cheated into office except the most brain dead fascist democrat street trash.....
:wink:

We are watching the falling of an Empire. It isn't new, we can read it, the history is there, we can learn from it. Rome, Greece, Babylonia, etc. Those Empires had to be replaced by a new one. No Empire can live forever. A new Empire is coming, my friends

G0 fuque yourself, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus Putinist scumbag. Change the channel

The president of El Salvador? Is this a man whom you know and respect?

That's why we have a democracy instead of a scumbag empire duh. Like you want, ignoramus Trump/Putin dingbat dupe....

• Banned
yes. i know him personally... i am also distantly related to the president of the dominican republic, i just learned a while ago. i don't know how to prove all this to you, though

yes. i know him personally... i am also distantly related to the president of the dominican republic, i just learned a while ago. i don't know how to prove all this to you, though
You don’t need proof as I don’t really care if it is true or not. Do you respect the man?

The focus of El Salvador’s critique was inflation, right? Let’s look at that… thoughts??

Consumer prices in El Salvador rose 6.67 percent year-on-year in February of 2022, picking up from the 6.48 percent jump in the previous month. It was the highest reading since August of 2011, as prices accelerated for food and non-alcoholic beverages (9.45 percent vs 8.95 percent in January), transportation (9.61 percent vs 7.82 percent), and restaurant and hotels (7.03 percent vs 6.88 percent). On the other hand, inflation eased for housing and utilities (4.86 percent vs 6.68 percent) and furnishing and household maintenance (2.39 percent vs 2.99 percent). On a monthly basis, consumer prices advanced 0.61 percent, consistent with the 0.61 increase in the previous month.​

Annual inflation rate in the US accelerated to 7.9% in February of 2022, the highest since January of 1982, matching market expectations. Energy remained the biggest contributor (25.6% vs 27% in January), with gasoline prices surging 38% (40% in January). Inflation accelerated for shelter (4.7% vs 4.4%); food (7.9% vs 7%, the largest since July of 1981), namely food at home (8.6% vs 7.4%); new vehicles (12.4% vs 12.2%); and used cars and trucks (41.2% vs 40.5%). Excluding volatile energy and food categories, the CPI rose 6.4%, the most in 40 years. Still, the surge in energy costs due to war in Ukraine is still to come. The inflation was seen peaking in March but the recent developments in Europe coupled with the ongoing supply constraints, strong demand, and labour shortages will likely maintain inflation elevated for longer.​

You, and the other retards above, are intoxicated upon fantasy, you are gonna be here online, along with all of the other retards, as the nation collapses into unavoidable ruin in coming days, you will not even know it occurred. El Slavador, and literally every other Latin American nation, sees exactly what is happening, and exactly why!

Did you think yourselves intelligent, well you're fucking not so very much, these nations see exactly what Biden has done and they are frightened to death, as well they should, because when we collapse sometime this year into ruin, and its gonna happen, then the gravy train they ride comes to an ending. Biden has allowed in at least five million illegals in just 12-months time, no nation on earth can survive that, and no nation will be! :omg:

You, and the other retards above, are intoxicated upon fantasy, you are gonna be here online, along with all of the other retards, as the nation collapses into unavoidable ruin in coming days, you will not even know it occurred. El Slavador, and literally every other Latin American nation, sees exactly what is happening, and exactly why!

Did you think yourselves intelligent, well you're fucking not so very much, these nations see exactly what Biden has done and they are frightened to death, as well they should, because when we collapse sometime this year into ruin, and its gonna happen, then the gravy train they ride comes to an ending. Biden has allowed in at least five million illegals in just 12-months time, no nation on earth can survive that, and no nation will be! :omg:
Haha, did you just say that the entire nation is going to collapse and retards like myself won’t even notice?!?!

your gullibility is hilarious. So after this year when we are not in ruin can I expect an apology and admission that you were wrong?

That'll be tough to prove...but we were already pretty sure you were related to a queen... ;)

don't worry folks, Biden's on it, inflation is being dealt with...in Argentina

El Salvador? The way they get rid of potential political rivals in Latin America is to lock them up or send them to the U.S. Come to think of it the democrats do the same thing.

Forum List

Back