President Obama: Never Impeached

Why?

Bush closed his program before he left office.

F&F is all on Obama

Funny. I don't recall President Obama being censured or impeached for it.

yup, real shame that.

But Bush was not around when Fast and Furious started.

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia

Some food for thought...

A program similar to Fast and Furious did go forward under the Bush administration in 2006 and 2007. That program, called Operation Wide Receiver, also attempted to track suspicious weapons. Allowing gun sales to go forward even when the ATF had probable cause to believe the sales were unlawful has come to be known as "gun walking."

The two operations -- Fast and Furious and Wide Receiver -- had some similarities, and both were run out of the ATF’s Phoenix Field Division. The inspector general explored both programs in depth and found similar problems.

Barack Obama said 'Fast and Furious' began under the Bush administration

Obama had the media on his side, covering up the fact that he was a Muslim foreigner who was born in Kenya, as his publisher said when he wrote a book.

Which his publisher later corrected.
How did they get the idea he was born in Kenya in the first place? Obama must have told them that, they didn't just make it up when they published his bio.

Fox News?
Nope. Obama must have told the publisher he was born in Kenya, no other explanation makes sense.

And, I figure he was telling the truth when he told them that.

Only when Obama decided he wanted to be President did the story change, and a fake Hawaiian birth certificate was cooked up.

Why?

F&F is all on Obama

yup, real shame that.

Some food for thought...

A program similar to Fast and Furious did go forward under the Bush administration in 2006 and 2007. That program, called Operation Wide Receiver, also attempted to track suspicious weapons. Allowing gun sales to go forward even when the ATF had probable cause to believe the sales were unlawful has come to be known as "gun walking."

The two operations -- Fast and Furious and Wide Receiver -- had some similarities, and both were run out of the ATF’s Phoenix Field Division. The inspector general explored both programs in depth and found similar problems.

Obama said?

He was wrong.

read the link I gave you.

Fast and Furious started in 2009

No, you can thank Bush for that.

Why?

F&F is all on Obama

yup, real shame that.

Some food for thought...

Obama said?

He was wrong.

Operation Wide Receiver started in 2006 out of the ATF’s same Phoenix Field Division - under Bush.

Last edited:
1. The MSM always gave Obama the benefit of a doubt.
2. Obama's AG was always there to be Obama's wingman.

Why?

F&F is all on Obama

yup, real shame that.

Some food for thought...

Obama said?

He was wrong.

Operation Wide Receiver started in 2006 out of the ATF’s same Phoenix Field Division.
Operation Wide Receiver is irrelevant.

The Reservation Psych Unit called. They want the Lithium and Thorazine back.

Why?

F&F is all on Obama

yup, real shame that.

Some food for thought...

Obama said?

He was wrong.

Operation Wide Receiver started in 2006 out of the ATF’s same Phoenix Field Division - under Bush.
Operation Wide Receiver

Yes, and ended in 2007.

Fast and Furious started in 2009, under ???.

Forum List

Back