When has President Obama even approached the level of despotism you advocate the huckster buffoon apply to his political opposition?
How about when he instructed the IRS to block the tax status requests of conservative organizations? How about when he instructed his executive branch to hack into the laptop of reporter Sharyl Attkisson? How about when he denied news outlets that criticized him access? How about when he targeted and executed American citizens with drone attacks that he deemed "terrorists" without due process? The list goes on and on and on NK. And all the left did was applaud. Loudly.
Are you comfortable with the level of Stalinism you seem to applaud?
In this one particular case - yes. It's a win-win and a critically important lesson for the anti-constitutional left.
What about America do you find so admirable if you're willing to do away with freedom and liberty and due process?
Wow! All of a sudden you progressives support and defend the U.S. Constitution?!? I guess "you were against it before you were for it", uh? :lol:

I'm not willing to do away with that. Your side of the aisle is. I'm desperately trying to restore that. This would be a GREAT first step in that restoration process.
You have to burn the village tosave the village. Let us all take a moment and thank God that you are not near the levers of power, but merely a knuckle dragging internet troll.
Nice. When prevented with facts that you can't dispute (which also illustrated your extreme ignorance about the situation) you revert to personal attacks and run like hell. Typical progressive. Dropped out of high school, lives life uninformed, attacks anyone who he views as a threat to his government gravy-train.
The total tonnage of what you do not know would stun a team of oxen in its tracks.

Where's the case for the prosecution in all those allegations you made? Where is the docket entry "The United States v. Barack Obama"? You make charges out of whole cloth and, absent any proof, and evidence, any charges filed by a Grand Jury, you make the ham handed assumption that the propaganda you gobble up must be true.

I not only hold a degree, but I maintain that I am wiser than you. Note I did not say smarter, although my mind is not as ossified as yours, but wiser.

The left celebrated every time Obama exceeded his authority.
When and how? What was the result? Stop making shit up and lay out a few facts with cogent reasoning for your opinions in other words: stop talking out of your flabby white arse

Wow. Just wow. Ignorant much, Russ Alllah Gehry?!? How about when Barack Obama issued two Presidential Memorandums granting amnesty to illegal aliens. Here they are - directly from the WhiteHouse.gov's own website.

Presidential Memorandum -- Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees

Presidential Memorandum -- Modernizing and Streamlining the U.S. Immigrant Visa System for the 21st Century

Immigration laws are federal laws. As president, Barack Obama does not have the authority to alter or abolish law (only Congress can do that) and he must enforce the existing laws. It was an egregious act of exceeding his authority and the result of it was uninformed, idiot progressives such as yourself applauding his actions to circumvent Congress.

Tell me something Russ Alllah Gehry - how does one become a stupid progressive? I mean, do you just never read a newspaper or turn on the news? And is it a requirement as part of that fraternity to comment even when you have no clue what you're talking about? I'm just curious.
Stating something as true does not make it so. What authority says President Obama exceeded his authority? All Presidents exceed it at times and the Supreme Court usually is asked ... asked to step in

So again, When and how? What was the result? Stop making shit up and lay out a few facts with cogent reasoning for your opinions in other words: stop talking out of your flabby white arse
Geezus dude....I not only told you when and how - I added the exact links to the WhiteHouse.gov website for you to see it yourself. You are scary stupid.
one last time

Stating something as true does not make it so. What authority says President Obama exceeded his authority? All Presidents exceed it at times and the Supreme Court usually is asked ... asked to step in

So again, When and how? What was the result? Stop making shit up and lay out a few facts with cogent reasoning for your opinions in other words: stop talking out of your flabby white arse

Where's the case for the prosecution in all those allegations you made? Where is the docket entry "The United States v. Barack Obama"? You make charges out of whole cloth and, absent any proof, and evidence, any charges filed by a Grand Jury, you make the ham handed assumption that the propaganda you gobble up must be true.
Bwahahahaha! Every time. Every single time. Every time a progressive is schooled in the facts, they fall back on the old, tired, and very immature "well where is the grand jury charges".

So your official position NK is that unless someone is charged with something, it never happened? Donald Trump has never been charged with grabbing women by the "pussy". So it never happened? OJ Simpson was charged, but was found "not guilty". So Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman were never murdered? They are still alive today? :uhh:

Do you realize how stupid you sound making more desperate arguments instead of just admitting that you were wrong and that Barack Obama was really wrong to do what he did?

Furthermore, how does one get a grand jury indictment against the president when he appoints the Attorney General? Do you really believe that they are going to indict their own friend and boss? Come on NK - grow up. You were wrong, ignorant of the facts, and Obama was really wrong. Just admit it.

All of your precious little government handouts will still be there in the morning. I promise.

When and how? What was the result? Stop making shit up and lay out a few facts with cogent reasoning for your opinions in other words: stop talking out of your flabby white arse

Wow. Just wow. Ignorant much, Russ Alllah Gehry?!? How about when Barack Obama issued two Presidential Memorandums granting amnesty to illegal aliens. Here they are - directly from the WhiteHouse.gov's own website.

Presidential Memorandum -- Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees

Presidential Memorandum -- Modernizing and Streamlining the U.S. Immigrant Visa System for the 21st Century

Immigration laws are federal laws. As president, Barack Obama does not have the authority to alter or abolish law (only Congress can do that) and he must enforce the existing laws. It was an egregious act of exceeding his authority and the result of it was uninformed, idiot progressives such as yourself applauding his actions to circumvent Congress.

Tell me something Russ Alllah Gehry - how does one become a stupid progressive? I mean, do you just never read a newspaper or turn on the news? And is it a requirement as part of that fraternity to comment even when you have no clue what you're talking about? I'm just curious.

Geezus dude....I not only told you when and how - I added the exact links to the WhiteHouse.gov website for you to see it yourself. You are scary stupid.
one last time

One last time you ignorant, desperate, high school drop-out:

How about when Barack Obama issued two Presidential Memorandums granting amnesty to illegal aliens. Here they are - directly from the WhiteHouse.gov's own website.

You do realize that closing your eyes and pretending not to see something that is there doesn't make it disappear. It just makes people laugh at you while you stand there with your eyes closed. I gave you all of the facts and even provided the exact links to the exact Presidential Memorandum's on the official White House website. You lose nitwit.

:dance::dance::dance:

You have to burn the village tosave the village.
So giving two disgusting animals what they deserve is (and I quote) "burning down an entire village" in your mind? Geezus....hyperbole much NK?
"Disgusting animals" Nope! Not a shred of hyperbole there!
What would you call too homosexuals who viciously attacked children and grandchildren that had nothing to do with the actions of the father/grandfather? Shouldn't two homosexuals understand what it's like to be targeted, hated, and shown intolerance - and thus not display those traits towards others?

one last time

With what kind of arrogance and maniacal joy does the top leader threaten or actually TAKE powers that countermand the Will of Congress? Why would a leader WAIT to be "throttled back" if it's clearly usurping Congressional action or existing law?

The 2 warring tribes are pushing the margins of what is LEFT of the Constitution. And the hypocrisy and irony of BOTH sides is frightening. Stuff like making law from the Oval Office is OBVIOUSLY not wrong anymore since BOTH SIDES do it. That's why folks are FLEEING the 2 major parties. And pretty soon (if not today) the Indies and 3rd Party folks will be the VAST majority. And the 2 juvenile gangsters will be irrelevent.

A bit of HUMBLENESS and SERVICE will return to Washington. And things will greatly improve when you're BOTH gone..

dead thread as far as common sense and civility goes.

I guess being a populist is that much different than being a progressive. Donald Trump is a con man. ALways has been and always will be

With what kind of arrogance and maniacal joy does the top leader threaten or actually TAKE powers that countermand the Will of Congress? Why would a leader WAIT to be "throttled back" if it's clearly usurping Congressional action or existing law?

The 2 warring tribes are pushing the margins of what is LEFT of the Constitution. And the hypocrisy and irony of BOTH sides is frightening. Stuff like making law from the Oval Office is OBVIOUSLY not wrong anymore since BOTH SIDES do it. That's why folks are FLEEING the 2 major parties. And pretty soon (if not today) the Indies and 3rd Party folks will be the VAST majority. And the 2 juvenile gangsters will be irrelevent.

A bit of HUMBLENESS and SERVICE will return to Washington. And things will greatly improve when you're BOTH gone..

the Indies and 3rd Party folks are pathetic losers. They cannot convince others to join their cause.

fact: Self-identified Independents that lean Republican or Democratic, vote more consistently for the party they lean towards than self-identified partisan party vogters do

"A Pew Research Center report on party identification: According to Pew’s yearlong study, 33 percent of registered voters identify as Democrats, 29 percent as Republicans and 34 percent as independents."

The Myth of the Independent Voter

Last week, Gallup released polling that showed a whopping 42 percent of Americans identified themselves as independent - the highest percentage ever recorded by the polling institution.

In the wake of seemingly endless stories of political scandals (government shut-down, Healthcare.gov, Anthony Weiner), voters are understandably reticent about attaching themselves to a political party.

However, the 42 percent is also something of a misleading number. More than 75 percent of those who label themselves as independent also say they "lean" toward one party or the other. Sixteen percent each to the Democrat and Republican Party. "All told, then, 47% of Americans identify as Democrats or lean to the Democratic Party, and 41% identify as Republicans or lean to the Republican Party." Just 10 percent of Americans can be identified as "pure independents."

Arrogance? Maniacal joy? Where do you get this? And with Obama following Bush's lead on executive actions, Obama went overboard if you do not believe in a strong executive, as I do and many leading conservatives and progressives do.

Usurping? No President has made legislative law. You are conflating things

the Indies and 3rd Party folks are pathetic losers. They cannot convince others to join their cause.

fact: Self-identified Independents that lean Republican or Democratic, vote more consistently for the party they lean towards than self-identified partisan party vogters do

"A Pew Research Center report on party identification: According to Pew’s yearlong study, 33 percent of registered voters identify as Democrats, 29 percent as Republicans and 34 percent as independents."

Last week, Gallup released polling that showed a whopping 42 percent of Americans identified themselves as independent - the highest percentage ever recorded by the polling institution.

In the wake of seemingly endless stories of political scandals (government shut-down, Healthcare.gov, Anthony Weiner), voters are understandably reticent about attaching themselves to a political party.

However, the 42 percent is also something of a misleading number. More than 75 percent of those who label themselves as independent also say they "lean" toward one party or the other. Sixteen percent each to the Democrat and Republican Party. "All told, then, 47% of Americans identify as Democrats or lean to the Democratic Party, and 41% identify as Republicans or lean to the Republican Party." Just 10 percent of Americans can be identified as "pure independents."

This is basically a pissing match between pollsters. In terms of numbers and methods, Gallup has it correct. Because asking people if they LEAN towards one of two choices, precludes OTHER choices that might appear on a ballot. Choices that are new fresh and "mediating".. It's a biased question based on the FALLACY that the only 2 GOOD choices are the name brand Repubs/Dems. Same thing would happen if you were polling on soup. There would be a LARGE Indie vote. But when you BIAS the issue and ask them if they "LEAN" towards Campbells or Progresso --- it would APPEAR that those 2 giants have the market locked up. It's a stupid question to ask. What is the NEGATIVE of which party do you LEAN towards? What if I don't LEAN at all? Or LEAN in a third direction. Or only buy Top Raman?

What if I LEAN 35%Dem, 25%Repub, and 40%HellNoI'llStayHome? Tell me you think Pew takes THAT as a reliably "Dem party voter".. :badgrin:

The chart from Gallup gets it right. They don't MINE the question of leaning. They look at the dedicated party faithful that WOULD back flawed candidates like Clinton and Trump..

urienub3.jpg

Check the news from Sept to Nov last year.. NEW registrations were surging Indie and Repub. OVERWHELMINGLY..

Trump WON because the Independents REJECTED your party's decision to perpetuate a political DYNASTY with an arrogant, entitled, INSIDER candidate. THIS time, they didn't "stay home".. This election was WON by Indies and 3rd parties. That's why Clinton LOST Wisc, Mich and maybe a couple others. Just because of the butthurt progressive left that turned out for Jill Stein. Nevermind the over 4% of other 3rd party candidates.

Last edited:
Which BTW -- is the reason the polling was so far off in this election. Because the methodologies used REQUIRE you to weight the sample population with a representative number of voters from EVERY group. And MOST of them LEANED towards the assumption that WEIGHTING was just an exercise in choosing the right number of Dems and Repubs. If they continue to LEAN that way -- we'll never have accurate political polling in this country ever again..

On a side note - one has to wonder why the progressives here aren't denouncing the actions of these two intolerant, gaystopo animals? They either agree with it ( :uhh: )or they are embarrassed to be associated with that side of the aisle. Either way...

Because you made it about Statist Gestapo bullshit in your own OP, that's why. It's what the entire thing was about. You didn't even bother to present what the original story was, just what you wanted Big Daddy tiny government to step in and do about it.

Coupla years ago you sat on this forum under a previous name and tried to tell me the difference between "liberalism" and "conservatism" was the SIZE of government. As if over/under size 12. And you hypocritically put yourself on the "under" side.

Now here you come calling for the same teeny weeny government to blow a load of Statism all over people. You're a flaming hypocrite.

This is basically a pissing match between pollsters. In terms of numbers and methods, Gallup has it correct. Because asking people if they LEAN towards one of two choices, precludes OTHER choices that might appear on a ballot. Choices that are new fresh and "mediating".. It's a biased question based on the FALLACY that the only 2 GOOD choices are the name brand Repubs/Dems. Same thing would happen if you were polling on soup. There would be a LARGE Indie vote. But when you BIAS the issue and ask them if they "LEAN" towards Campbells or Progresso --- it would APPEAR that those 2 giants have the market locked up. It's a stupid question to ask. What is the NEGATIVE of which party do you LEAN towards? What if I don't LEAN at all? Or LEAN in a third direction. Or only buy Top Raman?

What if I LEAN 35%Dem, 25%Repub, and 40%HellNoI'llStayHome? Tell me you think Pew takes THAT as a reliably "Dem party voter".. :badgrin:

The chart from Gallup gets it right. They don't MINE the question of leaning. They look at the dedicated party faithful that WOULD back flawed candidates like Clinton and Trump..

urienub3.jpg

Check the news from Sept to Nov last year.. NEW registrations were surging Indie and Repub. OVERWHELMINGLY..

Trump WON because the Independents REJECTED your party's decision to perpetuate a political DYNASTY with an arrogant, entitled, INSIDER candidate. THIS time, they didn't "stay home".. This election was WON by Indies and 3rd parties. That's why Clinton LOST Wisc, Mich and maybe a couple others. Just because of the butthurt progressive left that turned out for Jill Stein. Nevermind the over 4% of other 3rd party candidates.

Four percent is still way too small to play anything but spoiler.

That's why I'm always railing about the Electoral College --- it perpetuates this same Duopoly.
Don't you agree?

urienub3.jpg

That's why I'm always railing about the Electoral College --- it perpetuates this same Duopoly.
Don't you agree?

Hell man -- 1% for Stein lost Clinton 2 maybe more states. 'Bout time these flawed candidates started to spoil..

The E-College would support 3 or 4 way races. It's up to the states to determine delegates. If you're not happy, work on your state legislature to assign them more proportionally. There nothing LESS democratic than the US Senate. 50 times worse than the E-College. Not really on-topic here tho.

Really should be chatting about how scary it will be watching a bully "govern"... :biggrin:

urienub3.jpg

Don't you agree?

Hell man -- 1% for Stein lost Clinton 2 maybe more states. 'Bout time these flawed candidates started to spoil..

The E-College would support 3 or 4 way races. It's up to the states to determine delegates. If you're not happy, work on your state legislature to assign them more proportionally. There nothing LESS democratic than the US Senate. 50 times worse than the E-College. Not really on-topic here tho.

Really should be chatting about how scary it will be watching a bully "govern"... :biggrin:

That's what I just said --- can't play anything but spoiler. And no I don't believe the EC would support anything more than a 2-way. The most effect anyone's been able to amass is prolly George Wallace 1968, where he told his electors not to vote for him but to await instructions on which way to vote, in hopes of denying anybody a 270 and then throwing it into the House. That's not supporting a 3- or 4-way race.

I'd hasten to add, given the way the EC fell into its own "mob rule" trap of the inane "winner take all" system it's mired in, it's going to require the same kind of collective movement to get out of it. Nothing's going to be accomplished on an individual state level as long as the rest are applying that collective pressure. That's not possible.

Agreed it's not the topic here but as an eloquent 3P advocate I'd like to hear your thoughts in the threads where it is the topic.

/offtopic

Last edited:
How great would it be if Donald Trump acted like a Dumbocrat just once and used the entire power of the Oval Office to destroy these two despicable creatures? The left celebrated every time Obama exceeded his authority. This would be the proverbial "two birds with one stone". Not only would these two sub-human animals get what they deserve, but it would illustrate to the ignorant left just how dangerous their belief that the President of the United States is actually a dictator with unlimited power as they wrongfully believe.

If I were Donald Trump, I would seriously instruct the NSA to produce every last record they have on these two disgusting animals. All of their texts messages. All of their e-mails. All of their phone calls. All of their computer searches. Everything. Then I would make it all public. Everything they said about colleagues, family members, each other. Hopefully one of them cheated on the other and make that public as well. I would additionally instruct the NSA to infect every device they have (including automobiles) with malware to break them. And when they purchased new devices, I would do it again.

But I wouldn't stop there. I would make their health records public (hopefully, one or both of them have some STD's) which would not only publicly humiliate them, but prevent them from having relationships in the future. I would also use the Oval Office to get them fired from their jobs and prevent them from getting employed. Then I would leverage the IRS like Barack Obama did and have them audited and harassed. Finally, I would block any public assistance for them after they were fired.

Hopefully it ultimately ends with them committing suicide and/or dying in the streets homeless, hungry, and wanting for healthcare. If they want to be intolerant and attack innocent grandchildren that have nothing to do with the situation, then lets show them intolerance.

JetBlue passengers kicked off flight over Ivanka Trump complaints
You would have Trump do this, yet you complain about President Obama 'exceeding his authority'.

The irony train has left the station.
Yep. To illustrate to you people how you operate. To give you a taste of your own medicine. The fact that you missed that even though I explicitly stated it in my post illustrates your horrendous reading comprehension.
Which makes you no better than those you despise..

Forum List

Back