2017 - Ron Paul's New Year Predictions

Has he said anything about Trump? I wonder if he thinks Trump is part of the establishment that Clinton,Bush,Romney and Obama are for a new world order to enslave us that they are all part of.I been going back and forth on trump if he is one of them or not.

Last edited:
Has he said anything about Trump? I wonder if he thinks Trump is part of the establishment that Clinton,Bush,Romney and Obama are for a new world order to enslave us that they are all part of.I been going back and forth on trump if he is one of them or not.

He mentioned in this video that he's very concerned Trump will involve us in more quagmire wars. And i agree with him. I'm very concerned too. Trump seems to have stacked his administration with a lot of Warmongers.

I really hope he doesn't go that route. I'd like to seem focus solely on helping Americans here at home. He shouldn't allow the Warmongers to distract him from that. We could be looking at an ugly Bush repeat. And that wold be so sad. Because he has an opportunity to be different.

Trump is certainly not part of Establishment since all the Establishment is fighting so much against him.

If you are familiar with the God's Law, Jesus said: "House divided against itself can't stand.
How can I cast out Satan with Satan's power? "

Forum List

Back