President is sad about GM strike

We need more unionization in this country, not less. Workers in all occupations should unionize. This might prevent the continued growth in income inequality. We just need unions to focus on worker’s benefits and stay out of politics.
If you believe that nonsense you're even dumber than you appear
Spoken like your typical duped Fox News con.

If America is such a shithole because of our lack of unionization, why does everyone want to come here?
Who said America is a shithole?

STRAWMAN!

Are you related to Ears?

We need more unionization in this country, not less. Workers in all occupations should unionize. This might prevent the continued growth in income inequality. We just need unions to focus on worker’s benefits and stay out of politics.

If America is such a shithole because of our lack of unionization, why does everyone want to come here?

STRAWMAN!

Are you related to Ears?

Libs say we are a "shithole" because we have "income inequality" and don't have the risky socialized medicine schemes that other countries have.

STRAWMAN!

Are you related to Ears?

Libs say we are a "shithole" because we have "income inequality" and don't have the risky socialized medicine schemes that other countries have.
I am not a lib. Never have been. Please don’t think only in a binary manner.

It’s hardly risky to have socialized medicine.

STRAWMAN!

Are you related to Ears?

Its extremely risky to have Socialized Medicine.

America right now produces the lion's share of new medical innovations- largely because of our free capital markets where investors can make decisions as to which proposed projects are going to produce fruit.

There is no reason to think that government bureaucrats and politicians will be able to be as good at this task. They just don't have the financial motivation, and will be more likely to give the research funds available to their friends and political patrons.

Unions have done nothing but destroy this country....It all started with Upton Sinclair and his hatred for America

STRAWMAN!

Are you related to Ears?

America right now produces the lion's share of new medical innovations- largely because of our free capital markets where investors can make decisions as to which proposed projects are going to produce fruit.

There is no reason to think that government bureaucrats and politicians will be able to be as good at this task. They just don't have the financial motivation, and will be more likely to give the research funds available to their friends and political patrons.
Medicare For All won't stop pharma companies from making any new innovations...

And lets not forget that thru out history, those new innovations had lots and lots of taxpayer funded research behind it.....

Says the gullible asshole that thinks income inequality is an actual thing.
It's like climate change.
Nothing you do will effect it one iota.
Oh brother. You are really out there.
The Irony of that post is breathtaking

STRAWMAN!

Are you related to Ears?

And lets not forget that thru out history, those new innovations had lots and lots of taxpayer funded research behind it.....

The pharma companies need financial backing in order to embark on any research. They will have to work on research approved and financed by the government.

I am unconvinced that a government bureaucrat or politician is better equipped to determine what a viable project is than private investors.

STRAWMAN!

Are you related to Ears?

The pharma companies need financial backing in order to embark on any research. They will have to work on research approved and financed by the government.

I am unconvinced that a government bureaucrat or politician is better equipped to determine what a viable project is than private investors.
Here is where your point fails....

Folks who are in favor of health insurance companies raping their consumers for profits often conflate the quality of health care services with the quality of health INSURANCE -- AETNA doesn't perform surgery, BlueCross doesn't cure cancer -- which is why you yourself keep talking about pharma companies and medical innovations but have not once mentioned a single health insurance provider...why is that??

Fact of the matter is, more and more people are seeing the inherent flaw with our current health insurance system -- let me know when you start seeing Trump voters carrying signs like this asking for Trumpcare -- because right now, they are demanding that everyone keep their heads off their Medicare

6a00d8341c562c53ef017742efed55970d-320wi.jpg

Trump is sad? Because greed takes up so much space in his tiny heart, I don’t think Trump has any more room for other emotions.

Folks who are in favor of health insurance companies raping their consumers for profits often conflate the quality of health care services with the quality of health INSURANCE -- AETNA doesn't perform surgery, BlueCross doesn't cure cancer -- which is why you yourself keep talking about pharma companies and medical innovations but have not once mentioned a single health insurance provider...why is that??

Fact of the matter is, more and more people are seeing the inherent flaw with our current health insurance system -- let me know when you start seeing Trump voters carrying signs like this asking for Trumpcare -- because right now, they are demanding that everyone keep their heads off their Medicare

View attachment 279697
Big Pharma has murdered 400,000 Americans since 1999, with their poisonous drugs. They have made billions doing this. The federal government protects them, so they can murder with impunity and without consequences.

Now government is after e-cigarettes that have killed a handful of Americans. The hypocrisy is over the top.

'Once you have it, you need it': Opioid epidemic still rages
In the meantime, communities are struggling with the toll wrought by the crisis as well as a ballooning tab for drug treatment, social services and law enforcement. Since 1999, opioids have killed about 400,000 Americans. U.S. drug overdose deaths climbed year after year for decades, topping 70,000 in 2017 before falling slightly last year.

View attachment 279697
Big Pharma has murdered 400,000 Americans since 1999, with their poisonous drugs. They have made billions doing this. The federal government protects them, so they can murder with impunity and without consequences.

Now government is after e-cigarettes that have killed a handful of Americans. The hypocrisy is over the top.

In the meantime, communities are struggling with the toll wrought by the crisis as well as a ballooning tab for drug treatment, social services and law enforcement. Since 1999, opioids have killed about 400,000 Americans. U.S. drug overdose deaths climbed year after year for decades, topping 70,000 in 2017 before falling slightly last year.

I think e-cigs make their users look like damn fools. But they should still be legal.

But as far as opioids, I knew they were being abused when I was in high school, and I knew they were habit forming.

If I knew it, so did every doctor, every pharmacist and most other people. They put codeine cough syrup and parigoric behind the pharmacist's counter. To blame the manufacturers is sort of stupid ass in my opinion. After all, opioids have perfectly valid and legit uses.

View attachment 279697

I think e-cigs make their users look like damn fools. But they should still be legal.

But as far as opioids, I knew they were being abused when I was in high school, and I knew they were habit forming.

If I knew it, so did every doctor, every pharmacist and most other people. They put codeine cough syrup and parigoric behind the pharmacist's counter. To blame the manufacturers is sort of stupid ass in my opinion. After all, opioids have perfectly valid and legit uses.
If you make a product that kills 400,000 people, you think it’s okay because you know the product is dangerous. So everyone else should too.

I don’t think that is a informed opinion.

Forum List

Back