Stand Your Ground

Three teens do something stupid and pay for it with their lives. I feel bad for the parents but good on the homeowner.

Georgia man shoots, kills 3 masked teens attempting to rob him

"Teens..." :laughing0301: Is that a euphemism for something else?

5f77ab54-82db-42a6-b064-1f41208e8e52_750x422.jpg

Three teens do something stupid and pay for it with their lives. I feel bad for the parents but good on the homeowner.

I'm gonna hafta wait for someone besides Faux to run a story.

The armed homeowner was most likely black.

Rockdale homeowner shot, killed 3 masked teens who tried to rob him, cops say

Oh lookie: Here's a picture of one of the deaded "teens" wearing a graduation cap.

Guess we'll never get that cure for cancer now, will we? :laughing0301:

paulding%20case3.JPG

If the "parents" were being parents their children would not be out trying to rob other people. 3 Dirt baths may stop others from taking one. I told ya people were going to say "I've had enough" and start shooting. Go armed or stay home is the only answer. Someone is going to make themselves appear to be an easy target and the body counts will rise.

At 4 am why are the ho in yard w friends?

So you think people should just stay inside at night! Maybe he was alerted by his "ring" and went to investigate.The "robbers should have been home with Baby momma and daddy at 4 am don't you think. Idiot!!!!!

It's part of left loon's insatiable need to find something... anything to place blame other than exactly where it belongs. Stupid bastards

I don't care what color their skin is. If they are walking up to me on my property, at night, in masks, it better be Halloween or I'm drawing.

Asking an honest ? I don't know about where you are from but here people aren't outside at 4 am..as for the robbers.. violence begats violence

I don't care what color their skin is. If they are walking up to me on my property, at night, in masks, it better be Halloween or I'm drawing.

Did that this very morning. The dog alerted me to someone 120 yards down the driveway. I put the Ruger P89 garage gun in my bathrobe pocket and watched from behind a tree.

Car parked down at the end and a guy got out and walked back down the road a bit. False alarm though, he got in his car and drove off.

Asking an honest ? I don't know about where you are from but here people aren't outside at 4 am..as for the robbers.. violence begats violence

Lots of people are out at 4 AM: Crackheads, drug dealers, and yes, robbers.

You just don't see them.

Lots of people are out at 4 AM: Crackheads, drug dealers, and yes, robbers.

You just don't see them.
I’m outside that early all the time. Get up, have coffee, pick away at chores... But I wake up at 3.

Forum List

Back