President Executes Innocent Skeets.

Having friends who served and having served yourself are two different things entirely.

When you can tell me you've served on ether a Swift boat or an elite special forces unit you can start preaching to me. Until then STFU.

Not even a good deflection. I served in the Navy, alongside people who did serve on these boats. What I was responding to was your ignorant, uninformed statement that PCF duty was gravy. But you're too fucking blinded by your bias to figure that out, mister 4-F.

I served 5 years in the Navy and the rest in the Army. I also served 5 years on a Special Forces Detachment "A" team. To me driving a boat under any circumstance would have been gravy.

4-F my hairy ballsack.

Ah..so you spent 10 years in the Vietnam war?

That's pretty neat.

John Kerry served only a few months on a Swiftboat crew. He made sure that he put himself in for the needed citations and awards to get his ass back stateside. He was a badge-chasing POS.

Last edited:
I don't need to.

I think you've seen "Apocalypse Now" too many times as well.

SEAL training and Navy Diver training is more dangerous.

Apocalypse Now???!!!!!! :lmao: That fake piece of propagandist shit!!!!! :lmao:
How much time did you spend on a swift boat or a PBR? Did you (honestly) know anyone who served on a swift boat? I had friends who served on PBRs and PCFs, a couple didn't come back.

It wasn't propaganda.

It was the "Heart of Darkness" that used Vietnam as it's stage.

The second half of the film was pure unadulterated fantasy.

It was unadulterated anti-war propaganda as it was depicted but you'll continue to believe what you want..... You always do. :cool:

John Kerry only served only a few months on a Swiftboat crew. He made sure that he put himself in for the needed citations and awards to get his ass back stateside. He was a badge-chasing POS.

Unlike your 10 tour in country.

Man..that musta been rough.

But at least you probably are fluent in the language..right?

He spent 4 months on a swift boat..probably the most dangerous assignment in the Navy at that time.

Prior to the assignment, he served on the Gridley.

Don't know why you folks trash war fighters and glorify stay at home flyboys.

animated-giggling-smiley-emoticon.gif

UDT/SEALs or Navy Diver was much more dangerous.

Swiftboat duty was gravy. You've seen "Apocalypse Now" too many times.

Apocalypse now?

Seriously?

That wasn't even about Vietnam.

Seriously dude.

And Swift Boat duty..at that time was the most dangerous thing you could do. Swift Boaters were sitting ducks.

This is not even worth responding to.

John Kerry only served only a few months on a Swiftboat crew. He made sure that he put himself in for the needed citations and awards to get his ass back stateside. He was a badge-chasing POS.

It takes years to become fluent in Arabic. Why don't you try it smart-ass.

animated-giggling-smiley-emoticon.gif

UDT/SEALs or Navy Diver was much more dangerous.

Swiftboat duty was gravy. You've seen "Apocalypse Now" too many times.

Apocalypse now?

Seriously?

That wasn't even about Vietnam.

Seriously dude.

And Swift Boat duty..at that time was the most dangerous thing you could do. Swift Boaters were sitting ducks.

This is not even worth responding to.

Well ..you responded.

Now maybe you should educate yourself.

The screenplay by John Milius and Coppola came from Milius's idea of adapting Joseph Conrad's novella Heart of Darkness into the Vietnam War era. It also draws from Michael Herr's Dispatches,[2] the film version of Conrad's Lord Jim[citation needed] (which shares the same character of Marlow with Heart of Darkness), and Werner Herzog's Aguirre, the Wrath of God (1972).[3] The film drew attention for its lengthy and troubled production. Hearts of Darkness: A Filmmaker's Apocalypse documented Brando's showing up on the set overweight, Sheen's heart attack, and extreme weather destroying several expensive sets. The film's release was postponed several times while Coppola edited millions of feet of footage.

Apocalypse Now - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or maybe you remember a time during the war when a Special Forces Colonel sets up a jungle fortress within a temple using drugged out Vietnamese and American worshipers, to set himself up as a god?

Links and all.

Not even a good deflection. I served in the Navy, alongside people who did serve on these boats. What I was responding to was your ignorant, uninformed statement that PCF duty was gravy. But you're too fucking blinded by your bias to figure that out, mister 4-F.

I served 5 years in the Navy and the rest in the Army. I also served 5 years on a Special Forces Detachment "A" team. To me driving a boat under any circumstance would have been gravy.

4-F my hairy ballsack.

That's pretty neat.

I wasn't old enough to spend 10 years in Vietnam.

My AO was the ME and Africa.

It takes years to become fluent in Arabic. Why don't you try it smart-ass.

Oh, they speak Arabic in Vietnam?

The things you learn here.

4-F my hairy ballsack.

That's pretty neat.

Wait..you didn't serve in the war now?

This is confusing..

:eusa_eh:

Having friends who served and having served yourself are two different things entirely.

When you can tell me you've served on ether a Swift boat or an elite special forces unit you can start preaching to me. Until then STFU.

4-F my hairy ballsack.

Well when you decided to be an uniformed dick....... you'll get treated like such. :cool:
Casualty rates among PBRs and PCFs were high in Vietnam. One of my buddies had two PBRs and one PCF blown out from under him. The last time, half of them made it to shore and were lucky there were ground units near by, they found themselves surrounded by VC in the tall grass but managed to get away when the foot patrol hit the VC from behind.
I'm not defending Kerry, I'm defending those who served and died from uninformed morons who think that duty was "gravy". Anyone who served in combat would not take away the danger these men faced every day.

Last edited:

Wait..you didn't serve in the war now?

This is confusing..

:eusa_eh:

Which war do you think I had to serve in?

None.

And I don't come on the board saying I did.

I've seen threads were you say you've "served"..and they generally allude to Vietnam.

Were you there?

Also..using your "Apocalypse Now" example, Willard (The Special Forces guy) is transported to his Destination by a Swift Boat. All but one of the Swift Boat crew is killed. Willard makes it out.

I really don't want to get into this "mine is bigger than yours"

I WAS in 'Nam and, although not a leg or other combat type, I did spend some time on the Mekong riding reefer barges supplying troops in the Delta. They were sitting ducks and there was nothing better than seeing a couple of swift boats coming to take the Cong off our backs.

I've known several men who served on Swift Boats, some in the same squadron as Kerry. To a man, each and every one told me Kerry was nothing more than a "medal collector". As a personnel sergeant, I know exactly how the citations were written up and approved. They had very little to do with actual heroic actions - just a bunch of male bovine excrement to salve the ego and political ambitions of a "connected" officer. :(

I really don't want to get into this "mine is bigger than yours"

I WAS in 'Nam and, although not a leg or other combat type, I did spend some time on the Mekong riding reefer barges supplying troops in the Delta. They were sitting ducks and there was nothing better than seeing a couple of swift boats coming to take the Cong off our backs.

I've known several men who served on Swift Boats, some in the same squadron as Kerry. To a man, each and every one told me Kerry was nothing more than a "medal collector". As a personnel sergeant, I know exactly how the citations were written up and approved. They had very little to do with actual heroic actions - just a bunch of male bovine excrement to salve the ego and political ambitions of a "connected" officer. :(

Ah so..people serving on Swift Boats were exposed to alot of danger..except Kerry. And you've known people that served in the same "Squadron". Were they on the boat with him?

And are you now saying the US Military lies about medals?

That there were no heroes in Vietnam?

Or is Kerry a special case.

hes touching a gun and not the nutter cons will be torn between their love of hate for Obama and their love of love of guns.

He touched one now you have to hate it remember

Exactly. It has to be driving them crazy. Obama does that all the time and I love watching them melt down.

Oh and Liarbility, wanna bet?

hes touching a gun and not the nutter cons will be torn between their love of hate for Obama and their love of love of guns.

He touched one now you have to hate it remember

Exactly. It has to be driving them crazy. Obama does that all the time and I love watching them melt down.

Oh and Liarbility, wanna bet?

My bet is his betting days are ovah!

:tongue:

Forum List

Back