President Executes Innocent Skeets.

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
efe2088d-b67b-4385-a44a-d2e77cb4f47e-big.jpg

President Executes Innocent Skeets.

And therefore we know that his move on guns is very painful to him.

What a sacrifice.

If that is how he shoots a shot gun, my bets on the clay pigeons, apparently those in the secret service didn't teach him how to shoulder, lean forward, and not aim down the barrel when shooting a moving target. Hope he had fun!

hes touching a gun and not the nutter cons will be torn between their love of hate for Obama and their love of love of guns.

He touched one now you have to hate it remember

At least the Dear Leader look slightly better than this...LOL

they are all phony

ffkerry_trigger_guard_zpsba3760a0.jpg

oh now you will really have to hate guns huh?

just like you hate everything obama touches without an iota of thought

their love of guns is stronger than their hate of Obama.

we have found a weakness in their crazed thought process.

If that is how he shoots a shot gun, my bets on the clay pigeons, apparently those in the secret service didn't teach him how to shoulder, lean forward, and not aim down the barrel when shooting a moving target. Hope he had fun!
Issa should convene a congressional investigation into SKEETGATE!!!!!

Other than the placement of the butt in the shoulder, it looks like a perfect photo op to me.......... :dunno:

Other than the placement of the butt in the shoulder, it looks like a perfect photo op to me.......... :dunno:
Do you mean like this?

Sarah_Palin_shooting_skeet.jpg

At least the Dear Leader look slightly better than this...LOL

they are all phony

ffkerry_trigger_guard_zpsba3760a0.jpg

:clap2:

That is probably the most ironic post of the day, Steph.

Kerry served in the military, was highly decorated and really has bodies on his belt.

yeah sure he does, all them FOUR months he spent in Vietman

How Long was John Kerry in Vietnam?John Kerry served in the United States Navy. He was in Vietnam from November 1968 until March of 1969 for a total of four months and twelve days.
http://answers.ask.com/Society/Other/how_long_was_...

Do you mean like this?

Sarah_Palin_shooting_skeet.jpg

You catch on quick!! I'm impressed! :thup:
:D

Forum List

Back