President Elect Trump’s Promises:

Just heard on the radio that on tonight’s 60 Minutes; he says he’s willing to accept a fence instead of a wall in areas of the border. Already retreating from promises…
. As long as it's enforced, and our border patrol is no longer looked upon as a joke, who cares.

So when he said “wall” you were thinking people; not a…you know….wall?

I don't think you understand Trump yet... he was full of hyperbole. His campaign was designed to win, and it worked.

He will enforce the border, Mexico won't pay for the wall.

At least he'll put a stop to the mass importations of third worlders to this country, like obama and what's her name wanted.

Just heard on the radio that on tonight’s 60 Minutes; he says he’s willing to accept a fence instead of a wall in areas of the border. Already retreating from promises…
. As long as it's enforced, and our border patrol is no longer looked upon as a joke, who cares.

. No, when anyone talks about the situation on the border, you know that they are going to meet with the law enforcement in order to get the real low down on the many possibilities going foward. Trump's wall building was geared towards the American frustrations of what had transpired on that border over time. It worked, and we are going to work with it in everyway that we can moving foward. No more of the dam idiocy where law enforcement was looked at as a bunch of weak kneed toothless lions who were dared to do their jobs.

I don't think you understand Trump yet... he was full of hyperbole. His campaign was designed to win, and it worked.

He will enforce the border, Mexico won't pay for the wall.

At least he'll put a stop to the mass importations of third worlders to this country, like obama and what's her name wanted.

Trump has this magic equation that will dictate his immigration policy:

First world > third world.

I don’t think anyone will reference hyperbole (aka lies) in 4 years. If you look out and not see a wall…you’ll know he failed. It is that simple.
. No, it's just how simple minded you are candy. Ohh and you and your ilk won't be calling no more shots for a while. Now get used to the fact that you all followed the devil himself down into the pit, and that is why Trump is now President elect.

I don’t think anyone will reference hyperbole (aka lies) in 4 years. If you look out and not see a wall…you’ll know he failed. It is that simple.
. No, it's just how simple minded you are candy. Ohh and you and your ilk won't be calling no more shots for a while. Now get used to the fact that you all followed the devil himself down into the pit, and that is why Trump is now President elect.

If there is no wall there; all of the “he didn’t mean it” isn’t going to be what (at least some) of his supporters want to hear.

“If you like your wall, you can keep it”….

How do you put a fence in the Rio Grande?

I didn’t promise to….Mr. Trump did.

If anyone can do it, he can!

Hey, I underestimated him in the primary and in the general. I’m not going to say he can’t!!!

The good news is that the metrics are all very easy to measure. While “greatness” is depending on the eye of the beholder…there are far more concrete items that Mr. Trump stated that provide adequate yardsticks for us to use.

He said that if you make less than $50,000 as a family, you’re going to pay no federal income taxes.

“If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax,"

Under Trump, nearly half of Americans would pay no income taxes

He has a GOP Senate and House and there is no reason why he cannot implement that during week #1. If you’re still filling out a 1040 in 2017, 2018, or 2019; you’ll know he has failed.

———————

He said that he was going to build a wall between Mexico and the United States. And that Mexico would pay for it.
"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
The 25 Best Quotes From Donald Trump

He has a GOP Senate and House and there is no reason why he cannot implement that during his first term. If you drive to Nogales or SanDiego or Del Rio and see no wall; you’ll know he has failed.

———————

Then there is the round up of Illegal aliens; later scaled back to be the criminal element of the illegal aliens. If you pick up a newspaper in 2017 or 2018 or 2019 and can see stories about twice and thrice deported illegals committing crimes; you’ll know he has failed.

———————-

We’ll be watching….

This is what politicians do. I remember clinton being angered about factories moving offshore. Just before he ramrodded nafta through. obama didn't like nafta, talked about renegotiating it. Till he got in office. List goes on.

Yeah…

Trump isn’t supposed to be “more of the same” though…. is he?

Here we go with the fucking dipshits on the left. Most of us know Trump Won't be able to do all of the things he wants.

Obama, that is right....OBAMA did not do all of the things HE PROMISED. Gitmo is still open and he said he would close it in his first year. He had no one standing in his way since he had a majority to get it done.

You fucking morons really don't know that a constitution limits the president's powers. No president in the history of our country has been able to accomplish all of his initiatives, with the exception of perhaps James Polk.

You fucking left wingers hate the country and none of you can see past your selfish concerns.

Trump will NOT be able to do all of the things he wants. You and behind the American hating media will just attack attack attack.

You fucking ignorant blobs.

If there is no wall there; all of the “he didn’t mean it” isn’t going to be what (at least some) of his supporters want to hear.

. Actions speak louder than words (something Obama was impotent on), so if the border is enforced to an 85% satisfaction rate, uhh well you lose again Candy.

Here we go with the fucking dipshits on the left. Most of us know Trump Won't be able to do all of the things he wants.

Obama, that is right....OBAMA did not do all of the things HE PROMISED. Gitmo is still open and he said he would close it in his first year. He had no one standing in his way since he had a majority to get it done.

You fucking morons really don't know that a constitution limits the president's powers. No president in the history of our country has been able to accomplish all of his initiatives, with the exception of perhaps James Polk.

You fucking left wingers hate the country and none of you can see past your selfish concerns.

Trump will NOT be able to do all of the things he wants. You and behind the American hating media will just attack attack attack.

I see you’re having a great time with your “victory”.

Why won’t he be able to do what he promised? He is better than Obama…is he not?

. Actions speak louder than words (something Obama was impotent on), so if the border is enforced to an 85% satisfaction rate, uhh well you lose again Candy.

Time will tell I suppose. IF you say you’re going to build a wall, and the wall isn’t there…it’s a yes/no paradigm you’ve sat up. If it’s not there, you failed. If it is there; you succeed.

I forgot. One of the big promises he made was to tear up the trade deals and re-negotiate them. We will be able to chart his progress (hopefully) or lack thereof each month by looking at our trade deficit.

Time will tell I suppose. IF you say you’re going to build a wall, and the wall isn’t there…it’s a yes/no paradigm you’ve sat up. If it’s not there, you failed. If it is there; you succeed.

He can build a great gate and call it a wall... There will likely be a partial wall, maybe at least a fence. We can be sure he gets the job done - the job of stopping illegal immigration.

He can build a great gate and call it a wall... There will likely be a partial wall, maybe at least a fence.

He already backed away from the wall on tonight’s 60 Minutes. We currently have a fence in Arizona…. It’s done nothing to stop illegal immigration.

No sense trying to communicate with an utter piece of shit like you.

You are that fucking ignorant.

He can build a great gate and call it a wall... There will likely be a partial wall, maybe at least a fence.

He already backed away from the wall on tonight’s 60 Minutes. We currently have a fence in Arizona…. It’s done nothing to stop illegal immigration.

Don't worry, you will be proud of the wall...

No sense trying to communicate with an utter piece of shit like you.

You are that fucking ignorant.

Yet, here you are trying to make sense. Hang in there Slingblade…

Don't worry, you will be proud of the wall...

I’ll be proud if it were a wall. We need that to keep out payloads of drugs and weaponry. It won’t stop illegal immigration in any way shape or form.

Well we know the wall won't be in the form in which many figured it would be, but the wall will consist of many walls be it physical in some cases, and the other will be in man power, and the other will be in technology. It was a great campaign message, but reality has to kick in also.

He didn't say that. Trump promised to build a sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, greatest wall and Mexico will pay to it. I agree its a great campaign strategy................. but he will be lying to millions of his followers if cannot build the wall. We said that all along that wall is just one of trump bullcrap promises.
We are now waiting for the beautiful wall to get started. BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=0h0m33s&v=Ry9-aTYYe1U

Well we know the wall won't be in the form in which many figured it would be, but the wall will consist of many walls be it physical in some cases, and the other will be in man power, and the other will be in technology. It was a great campaign message, but reality has to kick in also.

He didn't say that. Trump promised to build a sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, greatest wall and Mexico will pay to it. I agree its a great campaign strategy................. but he will be lying to millions of his followers if cannot build the wall. We said that all along that wall is just one of trump bullcrap promises.
We are now waiting for the beautiful wall to get started. BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=0h0m33s&v=Ry9-aTYYe1U

Well, that is my point.

It’s easy to score if he was a success for a failure.

Wall from San Diego to Brownsville? Is it there or not there? Yes = Success. No = Failure.
Illegal aliens still committing crimes? Is it happening or not at the same rate? Yes = Failure. No = Success.
Trade deficit… Is it up or down? Is it down? Yes = success. No = Failure

Forum List

Back