President-elect Trump: "We're going to start saying 'Merry Christmas' again!"

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
A bad news for liberals: Trump launched a war against X-mas with black lesbian Santa Clara and politically correct faggots.No X-Mas, but a Merry Christmas again.

Trump: “Merry Christmas everybody, Merry Christmas. Right? Merry Christmas. They reminded me, we’re gonna start saying Merry Christmas again. How about all those department stores. They have the bells and they have the red walls and they have the snow.. but they don’t have Merry Christmas. I think they’re gonna start putting up Merry Christmas!”

The 'War on Christmas' comes earlier and earlier every year. :crybaby:

So happy to see this. I work at a call center and at the end of every call, I try to thank every customer and around the holiday season I add a Merry Christmas.
I hear other co-workers saying "have a good holiday" or "happy holidays"
No. Screw that. Its merry Christmas. We are in America and we celebrate Christmas here.

Is Trump going to make people say Merry Christmas? Will there be fines, or jail time if you don't? Will one of you right wingers explain exactly what this means?

I'm fine with people saying whatever they want, celebrating whatever they want, and leaving each other alone to pursue their own spiritual paths.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
So happy to see this. I work at a call center and at the end of every call, I try to thank every customer and around the holiday season I add a Merry Christmas.
No. Screw that. Its merry Christmas. We are in America and we celebrate Christmas here.
Well, not everybody does. I don't care when someone wishes me a "merry christmas," but not everyone is Catholic or Protestant. Many Christians recognize the pagan origin of that day and HONOR CHRIST by not mixing pagan tradition with Christianity as founded by Christ and the apostles.

Is Trump going to make people say Merry Christmas? Will there be fines, or jail time if you don't? Will one of you right wingers explain exactly what this means?
In his defense, he's "leading from ahead." He's letting those who feel beaten down by libtardism that a cultural shift coming and it's "ok " again to practice your faith. I do support him in that.

A bad news for liberals: Trump launched a war against X-mas with black lesbian Santa Clara and politically correct faggots.No X-Mas, but a Merry Christmas again.

Trump: “Merry Christmas everybody, Merry Christmas. Right? Merry Christmas. They reminded me, we’re gonna start saying Merry Christmas again. How about all those department stores. They have the bells and they have the red walls and they have the snow.. but they don’t have Merry Christmas. I think they’re gonna start putting up Merry Christmas!”

Happy Holidays....and thank you for keeping this pagan holiday alive for all these centuries.

Nothing says Christianity more than using "Merry Christmas" as a pejorative.

I'm just thankful this is the end of listening to Obama honor Muslim holidays while ignoring our common Christian culture.

image.jpeg

Happy Holidays....and thank you for keeping this pagan holiday alive for all these centuries.

Who said to you it were a 'pagan' holiday?

View attachment 103923

FOX is already a communist presstitute!

I did an OP that got almost 1,300 hits on this subject Friday night....the progs HATED it. :happy-1:

Forum List

Back