President-elect Trump: "We're going to start saying 'Merry Christmas' again!"

I'm fine with people saying whatever they want, celebrating whatever they want, and leaving each other alone to pursue their own spiritual paths.
I second this. We don't have to like what other people say, but they do have the right to say whatever makes sense to them just like the rest of us have.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Is Trump going to make people say Merry Christmas? Will there be fines, or jail time if you don't? Will one of you right wingers explain exactly what this means?
In his defense, he's "leading from ahead." He's letting those who feel beaten down by libtardism that a cultural shift coming and it's "ok " again to practice your faith. I do support him in that.

When has it been not OK to practice your faith?

do I REALLY need to get into specifics? I can, but it's better if you learn to use a search engine.

do I REALLY need to get into specifics? I can, but it's better if you learn to use a search engine.

By all means answer the question. Not being able to force others to observe your religious beliefs is not preventing you from practicing your religion, but other than that, I would love to hear how you think you have been oppressed.

I'm just thankful this is the end of listening to Obama honor Muslim holidays while ignoring our common Christian culture.

So how did you feel about Jr. hosting a Ramadan dinner with Muslim leaders in 2004, shortly after the war started?

* * * * * R A M A D A N 2 0 0 4 * * * * *

Bitch about the link all you want if you want to call it "fake news", but it's from his archives.

By all means answer the question. Not being able to force others to observe your religious beliefs is not preventing you from practicing your religion, but other than that, I would love to hear how you think you have been oppressed.
I know. You need to be spoon fed. I won't talk about my personal battles, but here's ONE just for you (though I know a God Hater sees nothing wrong here)

Hospital to worker: Ditch Christian beliefs

A bad news for liberals: Trump launched a war against X-mas with black lesbian Santa Clara and politically correct faggots.No X-Mas, but a Merry Christmas again.

Trump: “Merry Christmas everybody, Merry Christmas. Right? Merry Christmas. They reminded me, we’re gonna start saying Merry Christmas again. How about all those department stores. They have the bells and they have the red walls and they have the snow.. but they don’t have Merry Christmas. I think they’re gonna start putting up Merry Christmas!”

Happy Holidays....and thank you for keeping this pagan holiday alive for all these centuries.

is the Baron that old?.....wow.....

So happy to see this. I work at a call center and at the end of every call, I try to thank every customer and around the holiday season I add a Merry Christmas.
I hear other co-workers saying "have a good holiday" or "happy holidays"
No. Screw that. Its merry Christmas. We are in America and we celebrate Christmas here.

What about those who live here who are Jewish? Are they going to have to say Merry Christmas, or can they say Happy Hannukah? Would it be okay for a Christian to wish Happy Holidays to those who are Jewish?

What about the Buddhists? What about those who celebrate other holidays this time of year? They're Americans too, don't their holidays count?

I know. You need to be spoon fed. I won't talk about my personal battles, but here's ONE just for you (though I know a God Hater sees nothing wrong here)

Hospital to worker: Ditch Christian beliefs

She was hired to teach a birth control class. If her religious beliefs prevented her from doing that, she was not able to do her job. It was her choice to either do or not do the job.

A bad news for liberals: Trump launched a war against X-mas with black lesbian Santa Clara and politically correct faggots.No X-Mas, but a Merry Christmas again.

Trump: “Merry Christmas everybody, Merry Christmas. Right? Merry Christmas. They reminded me, we’re gonna start saying Merry Christmas again. How about all those department stores. They have the bells and they have the red walls and they have the snow.. but they don’t have Merry Christmas. I think they’re gonna start putting up Merry Christmas!”

Happy Holidays....and thank you for keeping this pagan holiday alive for all these centuries.

is the Baron that old?.....wow.....

Explains the senility.

Forum List

Back