President elect Trump says maybe fencing instead of a wall...LOL

He's one backtrack away from this:

440702765_1280x720.jpg

Maybe Trump will bus the welfare loser mooching fat lard asses down to the border and make them guard a post.

No, we don't feel your pain. We enjoy witnessing it though.

President elect Trump is selecting his cabinet and planning his first 100 days, what's Hillary doing baking some cookies for Thanksgiving? Joining a sewing club? OMG rubbing salt in your Trump wounds, good times :laugh:

Maybe Trump will bus the welfare loser mooching fat lard asses down to the border and make them guard a post.

President elect Trump is selecting his cabinet and planning his first 100 days, what's Hillary doing baking some cookies for Thanksgiving? Joining a sewing club? OMG rubbing salt in your Trump wounds, good times :laugh:

We won't be the ones disappointed by Trump.

Well I know what she's not doing, and that's planning any more speeches from her or her husband. Now that they are powerless and have the FBI crawling down their throats, their speaking fees went from $400,000 to $40.00. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What the fuck are people arguing?

He said, "WALL"...so if it's a "FENCE" in part, he LIED?

Jesus Christ....what lunatics.

Thanks for getting Trump elected, you jackasses. :badgrin:

What he said was:

On day one we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, southern border wall. We will use the best technology including above and below ground sensors--that's the tunnels, remember that--above and below, above and below ground sensors, towers, aerial surveillance, and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels, and keep out criminal cartels, and Mexico--you know that--will work with us, I really believe that.

We won't be the ones disappointed by Trump.

LOL you libs already have a case of the vapors and president Trump hasn't signed a single bill into law yet. Trump needs to post paramedics and oxygen near the House and Senate chambers.

Seeing Trump allow Steve Bannon into the WH gives me the same helpless feeling as when W was rushing into Iraq. I was thinking, 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY?'

How did that turn out for the US?

He's one backtrack away from this:

440702765_1280x720.jpg

Which would be much more than what DumBama did.

Yeah...all he did was end two hot wars...the one with Iraq totally unnecessary because Bush invaded because his Daddy started one he hadn't finished. Not to worry.....it just cost 4500 young Americans their lives.

Republicans =WAR. They're not happy without one. Dick Cheney made over $36 million while the Iraq thing was happening...drew it from his holdings in Halliburton.

Watch out for Trump......that crazy bastard will start a war with Mexico.

Last edited:

What he said was:

On day one we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, southern border wall. We will use the best technology including above and below ground sensors--that's the tunnels, remember that--above and below, above and below ground sensors, towers, aerial surveillance, and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels, and keep out criminal cartels, and Mexico--you know that--will work with us, I really believe that.

Good for him. I'm sure some people will whine regardless of what he does.

Libs should make sure to complain if Trump does NOT put Hillary in jail....HE SAID HE WOULD!!

Last edited:

What he said was:

Good for him. I'm sure some people will whine regardless of what he does.

Libs should make sure to complain if Trump does NOT put Hillary in jail....HE SAID HE WOULD!!

:lol:

So you jump from denying he lied, to praising what he said in the first place, all the meanwhile ignoring that he lied. Which is ironic, because what he said in the first place is now out the window, based on what he says now. Fucking morons, these drumpfodder.

Yeah...all he did was end two hot wars...the one with Iraq totally unnecessary because Bush invaded because his Daddy started one he hadn't finished. Not to worry.....it just cost 4500 young Americans their lives.

Republicans =WAR. They're not happy without one. Dick Cheney made over $36 million while the Iraq thing was happening...drew it from his holdings in Halliburton.

You don't follow a conversation very well.......do you?

You don't follow a conversation very well.......do you?

That's what you like to believe. The part I drill your ass with is the part you think is wrong.

Trump will end up sounding and governing like McCain or Romney would have,

and the Trumpbots will end up conceding that's really all they ever wanted all along.

New Topics

Forum List

Back