President elect Trump says maybe fencing instead of a wall...LOL

How about we uphold our laws? If that means fence to help, fine. Wouldn't be having this discussion if politicians on both sides had taken our immigration laws seriously. Now we have anchor babies voting to get the rest of their relatives over here. Needs to stop.

Funny how libs wanted to move to Canada if Trump won because they are upset about his border plans, but many of the cry babies probably can't go because Canada, like EVERY other country, upholds their immigration laws. Oh, the irony.

Hang on... We were promised a Wall... Not a stupid fence that can be cut through, Can he get through a week without saying he lied in the campaign...

Comgress already defunded a fence, because it mustn't work....

So when is asking for the money for a Wall...

How do you not drown when it's raining?

what do you not understand about MAYBE? It's a non-commitment.

What I don't understand is how "maybe a fence" adds up to his campaign promise. Trump promised a tall, impenetrable wall, complete with under ground sensors and all kinds of fancy technology.

What the fuck are people arguing?

He said, "WALL"...so if it's a "FENCE" in part, he LIED?

Jesus Christ....what lunatics.

Thanks for getting Trump elected, you jackasses. :badgrin:

Poor little liberals, grasping at any little crumb in an attempt to make themselves feel better..Trump should have just said barrier. Wall, high-tech fence, whatever who cares:slap:

You ended up with this guy afterall.

build the dang fence - Yahoo Video Search Results

Who gives a fuck? I don't care what it is as long as it results in better border security. The wall was never realistic anyway.

"I will build a great wall... and believe me, nobody builds walls better than me." - Donald J. Trump

And now...

Trumps%20wall_zpsdz8omxle.jpg

What I don't understand is how "maybe a fence" adds up to his campaign promise. Trump promised a tall, impenetrable wall, complete with under ground sensors and all kinds of fancy technology.

What you refuse to accept is Trump, even though he's a builder, doesn't understand some of the natural barriers that exist on the border. The whole border isn't flat desert land where a wall makes sense. There are very rugged mountainous areas where you can't move easily or quickly across it, drones would be more effective in those areas.

What you refuse to accept is Trump, even though he's a builder, doesn't understand some of the natural barriers that exist on the border. The whole border isn't flat desert land where a wall makes sense. There are very rugged mountainous areas where you can't move easily or quickly across it, drones would be more effective in those areas.

I don't think liberals are good at geography, in spite of them claiming to be environmentalists.

Maybe we can just use the velvet ropes from all of Hillary's rallies....no one crossed those things.

A barrier can be built anywhere..Drones will be used as well

Yes LIED, right in your face, repeatedly, without shame. He then proceeded to lie about how he is a truth teller.

“It’s $8 billion.… And of the 2,000 [miles], we don’t need 2,000, we need 1,000 because we have natural barriers, et cetera, et cetera, and I’m taking it price per square foot and a price per square, you know, per mile, and it’s a very simple calculation. I’m talking about precasts going up probably 35 to 40 feet up in the air. That’s high; that’s a real wall. It will actually look good. It’ll look, you know, as good as a wall is going to look.” - Donald Trump

A fence is a fence, a wall is a wall and Trump is a glitzy lying clown that has gotten so used to pushing rediculous hyperbole to sell himself he doesn't even know any other way to talk.

Last edited:
A "wall" is a symbolic term. Why does the hysterical angry left "LOL" about a fence? Most prisons in the United States rely on fences topped with razor wire to keep convicts in and they seem to work pretty well. The key of course is the willingness of the federal agencies to enforce the immigration law and since the Border Patrol union unanimously endorsed president Trump it's reasonable to assume that immigration laws and respect for America's borders will be enforced.

Yeah I worked at a prison for 5 years and fences did keep inmates in... however, it was usually a double fence with "ankle breakers" (large jacked rocks that would break ankles when they jumped down off the first fence) in between, wasn't miles long, AND most, well almost all inmates didn't have a shovel or wire cutters. So therefor the comparison between a jail fence and a border fence is not equal.

Yes LIED, right in your face, repeatedly, without shame. He then proceeded to lie about how he is a truth teller.

“It’s $8 billion.… And of the 2,000 [miles], we don’t need 2,000, we need 1,000 because we have natural barriers, et cetera, et cetera, and I’m taking it price per square foot and a price per square, you know, per mile, and it’s a very simple calculation. I’m talking about precasts going up probably 35 to 40 feet up in the air. That’s high; that’s a real wall. It will actually look good. It’ll look, you know, as good as a wall is going to look.” - Donald Trump

A fence is a fence, a wall is a wall and Trump is a glitzy lying clown.

So the SECURE FENCE ACT OF 2006 was a lie because it has parts that were to be wall, and parts that were to be fence?

All the DEMOCRATS who voted for the bill must be pissed off!!

Are there allowed to be any "GATES" or must he wall right through all bodies of water and all access points lest he be a liar about it?

Will you be as upset with Trump's lies if he doesn't put Hillary in jail? Please make sure you complain ALOT about that if he doesn't do it.

The Trump wall is going to boil down to a thousand "No Trespassing" signs.

Will you idiots PLEASE educate yourselves on the barrier at the US/Mexico border?

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

The bill was introduced on Sep. 13, 2006 by Peter T. King (R-NY). In the House of Representatives, the Fence Act passed 283 -138 on September 14, 2006. On September 29, 2006 – the Fence Act passed in the Senate 80 -19.

The Secure Fence Act of 2006’s goal is to help secure America’s borders to decrease illegal entry, drug trafficking, and security threats by building 700 miles (1,100 km) of physical barriers along the Mexico-United States border. Additionally, the law authorizes more vehicle barriers, checkpoints, and lighting as well as authorizes the Department of Homeland Security to increase the use of advanced technology like cameras, satellites, and unmanned aerial vehicles to reinforce infrastructure at the border.

Congress approved $1.2 billion in a separate homeland security spending bill to bankroll the fence.

Will you idiots PLEASE educate yourselves on the barrier at the US/Mexico border?

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

The bill was introduced on Sep. 13, 2006 by Peter T. King (R-NY). In the House of Representatives, the Fence Act passed 283 -138 on September 14, 2006. On September 29, 2006 – the Fence Act passed in the Senate 80 -19.

The Secure Fence Act of 2006’s goal is to help secure America’s borders to decrease illegal entry, drug trafficking, and security threats by building 700 miles (1,100 km) of physical barriers along the Mexico-United States border. Additionally, the law authorizes more vehicle barriers, checkpoints, and lighting as well as authorizes the Department of Homeland Security to increase the use of advanced technology like cameras, satellites, and unmanned aerial vehicles to reinforce infrastructure at the border.

Congress approved $1.2 billion in a separate homeland security spending bill to bankroll the fence.

So you're admitting Trump told 2 lies then. Mexico isn't paying for the wall, and it isn't going to be a wall. Gotcha. So what Trump lie will finally get you off his nuts?

A fence is a fence, a wall is a wall and Trump is a glitzy lying clown.

So the SECURE FENCE ACT OF 2006 was a lie because it has parts that were to be wall, and parts that were to be fence?

All the DEMOCRATS who voted for the bill must be pissed off!!

Are there allowed to be any "GATES" or must he wall right through all bodies of water and all access points lest he be a liar about it?

Will you be as upset with Trump's lies if he doesn't put Hillary in jail? Please make sure you complain ALOT about that if he doesn't do it.

It was mostly a fence, hence it was callled a fence and one of those Democrats was HILLARY.

He lied to you that she supports open borders, he lied to you that he thinks she is a criminal and yes he lied to you that he will persecute her.

Thats just what he does - lies lies and lies again, that is how he operates and little stuff like facts and shame do not concern him.

Now yes, some of his lies cut toward what I think are much better ideas, doesn't change them being shameless lies.

Forum List

Back