President elect Trump says maybe fencing instead of a wall...LOL

Trump will end up sounding and governing like McCain or Romney would have,

and the Trumpbots will end up conceding that's really all they ever wanted all along.

You know, there are some things about the guy I am beginning to like, particularly in this interview.

Trump to supporters harassing minorities: 'Stop it' - CNNPolitics.com

I see him moderating and particularly being a reasonable person at times. Then he will be blustering on the order of Teddy Roosevelt.

Reading is hard.....

Secure FENCE Act of 2006

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

15032817_1370250642987484_3981495851799435665_n.jpg

From your link:
"
In short, Congress failed to continue to fund the project past the initial $1.2 billion procured, in order to finish building the fence.

"

What the fuck are people arguing?

He said, "WALL"...so if it's a "FENCE" in part, he LIED?

Jesus Christ....what lunatics.

Thanks for getting Trump elected, you jackasses. :badgrin:

What he said was:

On day one we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, southern border wall. We will use the best technology including above and below ground sensors--that's the tunnels, remember that--above and below, above and below ground sensors, towers, aerial surveillance, and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels, and keep out criminal cartels, and Mexico--you know that--will work with us, I really believe that.

So now they are going to spend billions on a fence which might cost $21.98 wirecutter...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CXKOEQ6/?tag=ff0d01-20

Way to go, idiots...

What he said was:

On day one we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, southern border wall. We will use the best technology including above and below ground sensors--that's the tunnels, remember that--above and below, above and below ground sensors, towers, aerial surveillance, and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels, and keep out criminal cartels, and Mexico--you know that--will work with us, I really believe that.

So now they are going to spend billions on a fence which might cost $21.98 wirecutter...

Way to go, idiots...

4 years seems like a long time, huh?

What he said was:

Way to go, idiots...

The laugh is through selective amnesia in 4 years they are going to rewrite his whole campaign...

Lets make it clear, he said a Wall the whole way... We expect to see a wall...

The laugh is through selective amnesia in 4 years they are going to rewrite his whole campaign...

Perhaps we will. He isn't even near the White House yet. He just got elected five days ago and now everybody is making predictions on what he'll actually do.

What he said was:

Way to go, idiots...

And we expect to see it 10 feet higher than originally planned.

What he said was:

Way to go, idiots...

And we expect to see it 10 feet higher than originally planned.

And I expect to see Hillary in jail for 10 years longer than originally planned.

I agree that he should keep his promises and liberals should be all over him if Hillary doesn't go to jail.

How about we uphold our laws? If that means fence to help, fine. Wouldn't be having this discussion if politicians on both sides had taken our immigration laws seriously. Now we have anchor babies voting to get the rest of their relatives over here. Needs to stop.

Funny how libs wanted to move to Canada if Trump won because they are upset about his border plans, but many of the cry babies probably can't go because Canada, like EVERY other country, upholds their immigration laws. Oh, the irony.

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence

You RWers feeling stupid yet. Not even sworn in and he is flipping :badgrin:you all off.:rofl:

Just wait....the only thing he will do is cut tax rates for the rich. That's all the Republican party stands for any more.

Dems already saw to it that wealthy people have loopholes to avoid taxes. They've promised for years they'd go after the wealthy and NEVER have. Think about that.

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-13_21-4-23.png
    upload_2016-11-13_21-4-23.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 26

What he said was:

Way to go, idiots...

I expect he'll clone some T-rexes and teach them to walk back and forth guarding the border. hahaha

Trump says 'certain areas' of border wall with Mexico could be fence

You RWers feeling stupid yet. Not even sworn in and he is flipping :badgrin:you all off.:rofl:

You're an idiot...like a massive dripping douche.

Educate yourself.

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

Read this and then think about what you are doing with your life. Don't walk around all day every day being stupid. That's no way to live.

I was actually thinking about that scene when I typed the post. Well done!:eusa_clap:

How about we uphold our laws? If that means fence to help, fine. Wouldn't be having this discussion if politicians on both sides had taken our immigration laws seriously. Now we have anchor babies voting to get the rest of their relatives over here. Needs to stop.

Funny how libs wanted to move to Canada if Trump won because they are upset about his border plans, but many of the cry babies probably can't go because Canada, like EVERY other country, upholds their immigration laws. Oh, the irony.

Hang on... We were promised a Wall... Not a stupid fence that can be cut through, Can he get through a week without saying he lied in the campaign...

Comgress already defunded a fence, because it mustn't work....

So when is asking for the money for a Wall...

Poor little liberals, grasping at any little crumb in an attempt to make themselves feel better..Trump should have just said barrier. Wall, high-tech fence, whatever who cares:slap:

Liberals are WAY too concerned about words and not concerned enough about results.

Forum List

Back