President Elect Biden officially has enough EC votes to win the White House

what makes you think we should listen to a faceless voice on the internet that spent the last 4 yrs being vile and hatful at everything trump has done over people that swore and oath under threat of jail???
I'm listening to the court proceedings and rulings. You should join me. They're kinda hilarious.

Is Rudy farting or bleeding hair dye yet? That is one top notch legal group, huh? I think these are the only ones that would defend trump's lie. When Rudy is your lead attorney....YOU GOT PROBLEMS!

Nine more days and the EC will put it to rest and then it's history book material.

Thank you California. That's a wrap. President Elect Biden will be a man who cares. That will be a nice change.
Sorry to bust your bubble, but this one will be decided in the HofR. Since each state is allowed one vote and the majority of states have republican legislatures, Pres. Trump will be in the WH until 2024. Maybe you should research the law.
It has failed to work for the past twenty years and it will fail to happen this year.

what makes you think we should listen to a faceless voice on the internet that spent the last 4 yrs being vile and hatful at everything trump has done over people that swore and oath under threat of jail???
I'm listening to the court proceedings and rulings. You should join me. They're kinda hilarious.

Is Rudy farting or bleeding hair dye yet? That is one top notch legal group, huh? I think these are the only ones that would defend trump's lie. When Rudy is your lead attorney....YOU GOT PROBLEMS!
He is missing his chance to file a lawsuit to compare signatures

It ain't over until President Trump says it's over. He has every right to root out election fraud, right until the next inauguration day. Nobody around here has even taken down their Trump signs, including myself.

There was no voter fraud. Trump lost. And now he's mad. What Trump is putting forth right now is straight up sedition.
This is not going to end well for Trump or his supporters.

Nine more days and the EC will put it to rest and then it's history book material.

Thank you California. That's a wrap. President Elect Biden will be a man who cares. That will be a nice change.
Sorry to bust your bubble, but this one will be decided in the HofR. Since each state is allowed one vote and the majority of states have republican legislatures, Pres. Trump will be in the WH until 2024. Maybe you should research the law.
It has failed to work for the past twenty years and it will fail to happen this year.
when has it ever come close in the last 20 yrs???

as usual you cant help but to make stupid comments,,,

When it came to post-election litigation, I can guarantee you Rudy Giuliani arguing before a judge for the first time in 30 years was not Plan A.

True.....even the AG....who has lied to Congress in order to protect his master, trump has said there is nothing there to change Biden's win. That should be unrefutable proof of a reliable election results.

But the trump lies will continue....Why not? He is willing to steal money from his gullible cult who stupidly think the money is to help his legal.case.

to bad you always fail to post those,,,
I’ve posted a LOT of these over the last few weeks.

This site has aggregated everything really well.

Democracy Docket

Friday was a bad day for Trump. He lost, I think four cases.

Democracy Docket

then why are you so scared if its in the bag for biden???

Democracy Docket

Not worried about Biden getting in. I’m more worried about how much harm Trump is inflicting on the nation to soothe his fragile ego.

Democracy Docket

Not worried about Biden getting in. I’m more worried about how much harm Trump is inflicting on the nation to soothe his fragile ego.
so youre a communist china sympathizer that doesnt care to see our manufacturing go to slave labor,,,

for me I have faith in the american people to overcome whichever vile piece of shit you or thr repubes put in office

It ain't over until President Trump says it's over. He has every right to root out election fraud, right until the next inauguration day. Nobody around here has even taken down their Trump signs, including myself.
Just remember to fill out the checks to: Donald J Trump slush fund. Er, I mean election defense fund. Sucker

True.....even the AG....who has lied to Congress in order to protect his master, trump has said there is nothing there to change Biden's win. That should be unrefutable proof of a reliable election results.

But the trump lies will continue....Why not? He is willing to steal money from his gullible cult who stupidly think the money is to help his legal.case.
You voted for an alzheimers patient that spent the entire campaign in his basement and you have the balls to call Trump supporters gullible? You are a special kind of stupid.

You voted for an alzheimers patient that spent the entire campaign in his basement and you have the balls to call Trump supporters gullible? You are a special kind of stupid.

Have you listened to his speeches since he won? He is concise, intelligent, compassionate and spoke in full sentences. He never once called anyone a loser, not even your King. He did not refer to anyone as an "enemy of the people' which by the way is right out of the Authoritarian playbook.

Nope, I think 80,000,000+ people did just fine. Have a Great Christmas and stock up on sleeping pills, that will be needed as January 20th appoaches.

Just remember to fill out the checks to: Donald J Trump slush fund. Er, I mean election defense fund. Sucker

Here is a man that stole from his own charity, that is now raking in millions from the most gullible simpletons alive.....FUNNY SHET!

Here is a man that stole from his own charity, that is now raking in millions from the most gullible simpletons alive.....FUNNY SHET!
are you talking about bidens cancer charity that paid millions in salaries and almost nothing on cancer??

Oh oh looks like someone is about to get a heavy dose of reality.

Forum List

Back