President bush. Wonder what bothers who more.

Does it bother the left that bush was a leftist the entire time at all?

Or

Does it bother us on the correct side that bush was a flaming leftist the entire time?
Does it bother us that you don't know what you're talking about?

Not really. We're use to it by you Trump Bozos.

Bush Jr. wasn't a leftist, but he wasn't a conservative, either. I'm not sure why he wanted to be President other than to polish his daddy's reputation. Being a born-again reformed alcoholic, he believed in simplistic solutions to complex problems like turning Iraq into a Western style democracy. And like his father, he didn't want to rock the boat when it came to things like the Subprime Mortgage scam.

Bush was a right wing nut job, just like Ears. Warmongering corporatist elitists who should be in solitary at Supermax.

I remember Conservative parents buying their kids Bush Mission Accomplished action figures because of how strong and tough he was during their cheerleading for the Iraq War......

Gop-41IvBbjGA-L._AC_.jpg

But apparently, as is mostly the case with Conservatives....instead of acknowledging they got it wrong, they are just gonna completly rewrite history and claim he was a leftist....right-wingers are pathetic...

Or

Does it bother us on the correct side that bush was a flaming leftist the entire time?

What bothers me is that Bush lied to us to start a war with Iraq, engaged in torture and stood by as the economy collapsed in 2008.

I remember Conservative parents buying their kids Bush Mission Accomplished action figures because of how strong and tough he was during their cheerleading for the Iraq War......

View attachment 674527

But apparently, as is mostly the case with Conservatives....instead of acknowledging they got it wrong, they are just gonna completly rewrite history and claim he was a leftist....right-wingers are pathetic...
Well, in defense of that. That AC was returning home from their mission and their mission was accomplished. So, there is that

But it was for several good causes.

Ever changing causes ....No WMD stockpiles.... Well, we're spreading Democracy now my brother......
Uhh huh, and he carried out the Iraq Liberation Act signed by clinton for wmds.

Oh forgot that one again eh?

Uhh huh, and he carried out the Iraq Liberation Act signed by clinton for wmds.

Oh forgot that one again eh?
Never trust who ever told you that that act did that.

SEC. 8. RULE OF CONSTRUCTION.

Nothing in this Act shall be construed to authorize or otherwise
speak to the use of United States Armed Forces (except as provided in
section 4(a)(2)) in carrying out this Act.

Approved October 31, 1998.

No invasion. No occupation.

Well, in defense of that. That AC was returning home from their mission and their mission was accomplished. So, there is that
Another case where Bush lied
The banner was made by the White House and strategically displayed behind the podium

At no point in his speech did he mention the carrier was completing its mission

The speech was a victory lap
Bit premature

Or

How about you are a far right, neo nazi fascist and can't decide what the left stands for? I very well know what the far right, neo nazi like you are, and that is you hate anyone who is not WASP; thus you are a bigot because your side of the aisle is not smart and capable enough to beat minorities and women in their education, IQ's, Athletics, and all matter of skills.

Forum List

Back