President Biden's Press Conference

I am glad to see he is letting Putin know that NATO is united and will stand up for peace if he tries anything with chemical weapons.

I am glad that the last guy - you know the "NATO needs to pay their fair share" guy - is gone and that NATO is truly being supported.

Anyone else watch it? What was your take on it?

I walked away with a feeling like those NATO leaders wondering who this idiot is and why the hell did we elect him.

"Joe Biden said: ‘Nato has never, never been more united than we are today."

Biden says Nato ‘would respond’ if Russia uses chemical weapons in Ukraine – live

Sure, now that they've seen what Putin and Russia can do. they're willing and able to increase their funding to where Trump said they should have been three years ago.
Too little, too late.
Meanwhile, Joey Xi, once again mumbles his way through a press conference with a minimum of questions asked.
Is Joey Xi and NATO assisting the Ukraine to win the war or get a stalemate? That is still the question.
We have yet to supply Zelenski with those S-300's, drones and equipment needed to push the Russians back.

Last edited:
WTF was poopy pants saying about that disinformation about Trump's "there were good people on both sides" comment? The question was about 2024.

The big gaffe was that sanctions are NOT supposed to get Putin to stop attacking Ukraine???? WTF??
What are sanctions for if not to stop Putin???

IMHO the presser was a disaster.

I am glad to see he is letting Putin know that NATO is united and will stand up for peace if he tries anything with chemical weapons.

I am glad that the last guy - you know the "NATO needs to pay their fair share" guy - is gone and that NATO is truly being supported.

Right, because we wouldn't want NATO to pay their fair share would we?

Funny how NATO was weakened when Trump was POTUS only so war begins well on Biden's watch right?

Don't let the facts interfere with your spineless & dishonest democracked narration of what you want reality to be.

I think I can use the universal translator to translate Brandon into English:

We knew that sanctions wouldn’t deter Putin. But it is our theory that long-lasting & painful sanctions will cause Putin to just give up.

The universal translator just started giggling.

Evidently, “deterrence” doesn’t include “giving up ?” Somebody get this universal translator to stop laughing!

"Stay unified."
You mean like you smearing and hatefully badmouthing every Republican and every married white man in America? Like that?

Forum List

Back