President Bidens big to do list

We'll recover from this time, but it will probably take more time than 4 to 8 years.
The best thing might be to have the duopoly broken up. Make people work together. Majorities are not always in the public interest.
I am sensing that even the extreme right wingers on here have accepted that trump is over. There is a lack of confidence in anything they state, just anger and frustration.

We'll recover from this time, but it will probably take more time than 4 to 8 years.
The best thing might be to have the duopoly broken up. Make people work together. Majorities are not always in the public interest.
I am sensing that even the extreme right wingers on here have accepted that trump is over. There is a lack of confidence in anything they state, just anger and frustration.
It's difficult to say, because they're essentially on mental autopilot, just repeating the regular provided talking points with no critical thinking required.

It's difficult to not see the benefits of a parliamentary system over this disaster. The wings have control over both "major" parties, and the rest of us -- the majority -- are left in the dust.

It's difficult to say, because they're essentially on mental autopilot, just repeating the regular provided talking points with no critical thinking required.

It's difficult to not see the benefits of a parliamentary system over this disaster. The wings have control over both "major" parties, and the rest of us -- the majority -- are left in the dust.
They used to go on about all the great things he was going to do but now that has died a death and all we have is "but hillary" or similar. Parliamentary has its drawbacks but the system you have is obviously susceptible to corporate influence. I also cant see how the Dems are able to represent all shades of liberalism under one banner. Dont know about the other lot but there must be genuine conservatives in there who are surrounded by loons.

What should his priorities be next January? The economy will be shit, the pandemic will be out of control and America will be in meltdown.
I hope he doesnt waste time pursuing Trump, there are bigger fish to fry.

Democrats have no plan to improve the economy in a timely fashion. I measure presidents on the policies they pursue and how they will impact the economy. Obama took office and when he wasn’t blaming Bush, he was pursuing higher cost energy, increased dependence on foreign oil, more regulations on business, and less take home pay for the Middle Class. His landmark healthcare reform resulted in the Middle Class necessarily paying more.

What will Biden do differently? How will he keep cash from sitting on the sidelines and fueling investment?

"The only way to bear this pain is to turn all that anguish to purpose. And as President, I will help lead this conversation — and more importantly, I will listen, just as I did today visiting the site of last night's protests in Wilmington," Biden wrote on Instagram

With all due respect, a President Biden's first to-do should be to get a good doctor to monitor him daily for his mental and physical frailty.

The poor man should stay retired and rest at home, but his party insists on using him (and especially his VP pick) to defeat President Trump.

What should his priorities be next January? The economy will be shit, the pandemic will be out of control and America will be in meltdown.

#1 Find his way out of the laundry room.

#2 Double amputation at the wrists for touching women and children in that way.

#3 Remember his own name.

#4 Learn how to work a roll of TP after his double amputation.

#5 Run for President again sometime in the 2020's.

#6 Live long enough to run for President again.

#7 Reconcile with Corn Pop.

#8 Remember his own name, again.

#9 Find his own reflection, survive the sight of his own reflection, remember his own name . . .

Don't forget he also promised to appoint Barack as the first African American woman Senator.

Last edited:

1519097418508.png

Both can be done.

trump shouldn't get away with all the crimes he has committed.

The republicans will do what they did for all of Obama's presidency.

They will filibuster every piece of legislation that goes to or originates in the senate.

If anyone thinks that the republicans are going to allow any changes to the system they have established over the last 40 or so years I've got some wonderful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell them cheap.

While I believe that the filibuster is abused, it does prevent super radical legislation from being passed.

We're seeing the results of removing filibuster on judicial nominations. Republicans have put a lot of far right radical extremist judges in our courts because there was no check of filibuster on those nominations.

With all due respect, a President Biden's first to-do should be to get a good doctor to monitor him daily for his mental and physical frailty.

The poor man should stay retired and rest at home, but his party insists on using him (and especially his VP pick) to defeat President Trump.

Both men of the two major parties are old.

Not just Biden.

I watched 3 people with Alzheimers from beginning to end.

Biden isn't mentally frail.

I don't know much about his physical health.

trump's 74th birthday is in 2 weeks.

Joe Biden is 77 years old.

No matter who is elected, we will still have an old geezer for president.

The difference, Biden isn't a threat to our nation and world.

the OP is just a thrill seeker for whom Biden is just another wild adventure

he may run off with a biker (Biden), but he'll eventually return to Trump's arms

Forum List

Back