President Bidens big to do list

What should his priorities be next January? The economy will be shit, the pandemic will be out of control and America will be in meltdown.
I hope he doesnt waste time pursuing Trump, there are bigger fish to fry.

#1 Find his way out of the laundry room.

#2 Double amputation at the wrists for touching women and children in that way.

#3 Remember his own name.

#4 Learn how to work a roll of TP after his double amputation.

#5 Run for President again sometime in the 2020's.

#6 Live long enough to run for President again.

#7 Reconcile with Corn Pop.

#8 Remember his own name, again.

#9 Find his own reflection, survive the sight of his own reflection, remember his own name . . .

What should his priorities be next January? The economy will be shit, the pandemic will be out of control and America will be in meltdown.
I can assure you Joe won’t do anything different. Though, he might enrich the wealthy and Wall Street even more than Don, and start a war(s) with our made up enemies.

Behaving like a fully equipped human being would already be a marked improvement over his predecessor. I trust, he'll select a gaggle of capable advisors, (wo)men of integrity all, in marked contrast to the crooks, goofs, and goons infesting the White House right now. That in place, there's a Democratic party platform (a good deal of it written by Sen. Sanders) to implement, and yet another monstrous mess left behind by the GOP to clean up. I guess, he'll have his hands full.

Behaving like a fully equipped human being would already be a marked improvement over his predecessor. I trust, he'll select a gaggle of capable advisors, (wo)men of integrity all, in marked contrast to the crooks, goofs, and goons infesting the White House right now. That in place, there's a Democratic party platform (a good deal of it written by Sen. Sanders) to implement, and yet another monstrous mess left behind by the GOP to clean up. I guess, he'll have his hands full.
You’re dreaming.

In January, Biden will be wondering why the nurse gave him line Jello

D0NGWV4XgAEvJoM-768x768.jpg

Forum List

Back