President Biden won’t extend student loan relief

Another in a very long line of broken political campaign promises.

Another in a very long line of broken political campaign promises.
That’s the Democrat way, isn’t it? Buy all the votes you can, with other people’s’ money. But with Biden, it was extreme - free this, free that, loans paid off by others, etc.

Trump was unusually good in keeping his promises: making us energy independent; lowering the corporate tax rate; reducing taxes for 80% of middle income workers (low income don‘t pay); moving the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem; getting us out of lopsided trade deals; ramping down on the illegals invading our country; etc.

That’s the Democrat way, isn’t it?

That's the political way isn't it?

Buy all the votes you can, with other people’s’ money. But with Biden, it was extreme - free this, free that, loans paid off by others, etc.

Trump was unusually good in keeping his promises: making us energy independent; lowering the corporate tax rate; reducing taxes for 80% of middle income workers (low income don‘t pay); moving the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem; getting us out of lopsided trade deals; ramping down on the illegals invading our country; etc.

He was even successful in getting you to lie for him.

Bout time he did something right. We tax payers would have been on the hook to pay for their college time.

You want to go to college?? Get a job or a loan and go. Just don't expect we tax payers to pay for it.

Bout time he did something right. We tax payers would have been on the hook to pay for their college time.

You want to go to college?? Get a job or a loan and go. Just don't expect we tax payers to pay for it.

Too bad no one said the same thing to the banks.

pknopp
No one forces anyone to take out a loan. You take out the loan, YOU are responsible for paying it back.

If you don't the bank will come after you for their money.

pknopp
No one forces anyone to take out a loan. You take out the loan, YOU are responsible for paying it back.

If you don't the bank will come after you for their money.

No one should have forced the taxpayers to bail out the failed banks either.

That's the political way isn't it?

He was even successful in getting you to lie for him.
There it goes with the deflection. if there wasn’t any ballot harvesting - look at how Zuckerberg financed a massive vote-gathering scheme to go into Democrat neighborhoods - why the insistence that we keep the mail-in scheme, where ballots CAN be harvested?

Sorry, but five swing states that are losing to Trumo, calling “HALT!!” to the count, in the middle of the night, all simultaneously, only to restart hours later with the lead reversed, is unheard of - and allowed Biden the win.

Facts disagree with you.
And you get your facts from the liberal media. That‘s why you thought someone with dementia was better than the person who had us in an excellent economy, with record-low unemployment, energy independent, illegals waiting in Mexico rather than swarming the country, got us out of bad trade deals and into good ones, and wanted people to work for a living rather than sit home and collect OPM.

Now we have Americans abandoned behind Islamic terrorist lines, rampant inflation, product shortages, unaffordable gasoline for the working class, and illegals swarming in by the tens of thousands, infected with COVID.

I blame people like you, so brainwashed into thinking America is a bad country, that you put in as president someone who rightfully should be In an assisted living home. My mother is in mild dementia, and she is in better mental shape than he is - by a long shot.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
There it goes with the deflection. if there wasn’t any ballot harvesting - look at how Zuckerberg financed a massive vote-gathering scheme to go into Democrat neighborhoods - why the insistence that we keep the mail-in scheme, where ballots CAN be harvested?

Sorry, but five swing states that are losing to Trumo, calling “HALT!!” to the count, in the middle of the night, all simultaneously, only to restart hours later with the lead reversed, is unheard of - and allowed Biden the win.

Yep, they found a loophole and will continue to exploit it. Alabama is the only state that requires the voter to return his/her own ballot.

Once again, Joey Xiden and the demafascit turn their backs on the people that helped put them in power to begin with.

If you have student loans, and bought into the lies from Dems, remember this....vote them out

You know this did not actually happen, right?

And you get your facts from the liberal media. That‘s why you thought someone with dementia was better than the person who had us in an excellent economy,

You can't get anything right, I didn't vote for Biden. Both Biden and Trump have mental issues.

Why should he? People borrowed money for an education, received a degree, and now they need to honor their contract. It’s not like it’s hard to find a job these days.

Exactly.

If someone willingly and knowingly agrees to a contract for money and to pay back that money according the stipulations of that contract then that's their problem.

It's called personal responsibility. If you commit a crime you should be punished, if you borrow money you need to pay it back.

Of course I can't be a hypocrite. If someone said "do you want me to pay your mortgage?" I'd say hell yes, I wouldnt tell them "oh no I took the mortgage out I need to pay for it".

Forum List

Back