Huge lead already for Trump-backed David Perdue in GAGOV primary over RINO Brian Kemp

That's in the GOP primary, an easy win for Perdue, but can he beat Stacy Abrams or Vernon Jordan?

I'm curious if Stacy Abrams loses the democrat primary to Vernon Jordan, will she say she won?

I'm always wary of running "retreads" no matter who supports them.
The gop here in Virginia (RVP) wasted a lot of political capital on W administration retreads.
"Too soon olde and too late schmart"
Glad the dems' were outed in-time in VA. Commie school boards, calling parents "domestic terrorists", siccing the FBI on parents who speak up about rapists, etc.

"Too soon olde and too late schmart"
Glad the dems' were outed in-time in VA. Commie school boards, calling parents "domestic terrorists", siccing the FBI on parents who speak up about rapists, etc.
I was so glad the RPV chose Youngkin and that he was smart enough to take full advantage of dem missteps. :)

Usually the normal RVP slags would not capitalize on those mistakes. Mah highroad and all that.

Perdue is shit.

He took a powder when his Senate seat was stolen out from under him, now he's cynically all in favor of clean and transparent elections when he sees a benefit.

Trump is an idiot to have endorsed him....He learned nothing from his time in the WH making other shitty appointments and endorsements.

Forum List

Back