President Biden to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11

GWB told all of us in a speech to the country,'' That the war on terror will take years. If we don't face terror around the globe sooner or later we will face it here in the U.S.A. '' . Question: How should we change the strategy to keep Terrorist on the run and defeated. An keep another 911 from happening.

there is no question that Afghanistan is a REFUGE for
terrorists of the islamic persuasion, that does not
necessarily mean that we need troops there----just
"intelligence" to know where the notables are hiding
out. The people over there have ENOUGH troubles

GWB told all of us in a speech to the country,'' That the war on terror will take years. If we don't face terror around the globe sooner or later we will face it here in the U.S.A. '' . Question: How should we change the strategy to keep Terrorist on the run and defeated. An keep another 911 from happening.
Drone attacks.
Travel bans.
Phone and computer surveillance.
Psy-ops.
Infiltration.
Black propaganda.
The list is endless. But boots on the ground is a quagmire.

First of all, you cease creating them by continuing to be the global military Karen.

Only took 20 years to come to this conclusion. Sad to think I was 19 when this happened and we're still there.

Concluding there is "no military solution" for the problems in Afghanistan, Biden will instead work to put the "full weight" of the U.S. government behind diplomatic efforts to reach a peace agreement between the Taliban and Afghan government, a senior administration official said.

"But what we will not do is use our troops as bargaining chips in that process," said the official, who agreed to brief reporters on the plans Tuesday on the condition of anonymity.

Will the Taliban allow our soldiers to keep their weapons after surrendering?

Doubt it.....Need to secure the poppy fields in the Golden Triangle.
You doing some heroin while posting? Wtf you talking about poppy fields and golden triangles and shit? Lay off the stuff, dude.

News flash for ya, Frenchy-- -- -- Oddman has more on the ball on his worst day than you ever will on your best.

It's funny as hell - the Dems want to leave Afghanistan but they don't want to agree with anything Trump did so they have to make up all kinds of bullshit reasons why they have to do it later.

IMHO, we never shoulda stayed this long. Too many GIs were maimed or killed and for what? That shithole is going to go right back to shithole status as soon as we leave, whether it's this year, next year or 50 fuckin' years from now. There's only one nation on earth we should be doing any nation-building on, and it's the USA.
Yes. Who cares what happens to Afghans? If they hide more Bin Ladens ,just nuke 'em. If they export more Heroin ,spray 'em with massive amounts of Agent Orange.

Still stealing Trump's policies, I see.
Joseph Stolen has gone though his entire life copying smart people's homework... no way a fucktard like that gets through law school without it.... even at the bottom of his class.

I wonder what the angle is though....hmm? The Xi'den family crime syndicate currently has (6) large mansions usually described as "opulent" by 3rd parties.... let's audit the number of mansions they have each quarter for the next 4 years. The over/under is $90M in opulent real estate... and I've got the over. I'm betting on those filthy mother fuckers making a real haul in the next few years.

Will America leave Afghanistan in the same way it left Vietnam. From a rooftop via helicopters?

No! America isn't going to leave Afghanistan, tails between their legs or otherwise!

Sen. Chris Murphy was asked by Chris Heyes, how sure he was that the US would leave Afghanistan in Septermber. 1-10?
The Senator said with a straight face, 10!
Chris Heyes couldn't hold back a snicker.

What do our forum members think?

I have two choices, one to do with reality - 1
And another keeping in mind that it doesn't happen but is pretended to happen.- 9

Most probable excuse: US troops will stay behind for training purposes, observer status, choose your favourite lie......................

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Could anybody offer some conceivable reason why America is in Afghanistan?

Will America leave Afghanistan in the same way it left Vietnam. From a rooftop via helicopters?

No! America isn't going to leave Afghanistan, tails between their legs or otherwise!

Sen. Chris Murphy was asked by Chris Heyes, how sure he was that the US would leave Afghanistan in Septermber. 1-10?
The Senator said with a straight face, 10!
Chris Heyes couldn't hold back a snicker.

What do our forum members think?

I have two choices, one to do with reality - 1
And another keeping in mind that it doesn't happen but is pretended to happen.- 9

Most probable excuse: US troops will stay behind for training purposes, observer status, choose your favourite lie......................

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Could anybody offer some conceivable reason why America is in Afghanistan?

fortunately---IT'S a different situation. Afghanistan has been tranformed into a completely shariah shithole. The hindus, buddhists, christians and even jews are ALL GONE. There are no real scapegoats left-------as there were in NAM. The Afghanis will not INCREASE their barbarity above baseline when the USA leaves

fortunately---IT'S a different situation. Afghanistan has been tranformed into a completely shariah shithole. The hindus, buddhists, christians and even jews are ALL GONE. There are no real scapegoats left-------as there were in NAM. The Afghanis will not INCREASE their barbarity above baseline when the USA leaves

I'm sorta looking at the possibility that the Afghanis will mount a small scale attack against the Zionist apartheid regime. Or the regime will be told to push that sort of story.

But, but gee, by golly, Biden says there are no excuses that will be acceptable this time!

Still a 1 or a 2 on the leaving bullshit.

Forum List

Back