President Biden to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11

GWB told all of us in a speech to the country,'' That the war on terror will take years. If we don't face terror around the globe sooner or later we will face it here in the U.S.A. '' . Question: How should we change the strategy to keep Terrorist on the run and defeated. An keep another 911 from happening.

there is no question that Afghanistan is a REFUGE for
terrorists of the islamic persuasion, that does not
necessarily mean that we need troops there----just
"intelligence" to know where the notables are hiding
out. The people over there have ENOUGH troubles

Terrorists began moving to Yemen 20 years ago. The Taliban are war orphans who stay in Afghanistan.

because of these never ending wars, Americans loss their sense of optimism and their feeling that we can do anything...

we have a lack of confidence in our leaders' ability...to lead

Looks like we'll need another 9/11..

it was Obama that pulled the last troops out or Iraq, before more sent back. Same thing will happen for Afghanistan.

Which I will accept in that case. Because it will be for something else.

9-11 needs to be over.

At least Biden is giving the Afghan government some time to prepare. Who in this country is not tired of this war. Within a year of our withdrawal, the Taliban will once again be in power.

Only took 20 years to come to this conclusion. Sad to think I was 19 when this happened and we're still there.

Concluding there is "no military solution" for the problems in Afghanistan, Biden will instead work to put the "full weight" of the U.S. government behind diplomatic efforts to reach a peace agreement between the Taliban and Afghan government, a senior administration official said.

"But what we will not do is use our troops as bargaining chips in that process," said the official, who agreed to brief reporters on the plans Tuesday on the condition of anonymity.

Wow you were a young boy back in 2001
I was living in my parents basement for 2 yrs on drugs after a mental break down at age 27

Only took 20 years to come to this conclusion. Sad to think I was 19 when this happened and we're still there.

Concluding there is "no military solution" for the problems in Afghanistan, Biden will instead work to put the "full weight" of the U.S. government behind diplomatic efforts to reach a peace agreement between the Taliban and Afghan government, a senior administration official said.

"But what we will not do is use our troops as bargaining chips in that process," said the official, who agreed to brief reporters on the plans Tuesday on the condition of anonymity.

Biden is a brain dead buffoon
That was T plan

how can we lose wars when we're so sincere?

it's called "murderous American innocence"

Well it's been 20 years. How much longer should you hold on before you 'give up'.

I thought this war would never end in my lifetime

What a bone head. This is clearly all for optics but is completely idiotic given what is going on with Russia and Chinese aggression. This will prove to make be a disastrous decision. Our enemies LOVE this guy.

Biden’s handlers are trying to destroy the country quickly and they just need to continue to payoff the useful idiots that voted for him to sit back and watch it happen.

Biden wants to withdraw all 2,500 US troops from Afghanistan by 9/11: senior defense official

Xiden seems to be following the same failed model that his former boss did with Iraq. We saw what happened after that bonehead move....ISIS, terror, and a woke and empowered Iran.

I will say though....this move by Xiden has done what he promised....and got bipartisanship moving in Congress...bipartisanship against Xiden's move.

What a bone head. This is clearly all for optics but is completely idiotic given what is going on with Russia and Chinese aggression. This will prove to make be a disastrous decision. Our enemies LOVE this guy.

Biden’s handlers are trying to destroy the country quickly and they just need to continue to payoff the useful idiots that voted for him to sit back and watch it happen.

Biden wants to withdraw all 2,500 US troops from Afghanistan by 9/11: senior defense official
Anymore bullshit to bash a president that makes trump look like a schmuck?? Keep trying traitor

Forum List

Back