President Biden is correct about Trump

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Donald Trump’s campaign is about him, not America, not you.

Donald Trump’s campaign is obsessed with the past, not the future. He’s willing to sacrifice our democracy, put himself in power.”

Three years ago today Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

Trump is an enemy of – and threat to – democracy.

You-Keep-Using-That-Word-GiveMeSomeEnglish-1.gif

Donald Trump’s campaign is obsessed with the past, not the future. He’s willing to sacrifice our democracy, put himself in power.”

Three years ago today Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

Bullshit, I take it you've never watched one of his rallies. He never refers to himself, and always uses the term "we" or "you." He never says "I won the election", but refers to the crowd by saying "You won the election."

President Trump brought prosperity to everyone, not just Republicans. But you idiots chose to separate yourselves from everyone else when you attempted one continuous coup against him for four years. You had a chance to make America great again, but turned "making America great again" into curse words.

So go fuck yourselves. If "division" and class warfare is what you idiots wanted, you're in for a whole hell of a lot of it now. I will also add this: Joe Biden has never been right about anything. His entire political career has been one long 50-year string of fuckups. Barack Obama even said it: "Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

The premise is that a drooling, stuttering fucktard was trotted out to read a teleprompter dumbed down to a 3rd grade level, for the sole purpose of bashing its opponent. This was facilitated by a congenital liar with a severe case of pedophilia and evidence that it sold out the country for $100 million in bribes.... with its lowlife crackhead spawn.

And the operation was considered a tremendous success because it didn't fall, or conspicuously shit its pants while at the podium.

Did I leave anything out?

stolen election asterisk.jpg

Perhaps OP is an attempted wind -up merchant rather than an unintended clown

are you scared jones?.....

MAGAs turned "Make America Great Again" into curse words through their racist and homophobic behavior.

What the fuck does that even mean? Making America great again was a campaign slogan last used by Donald Trump. It was also used by Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Please feel free to show how President Trump exhibited "racist and homophobic" behavior. Trump was one of the least "racist and homophobic" presidents this country has seen.

And by "MAGAs" are you referring to Trump-supporters? Are we out there beating up people of other races and homosexuals? I noticed you didn't also claim that we're "anti-Semitic", which is curious seeing as how it's those of your ilk who are out on the streets protesting against Israel.

Bullshit, I take it you've never watched one of his rallies. He never refers to himself, and always uses the term "we" or "you." He never says "I won the election", but refers to the crowd by saying "You won the election."

President Trump brought prosperity to everyone, not just Republicans. But you idiots chose to separate yourselves from everyone else when you attempted one continuous coup against him for four years. You had a chance to make America great again, but turned "making America great again" into curse words.

So go fuck yourselves. If "division" and class warfare is what you idiots wanted, you're in for a whole hell of a lot of it now. I will also add this: Joe Biden has never been right about anything. His entire political career has been one long 50-year string of fuckups. Barack Obama even said it: "Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."
‘Three years ago tomorrow, we saw with our own eyes the violent mob stormed the United States Capitol. It was almost in disbelief as you first turned on the television.

For the first time in our history, insurrectionists had come to stop the peaceful transfer, transfer of power in America. First time.

Smashing windows, shattering doors, attacking the police.

Outside, gallows were erected as the MAGA crowd chanted, “Hang Mike Pence.”

Inside, they hunted for Speaker Pelosi. The House was chanting as they marched through and smashed windows, “Where’s Nancy?”

Over 140 police officers were injured.

Jill and I attended the funeral of police officers who died as a result of the events of that day.

Because Donald, because of Donald Trump’s lies, they died because these lies brought a mob to Washington.’ ibid

Trump fomented a treasonous rightwing domestic terrorist attack and treasonous insurrection; Trump is an enemy of democracy, the rule of law and the Constitution. Trump was – and is – unfit to be president.

‘Three years ago tomorrow, we saw with our own eyes the violent mob stormed the United States Capitol. It was almost in disbelief as you first turned on the television.

For the first time in our history, insurrectionists had come to stop the peaceful transfer, transfer of power in America. First time.

Smashing windows, shattering doors, attacking the police.

Outside, gallows were erected as the MAGA crowd chanted, “Hang Mike Pence.”

Inside, they hunted for Speaker Pelosi. The House was chanting as they marched through and smashed windows, “Where’s Nancy?”

Over 140 police officers were injured.

Jill and I attended the funeral of police officers who died as a result of the events of that day.

Because Donald, because of Donald Trump’s lies, they died because these lies brought a mob to Washington.’ ibid

Trump fomented a treasonous rightwing domestic terrorist attack and treasonous insurrection; Trump is an enemy of democracy, the rule of law and the Constitution. Trump was – and is – unfit to be president.

More paranoid fearmongering. But it is hilarious that you're so afraid of Trump's impending reelection, ya little pussy.

:laughing0301:

there is a movie where dustin hoffman plays lenny bruce, . rhe stand up shots early in the film are funny. later all hoffman can talk about, on stage, is his legal problems. it stops being funny. it gets boring.

Forum List

Back