President Biden calls Masters champ Hideki Matsuyama 'Japanese boy' in odd compliment

Biden is old enough to be his grandfather

That certainly excuses his rude and boorish behavior as he belittles a minority. Good defense.

As a matter of fact it does

A 78 year old referring to a 29 year old as a boy is not offensive.
Instead of quoting conservative propaganda rags, why not quote a source in Japan saying they are offended

So, I'm sure you go around calling your neighbors who happen to be African American "boy", right? You are a lying, hypocritical ass. (Notice how I was able to identify you without using a slur?)

That certainly excuses his rude and boorish behavior as he belittles a minority. Good defense.

Instead of quoting conservative propaganda rags, why not quote a source in Japan saying they are offended

So, I'm sure you go around calling your neighbors who happen to be African American "boy", right? You are a lying, hypocritical ass. (Notice how I was able to identify you without using a slur?)
Different cultures, Different racial histories

But I assume you knew that

Different cultures, Different racial histories

But I assume you knew that

Keep diggin' RW.....:dig:.

You used to be somebody. Now, you're just a shell of the man you used to be.

Joe has an eye for the younger ones. ..".Come here boy, I got a hankering"!

And also believes that all 7-11's are owned by immigrants from India.
And you think it's an insult to claim a lot of indians are successful small business owners.

Tough crowd.

It's like saying that asians are good at math.

What an insult.

You realize your example was of 20-40 something white men calling a black man 50-60 "boy".

And you think it's an insult to claim a lot of indians are successful small business owners.
so you--ALSO, are ok with RACISM and bigotry---HYPOCRITE
Calling a race of people successful small business owners is "racism?"

the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior

You know that small businesses are the nations job creators. And claiming the indians are a part of the success of America.

Oh. that's got to be racist.

1McDonald'sUnited States of AmericaFast Food Franchises
2KFCUnited States of AmericaFood Franchises
3Burger KingUnited States of AmericaFast Food Franchises
47-ElevenUnited States of AmericaRetail Franchises
5Domino'sUnited States of AmericaFood Franchises

Go jump in the same hole RW dug and enjoy your alone time.

That is indeed offensive. There's a 78-year-old doddering old man in his dotage in the White House. This isn't the boys and girls club. We're of age, entitled to keep and bear arms, and do all other acts and things which adults may in general do.

That is indeed offensive. There's a 78-year-old doddering old man in his dotage in the White House. This isn't the boys and girls club. We're of age, entitled to keep and bear arms, and do all other acts and things which adults may in general do.

Shut up Boy

Forum List

Back