GOP Louisiana Senator John Kennedy asks witness what "systemic racism" means during student debt forgiveness hearing

i don't know what systemic racism is, i don't know what LatinX is...or any of this racial mumbo jumbo

How does a stupid man like this Senator get elected? How did he accumulate 50 million dollars being a Senator? Did he find it in the swamp?

He must be a lot smarter than your sorry ass is, are you jelly of his wealth?

John Kennedy is a blessing to us all. He is intelligent, insightful, and articulate.

But because of his "southern" speech, Leftists assume he is stupid, and they make asses of themselves with this assumption.

Very entertaining.

i don't know what systemic racism is, i don't know what LatinX is...or any of this racial mumbo jumbo

How does a stupid man like this Senator get elected? How did he accumulate 50 million dollars being a Senator? Did he find it in the swamp?

Want to explain how this guy could ever get elected by your prog slaves? No dont answer that, it is that his voters are more stupid than he is.

I bet the USA has more wealthy Black people than any other country. No such thing as systemic racism in the USA.

Forum List

Back