Pres Trump Signed An Order Giving Durham Authority To Present Classified Info To Grand Jury

One of the last things Trump does should be to declassify everything, going all the way back to the 50's.

I want to know the real number of communists in the State Department when McCarthy held his hearings.

I want to know everything about Area 51, Roswell, and that other stuff that's been kept secret.

I want to know everything about the Kennedy assassination.

I want to know everything they know about Hillary Clinton, her emails, her ties to Russia and China, and how she was involved in an attempted coup of a sitting President.

I want to know everything about the deep state, their names, their addresses, their phone numbers.

I want to know everything they know about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, their ties to Russia, Ukraine, China, how much money they received and where it came from.

I also want to know how the Democrats pulled off the crime of the century when they somehow managed to put Joe Biden in office.

Open it all up. Declassify all of it.

"Biden"? I'm sorry. I don't recognize that name.

Oh wait. Wasn't he some asshole who ran for president or something?

You are being juvenile.

Wasn't he the same guy who had a crackhead son, who fucked his dead brother's wife and his own niece?

I seem to remember hearing something about that Biden, you mentioned.

Biden's DOJ will be all over whatever Durham recommends.

I'm sure of it.

We got played.

There are no beuracratic, military or Intel people in DC who "have it all" and will step forward to restore our Constitutional Republic.

There should be 10 million of us descending on SCOTUS to MAKE SURE PEDO ROBERTS GETS THE RIGHT MESSAGE and hears the Texas case.

Hopefully the FBI is already keeping tabs on you terrorists.

According to the FISA Court's report and evidence released, the FBI has been committing FISA Court crimes for DECADES, illegally spying on the American people, reporters, the media, US Senators, other politicians, opposition party candidates, and even on Presidents, lil' snowflake. You should really keep up.

Yes because without classified information, Durham has nothing. Guess what, even WITH classified information, Durham still has nothing. If he had ANYTHING at all, he would have filed charges on SOMEONE, ANYONE before now. The only person Durham has charged, was found by the Inspector General.

Forum List

Back