Prepare to be a martyr. The tribulations are here

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Repent to a loving God now. Don't let the false teachers prop a false dictator God for you. God's heart is mercy. Seek the love of God and you shall find it.

Then...

You will have the grace to be a martyr. Do not listen to those false teachers who only prop up God as a dictator God.

Look to the LOVE OF GOD

Before its too late.

Repent to a loving God now. Don't let the false teachers prop a false dictator God for you. God's heart is mercy. Seek the love of God and you shall find it.

Then...

You will have the grace to be a martyr. Do not listen to those false teachers who only prop up God as a dictator God.

Look to the LOVE OF GOD

Before its too late.
So I won't ever listen to you. Got it.

Then...

Look to the LOVE OF GOD

Before its too late.

Nah, I ain't the martyr type, and although I remain a devout Christian, when the time comes I'll become a slayer, instead.

Then...

Look to the LOVE OF GOD

Before its too late.

I believe this. The end is really close

False teachings are the work of charlatans.

I do not mean to be putting forth false teachings. Even when I was younger--a teenager--"And every eye shall see Him" seemed an impossibility.

No more. From Revelation 1:7

PS I do not base my inclination on feelings or dreams or whatever, but Scripture

I do not mean to be putting forth false teachings. Even when I was younger--a teenager--"And every eye shall see Him" seemed an impossibility.

No more. From Revelation 1:7

PS I do not base my inclination on feelings or dreams or whatever, but Scripture

Revelation is very clear who the letters are written to and when it will take place.

Christ's Second Coming.

All of God's promises are sure

John was told, “write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which are about to happen after these things [μέλλει γενέσθαι μετὰ ταῦτα]” (Rev. 1:19; 4:1). Some things were happening as Revelation was revealed to John (the things which are), and some things were about to happen. A preterist would connect what John had seen, the “things which are,” with the things that were “about to happen” after these things with no postponement or gap in time.

Since John of Ptmos is told that the events revealed to him were to take place “soon” (1:1) “for the time is near” (1:3), Revelation is about events that were to happen soon for those living in John’s day.

John was told, “write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which are about to happen after these things [μέλλει γενέσθαι μετὰ ταῦτα]” (Rev. 1:19; 4:1). Some things were happening as Revelation was revealed to John (the things which are), and some things were about to happen. A preterist would connect what John had seen, the “things which are,” with the things that were “about to happen” after these things with no postponement or gap in time.

Since John of Ptmos is told that the events revealed to him were to take place “soon” (1:1) “for the time is near” (1:3), Revelation is about events that were to happen soon for those living in John’s day.

Not the widely accepted interpretation nor one that comes from a clean read of the text.

No one knows when the end is coming except the Father. We do know that we must be ready to stand before Christ. Therefore, we must always be ready for the end.

As Peter says, be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

We can't help but notice all the trouble in the world and are inclined to wonder if this is leading to the end and it could be soon. Nothing wrong with that, it seems to me. As for being a martyr, all Christians face that possibility. This is why it's good to pray for the grace of final perseverance.

Not the widely accepted interpretation nor one that comes from a clean read of the text.

Yeah, scripture doesn't change, just preachers. Martin Luther taught that the Turks and the Pope were the antichrist.

Yeah, scripture doesn't change, just preachers. Martin Luther taught that the Turks and the Pope were the antichrist.

Well, preachers are not perfect. There was only one perfect Man, and He's in heaven right now. Thank God!

Then...

Look to the LOVE OF GOD

Before its too late.

You need to read 1 john 4.

Forum List

Back