Pregnant librarian shot dead. Self Defense?

Ironically, she was a homeowner defending her own property with a gun, and she didn't shoot first.

This is in tune with what happens to home owners who pull out a gun to defend their family or property.

Was the shooter on her property?
This is what happens to people who are off their rockers and hit someone and run.

She was the aggressor PERIOD. She violated the law PERIOD.........She pointed first and that was the last mistake in her life.

This is what happens to people who are off their rockers and hit someone and run.

She was the aggressor PERIOD. She violated the law PERIOD.........She pointed first and that was the last mistake in her life.
She left the scene of the accident because she feared for her life eagle. America has now created this sort of scenario. And if the shooter stepped onto her property??
There are no PERIODS about it!

Smells a lot like premeditated murder by a biker.

She left the scene of the accident because she feared for her life eagle. America has now created this sort of scenario. And if the shooter stepped onto her property??
There are no PERIODS about it!
Who exactly threatened her at the scene. hmmm

What proof. She could have locked the doors and waited for police. She could have locked the doors at her house and waited for police.

She initiated contact at her house. She got herself killed.

The nest question to ask is did the biker pull out his gun at the scene of the accident in order to stage a citizen's arrest?

Who exactly threatened her at the scene. hmmm

What proof. She could have locked the doors and waited for police. She could have locked the doors at her house and waited for police.

She initiated contact at her house. She got herself killed.
All of them could have done a lot of things differently.

I'm not saying my version is right but I sure as hell don't accept your version either. Especially when a biker gang could have been involved.

And too, she may have been aware of them packing heat. Or been purposely made aware to frighten her. They chased her down and murdered her while she was in the act of defending her property. Standing on her property!

All of them could have done a lot of things differently.

I'm not saying my version is right but I sure as hell don't accept your version either. Especially when a biker gang could have been involved.

And too, she may have been aware of them packing heat. Or been purposely made aware to frighten her. They chased her down and murdered her while she was in the act of defending her property. Standing on her property!
The police disagree with you. They call her the aggressor.

Ironically, she was a homeowner defending her own property with a gun, and she didn't shoot first.

This is in tune with what happens to home owners who pull out a gun to defend their family or property.

Was the shooter on her property?
NO again if people BOTHERED to read the thread you would KNOW THAT.

It isnt self-defence in any way. He and his mates followed her home. She must have been terrified.
He had plenty of options and just wanted to use his gun.

He should go to jail .

She ran from a crash that was her fault and went home only to come out with a gun in her hand.
Stupid move on her part,she should have called the cops but she didnt because she had just committed a crime.
She could have called the cops while driving,but she didnt,she could have called the cops when she got home but didnt.
That screams guilty.

NO again if people BOTHERED to read the thread you would KNOW THAT.
Yeah, the official story says the road way but it's very unlikely she wouldn't have gone out on the road way against two bikers.
And where the bider were is of much less importance.

I bet she was murdered on her property while defending her property and this is about the police siding with murderers because of the hard-on they still have for the Chauvin verdict. Along with the justification they've just got from the Rittenhouse verdict.

Consider the possibiilties retired.

She ran from a crash that was her fault and went home only to come out with a gun in her hand.
Stupid move on her part,she should have called the cops but she didnt because she had just committed a crime.
She could have called the cops while driving,but she didnt,she could have called the cops when she got home but didnt.
That screams guilty.
It's always stupid when a homeowner tries to defend her property with a gun.

I've only told you people how it would have happened different in Canada.

And I should have also mentioned that the woman did the right thing by leaving the scene. She would have been very afraid of the biker becoming violent.

There's a precedent of that being expected now after all the recent street murders.

And I didn't say it was wrong for America. I stuck to comments as if it happened in Canada.

We dont give a fuck about Canaduh.

Yeah, the official story says the road way but it's very unlikely she wouldn't have gone out on the road way against two bikers.
And where the bider were is of much less importance.

I bet she was murdered on her property while defending her property and this is about the police siding with murderers because of the hard-on they still have for the Chauvin verdict. Along with the justification they've just got from the Rittenhouse verdict.

Consider the possibiilties retired.
Good GOD conspiracy Much?

That's to be expected from now on as long as the shooter isn't a black person.

My argument with you isn't applicable. I only started out to point out the different circumstances in other countries.
Yawn. I don't care if E.T shot her. She fled a crime she committed. She could have stayed in that house. She didn't. She must be a natural blond in reality. Because what she did was stupid.

Forum List

Back