Pregnant librarian shot dead. Self Defense?

You assume too much.

You assume that the man had time to pull out a cellphone, and or even have the mental clarity to do such after he just got hit.

You also assume that the guy knew she was a librarian and pregnant. How in the hell was he supposed to know she was a librarian?
The shooting happened at her home at not where the accident took place.

The shooting happened at her home at not where the accident took place.

Yes, but she ran away from the scene of a crime. She is not guitless.

The question the OP was asking was, "was it self defense?". When a woman pulls out a firearm and brandishes it at someone, it gives that other person the right to use deadly force, aka self defense.

I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see what a jury says.

Yes, but she ran away from the scene of a crime. She is not guitless.

The question the OP was asking was, "was it self defense?". When a woman pulls out a firearm and brandishes it at someone, it gives that other person the right to use deadly force, aka self defense.

I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see what a jury says.

If you read what I wrote to surada then you would know I believe she caused her own death.

It is clear self defense as the evidence shows unless I am missing something…

The "two witnesses" smell bad. "witnesses" don't follow along with you and then hand outside the person's house with you.

Your fellow motorcycle buddies do that.

Not stopping is not always "hit and run" because that is a tactic used by robbers to get people to stop their cars.

The woman should have called 9-11 instead of going out of the house with her gun.

She hit him and ran numbskull. How in the hell does that fit your robbery fantasy?

It's not likely to have happened that way in Canada. The motorcycle rider would have got her plate number and failing that would have directed the police to her address.

And with certainty there would be guilt attached to the killer. Most likely more than just manslaughter because of then hunting the woman down.

And there would be nobody dead from another gun killing.

It's not likely to have happened that way in Canada. The motorcycle rider would have got her plate number and failing that would have directed the police to her address.

And with certainty there would be guilt attached to the killer. Most likely more than just manslaughter because of then hunting the woman down.

And there would be nobody dead from another gun killing.
The person did not hunt her down and shot her, so you either missed the part she came out with a gun, pointed it at him and he shot her because of it…

The person did not hunt her down and shot her, so you either missed the part she came out with a gun, pointed it at him and he shot her because of it…
Her legal representative on the prosecution will surely claim that they were hunting her down. It should have never escalated past calling the police.

I'm only telling you people how the law would handle this case in Canada and I realize America needs traffic accidents to end in death by gun. We have nothing to debate.

This is likely the first of many when or if it goes unpunished.

5ef9bff9bf3ba.image.jpg

Could you shoot this woman dead?

She was pointing her gun at about 150 people. Any one of them could've been armed.

The crowd was nice and didn't shoot her.
Yes, she was very lucky. And then, of course, the Right makes her out to be some kind of "hero".

Her legal representative on the prosecution will surely claim that they were hunting her down. It should have never escalated past calling the police.

I'm only telling you people how the law would handle this case in Canada and I realize America needs traffic accidents to end in death by gun. We have nothing to debate.

This is likely the first of many when or if it goes unpunished.
Oh kiss my ass on your nonsense!

The woman was in the wrong for fleeing the scene and pulling a gun and you made the claim they were hunting her when the evidence shows she drew a firearm first…

If you hate America so much then why are you on a board for American Politics?

So let be clear you have no evidence that they ( the motorcyclist or the other people ) Hunted her down with the intent to kill her but her intent was to flee a crime which she caused and when she could run any further she pulled a firearm and got killed…

As another poster stated she could have went to the police, but instead took the law into her own hands which ended up with her death…

Oh kiss my ass on your nonsense!

The woman was in the wrong for fleeing the scene and pulling a gun and you made the claim they were hunting her when the evidence shows she drew a firearm first…

If you hate America so much then why are you on a board for American Politics?

So let be clear you have no evidence that they ( the motorcyclist or the other people ) Hunted her down with the intent to kill her but her intent was to flee a crime which she caused and when she could run any further she pulled a firearm and got killed…

As another poster stated she could have went to the police, but instead took the law into her own hands which ended up with her death…
I've only told you people how it would have happened different in Canada.

And I should have also mentioned that the woman did the right thing by leaving the scene. She would have been very afraid of the biker becoming violent.

There's a precedent of that being expected now after all the recent street murders.

And I didn't say it was wrong for America. I stuck to comments as if it happened in Canada.

Another IDIOT gets herself killed. And here go the bleeding hearts wanting to frag the people who's only intent was to follow a criminal action and ensure she gets arrested.

She was an idiot to hit and run. She was an idiot not to flee to the police....which is laughable........and she shouldn't have run out with a gun and point it at people on a public road.

She got the Darwin award. It's that simple. Self Defense.

Another IDIOT gets herself killed. And here go the bleeding hearts wanting to frag the people who's only intent was to follow a criminal action and ensure she gets arrested.

She was an idiot to hit and run. She was an idiot not to flee to the police....which is laughable........and she shouldn't have run out with a gun and point it at people on a public road.

She got the Darwin award. It's that simple. Self Defense.
So let me put it down so the left can understand what she did wrong:

1. Hit and Run and failed to exchange information.

2. Did not call the police ( the guy did ).

3. Came out with a firearm and pointed at the guy and got shot…

Does anyone disagree with what she did wrong or are we in agreement she could have done things much differently…

So let me put it down so the left can understand what she did wrong:

1. Hit and Run and failed to exchange information.

2. Did not call the police ( the guy did ).

3. Came out with a firearm and pointed at the guy and got shot…

Does anyone disagree with what she did wrong or are we in agreement she could have done things much differently…
Yes, of course there's lots of room to say that she did nothing wrong. I've written the counterspin to your spin above, in which the home owner pulls a gun to defend her family and property.

Forum List

Back