PREGNANT Candace Owens DESTROYS Woke Non-Binary College Students

You made the inference in regard to Candace Owens not continuing college. We all know what you meant
I meant she was a college drop out so she doesn't have any formal education on the subject. If she has informal knowledge on the subject I'm unaware of it. Again, why would I trust her uniformed opinion over the professionals who work in the field?

It's you who's dismissing me out of hand before presenting this evidence you claim to have.

You run and hide behind the skirts of so called experts and refuse to see obvious reality.

All because you get off on kids being mutilated and drugged.

You run and hide behind the skirts of so called experts and refuse to see obvious reality.

All because you get off on kids being mutilated and drugged.
The validity of your claims about me can easily be assessed by presenting your evidence and observing my response.

The validity of your claims about me can easily be assessed by presenting your evidence and observing my response.

your response is the same every time. Link some crap study from some biased "Expert", pretend you understand it, demand "proof" of something obvious to anyone not an SJW lemming.

your response is the same every time. Link some crap study from some biased "Expert", pretend you understand it, demand "proof" of something obvious to anyone not an SJW lemming.
From your own lips. My evidence relies on science, yours ad hominem attacks. Need we say more? 😄

From your own lips. My evidence relies on science, yours ad hominem attacks. Need we say more? 😄

Your evidence relies on junk science and biased studies.

Some things are simple enough to refute without needing to back up. And your backup is all bullshit.

Your evidence relies on junk science and biased studies.

Some things are simple enough to refute without needing to back up. And your backup is all bullshit.
So before I even present my evidence you're attacking it as bias and junk doing the very thing you accuse me of doing. 😄 No one even needs to debate you Marty. You always beat yourself up.

PREGNANT Candace Owens DESTROYS Woke Non-Binary College Students

QUOTE:
In this intense debate, watch as Candace Owens fearlessly takes on a non-binary student, delving deep into the complexities surrounding gender identity and expression. As one of the most influential conservative commentators of our time, Candace Owens fearlessly challenges societal norms, engaging in thoughtful discussions that highlight her sharp wit and intelligent arguments..

OP COMMENT: This trend of blacks and Latinos supporting Trump keeps growing and growing and growing. They see the truth.

Who’s the daddy, Kanye or Elon?

Forum List

Back