PREGNANT Candace Owens DESTROYS Woke Non-Binary College Students

All peoples were slave owners in history, should we not recognize any during that time?

Not only that, but white people were the first to end slavery.

AND slavery still persists on the African continent today

Candace Owens is a college drop out. Why would I listen to her ignorant opinion over those of the professionals who actually work in the field?

You, being a High School Dropout should be grateful that she'd let you wash her car.

It's the version that teaches every race has enslaved other races.

Every race has not enslaved other races.
Overall, slavery is rare, since most human cultures historically are hunter/gatherers, who have no use for slavery.

Slavery originated as a way of dealing with prisoners after crimes or wars, when prisons were not available.
They were not useful until after we switched to agriculture.
And race had nothing to do with it originally.
Like the Romans taking Germanic slaves.

Not only that, but white people were the first to end slavery.

AND slavery still persists on the African continent today

Wrong.
What ended slavery was the realization that you get twice as production out of people if you motive them with the bootstrap fantasy of success, if only you work hard enough.
Land lords with share croppers raked in more wealth than slave owners.

As for history:
{...
600 BC
The Athenian lawgiver Solon abolishes debt slavery of Athenian citizens and frees all Athenian citizens who had formerly been enslaved.

300 BC
Indian emperor Ashoka abolishes the slave trade

326 BC
Lex Poetelia Papiria abolishes Nexum contracts, a form of pledging the debt bondage of poor Roman citizens to wealthy creditors as security for loans.

9 AD
Wang Mang, first and only emperor of the Xin dynasty, usurped the Chinese throne and instituted a series of sweeping reforms, including the abolition of slavery

...}

Since we have no union protection, most people in the US are still slaves really.

By linking to the Epoch Times, you prove yourself to be a gullible idiot.
Child molester fatigue is setting in.... and that doesn't bode well for the party that likes to fuck kids.

When you call Democrats the "party that likes to fuck kids", you prove yourself to be a mindless idiot who will believe any lie he's told.

What fools these Cultists truly are.

You could show polls that demonstrate TRUMP! does not enjoy 30% support among black voters, you know. That would be more credible than yelling about the source.
Trump does not have 30 percent support among black people. Here again we see the usual Republican election year exaggeration about black support leading up to an election. The Epoch Times is a bullshit source and nobody has to waste time posting a link to dispute the crap from that site.

Any thread starting with "Candance Owens Destroys" is a joke thread.

Trump does not have 30 percent support among black people. Here again we see the usual Republican election year exaggeration about black support leading up to an election. The Epoch Times is a bullshit source and nobody has to waste time posting a link to dispute the crap from that site.
It would, however, be more convincing if you were, for example, show 4 or 5 major polls that show much lower support. I'll go first with what I found in a 30 second Google search:

"A New York Times-Siena College poll from October revealed that 22% of all Black voters in six battleground states ― including my native Michigan ― would support Trump in a general election if it were held at that time. Black men seem to be leading this charge: Trump secured 12% of our vote in 2020, up from 8% in 2016.

Considering that the Trump supporter archetype is that of an American-flag-shirt-wearing, far-right white wingnut from Middle America, it’s both frightening and sobering that, even with the information we have about Trump, nearly 1 in 4 Black folks would vote for him in states that matter."

Now, you COULD scream about the source, and clearly 22% is less than 30%, but go ahead, ask me where that came from. Oh, the heck with it, you won't. it came from here, a source I hardly believe is supportive in any way of TRUMP!:

Opinion: The Sad State Of Affairs When Black Men Stump For Trump

See, instead of just screaming about a source, you could post numbers that you think are more reflective of reality for discussion. Which do you think is more realistic, 30% or 22%?

It would, however, be more convincing if you were, for example, show 4 or 5 major polls that show much lower support. I'll go first with what I found in a 30 second Google search:

"A New York Times-Siena College poll from October revealed that 22% of all Black voters in six battleground states ― including my native Michigan ― would support Trump in a general election if it were held at that time. Black men seem to be leading this charge: Trump secured 12% of our vote in 2020, up from 8% in 2016.

Considering that the Trump supporter archetype is that of an American-flag-shirt-wearing, far-right white wingnut from Middle America, it’s both frightening and sobering that, even with the information we have about Trump, nearly 1 in 4 Black folks would vote for him in states that matter."

Now, you COULD scream about the source, and clearly 22% is less than 30%, but go ahead, ask me where that came from. Oh, the heck with it, you won't. it came from here, a source I hardly believe is supportive in any way of TRUMP!:

Opinion: The Sad State Of Affairs When Black Men Stump For Trump

See, instead of just screaming about a source, you could post numbers that you think are more reflective of reality for discussion. Which do you think is more realistic, 30% or 22%?
I don't have to be convincing. I am black and I talk to black people every day. No one I know likes Trump. And I have posted on a majority black forum that has as many if not more members than this place, and you won't find much support for trump there either. Every election year we see this same propaganda from right wing media. In 2020, it was 34 percent according to Rassmussen. So it's safe to say that whatever the epoch times polls show it is nowhere near accurate. Asking 10 black people do they support trump and 3 saying yes does not equate to 30 percent national black support for Donald Trump.

You could show polls that demonstrate TRUMP! does not enjoy 30% support among black voters, you know. That would be more credible than yelling about the source.

No the point is to show that you're linking to a Chinese owned media source which openly promotes Chinese government lies and propaganda in order to undermine the US government.

We're exposing the sources of your belief system for the lies, propaganda and bullshit that you're promoting.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't have to be convincing. I am black and I talk to black people every day. No one I know likes Trump. And I have posted on a majority black forum that has as many if not more members than this place, and you won't find much support for trump there either. Every election year we see this same propaganda from right wing media. In 2020, it was 34 percent according to Rassmussen. So it's safe to say that whatever the epoch times polls show it is nowhere near accurate. Asking 10 black people do they support trump and 3 saying yes does not equate to 30 percent national black support for Donald Trump.
Do you consider Huffpo to be "right wing media"? If so, that might explain some things. And you ignored what they reported. Why am I not surprised? You do know that you talking with a handful of people in an echo chamber is not reflective of the opinions of the entire community, right?

No the point is to show that you're linking to a Chinese owned media source which openly promotes Chinese government lies and propaganda in order to undermine the US government.

We're exposing the sources of your belief system for the lies, propaganda and bullshit that you're promoting.
I posted something from Huffpo. Can you post something that shows something different?

Forum List

Back