PREGNANT Candace Owens DESTROYS Woke Non-Binary College Students

Do you consider Huffpo to be "right wing media"? If so, that might explain some things. And you ignored what they reported. Why am I not surprised? You do know that you talking with a handful of people in an echo chamber is not reflective of the opinions of the entire community, right?
Again, I am black and know that trump does not have 30 percent support from blacks. And if he did, that would mean that 2.5 times more blacks can't stand trump than support trump. So let's stop pretending that 30 percent black support means blacks love Donald Trump.

Again, I am black and know that trump does not have 30 percent support from blacks. And if he did, that would mean that 2.5 times more blacks can't stand trump than support trump. So let's stop pretending that 30 percent black support means blacks love Donald Trump.

Says the self-loathing White leftist.

Okay, then how much support does he have? I posted something from Huffpo (a source you can't dismiss as being in TRUMP!'s pocket) that shows 22%, which is enough to give Quid Pro Joe nightmares. So, how much support does he have, and can you back it up with more than, "I know some black people and they don't like TRUMP!"?

Okay, then how much support does he have? I posted something from Huffpo (a source you can't dismiss as being in TRUMP!'s pocket) that shows 22%, which is enough to give Quid Pro Joe nightmares. So, how much support does he have, and can you back it up with more than, "I know some black people and they don't like TRUMP!"?
There is no quid pro Joe and what you're showing here is that all white republicans want is enough blacks to get Trump into office, not that you give a damn about black support. So even if what Huffington shows was the case nationally, which it isn't, it means that 78 percent oppose Trump. Stop trying to spin low numbers into black support of Donald Trump. The vast majority of blacks cannot stand Trump. If any black candidate had 22 percent white support, we would not begin to be allowed to argue about how great that is or how that shows white support for that candidate.

Even if that was the case, it means that 78 percent oppose Trump. Stop trying to spin low numbers into black support of Donald Trump. The vast majority of blacks cannot stand Trump. If any black candidate had 22 percent white support we would not begin to be allowed to argue about how great that is or how that shows white support for that candidate.
It is unheard of in recent memory for the Republican candidate to have even that high support among black voters, and it wouldn't take a whole lot of black voters switching to Republican to cause big trouble for the democrat candidate. That is the point. The monolithic support democrats have had for many cycles (without being required to produce anything in return, BTW) isn't as monolithic as it has been. Now, can you produce a source that gives what YOU think is the correct support TRUMP! has among black voters?

We know that you Nazis hate free speech and the free exchange of ideas, but the forerunners of the democrat party actually fought FOR free speech in the 60's, shithead
The hippies are rolling over in their graves.

They'd be out there marching AGAINST today's leftards.

It is unheard of in recent memory for the Republican candidate to have even that high support among black voters, and it wouldn't take a whole lot of black voters switching to Republican to cause big trouble for the democrat candidate. That is the point. The monolithic support democrats have had for many cycles (without being required to produce anything in return, BTW) isn't as monolithic as it has been. Now, can you produce a source that gives what YOU think is the correct support TRUMP! has among black voters?
It doesn't matter. 22 percent is a low number. It does not indicate any black support for a republican period. According to the Huffington poll 8 out of every 10 black people in America cannot stand trump. Now if you think that is some kind of great improvement from 9 out of ten, then you have problems. In the end, Trump will not get close to 22 percent and then in 2028 Republicans will start this all over again.

All you're doing is trying to twist numbers to create a false narrative. I know black people and most of us are independents who vote democrat because Republicans have shown they DGAF about us. And if you think that has changed given the way Republicans are acting now towards blacks, you are insane.

You disagree that a non-college educated person can't be a subject matter expert? How about mechanics or other related occupations that don't require college or trade school? Just stupid people?
I am college educated and you don't consider me an expert on issues in the black community even as I have lived 63 years as a black person in the black community and have researched the issues. But Candace Owens with no education can be an expert on anything she opens her mouth about. That's only because Candace Owens carries the water for white supremacists therefore, she can be an expert on nuclear science or brain surgery according to you.

I am college educated and you don't consider me an expert on issues in the black community even as I have lived 63 years as a black person in the black community and have researched the issues. But Candace Owens with no education can be an expert on anything she opens her mouth about. That's only because Candace Owens carries the water for white supremacists therefore, she can be an expert on nuclear science or brain surgery according to you.
You're skirting the question .. it was a yes or no question.

Sure thing, Whitey.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I see .. in Kamala Harris word salad style without actually addressing the question .. just the usual narrative of your typical diatribes. Cheers!
No, showing your hypocrisy. The only reason you want Owens considered as an expert is because she is a black shill for white supremacy.

Forum List

Back