Predictions for 2010

++++Not happy unless the country is collapsing around them.++++

The country is in collapsing mode, where's your proof it isn't?

Not that I don't think it can be straightened out but not under the present regime.

Unemployment up
Taxes up
People down
stocks down
housing starts down
gasoline cost up
electricity costs up
natural gas even (for now)
illegals terminology changed to make them more acceptable.

Not pretty and not what I want to see, just what it looks like.

Did anyone else notice something?

Our token conservative, Shallow Skeeve is predicting death, destruction and poverty.

Our token liberal/progressive (whatever ya wanna call him), rightwinger, is predicting unity and wealth.

Kinda makes you wonder why anyone would go with conservatives.
Life isn't always bunnies, cotton candy, and rainbows all day long. It's time people learned that.

Our token conservative, Shallow Skeeve is predicting death, destruction and poverty.

Our token liberal/progressive (whatever ya wanna call him), rightwinger, is predicting unity and wealth.

Life isn't always bunnies, cotton candy, and rainbows all day long. It's time people learned that.

Yes especially for conservatives when they are no longer in power

If the country was moving in a positive direction, I wouldn't be complaining, no matter who was in charge...

I predict that RetGySarge will be just as miserable in 2010 as he was in 2009.

-Iran situation is going to worsen during the spring and reach a critical point by Summer. Something is going to happen - and it's gonna be ugly.

-Obama approval bumps up to mid 50s by spring as the economy finds its feet - though those feet will continue to stumble drunkenly throughout the year.

-There will be a major White House scandal in the summer that will hit Obama hard and worsen Dems chances for fall elections. This scandal is already known by DC insiders right now - but will finally bust open later in the year.

-Dems lose the Senate - but keep the House.

My predictions for 2010:

(1) Obama's white girlfriend will surface before Valentine's Day.
(2) Rush Limbaugh will win the Noble Peace Prize.
(3) The one cent US coin will bear the likeness of Ted Kennedy.
(4) Sarah Palin will host a 30 minute nightly political discussion show on NBC.
(5) Rev. Wright will host a show similar to The 700 Club on Fox between 3:00 and 4:00 pm.
(6) Gasoline will be free but it will cost you $1,000,000 to purchase a car from Mobil or Shell Oil.
(7) The National Capital will be moved from Washington, DC to Hilo, Hawaii.
(8) Our military forces will all merge into one single branch of the armed services.
(9) All newspapers will go out of business. There will be no way to line bird cage bottoms due to the lack of newspapers. PETA will riot.
(10) The cost of beef will rise to over $20.00 a pound. George Bush will be blamed.

Last edited:

If the country was moving in a positive direction, I wouldn't be complaining, no matter who was in charge...

Same here. I don't really care what the affiliation is of the leaders.

I just want someone who is intelligent, capable, and willing to work in the best interests of the entire country rather than those who pay them with PAC money.

Same here. I don't really care what the affiliation is of the leaders.

I just want someone who is intelligent, capable, and willing to work in the best interests of the entire country rather than those who pay them with PAC money.

Well... I still might find a few things to whine about...:eusa_angel:

I believe 2010 will be the year the tyrannies, one party states and authoritarian regimes of the world really test America’s metal, they will push, prod and confront the US to see just how committed America still is to the Pax Americana. From Russia, China, Iran, Islamo Fascists, to the clown anti Americans of Venezuela and Cuba, there will be a rejection of Obama’s nice words and a test of his real steel.

This is either the year the free world fights back or looses a lot of ground.

I believe 2010 will be the year the tyrannies, one party states and authoritarian regimes of the world really test America’s metal, they will push, prod and confront the US to see just how committed America still is to the Pax Americana. From Russia, China, Iran, Islamo Fascists, to the clown anti Americans of Venezuela and Cuba, there will be a rejection of Obama’s nice words and a test of his real steel.

This is either the year the free world fights back or looses a lot of ground.

Well heck.. that wasn't funny..

it's inevitable...

Republicans remember that we are all americans and learn to work with democrats..

Economy gets better..

Health care is a success and is amended to include a public option..

Gay marriage is passed in more states or SCOTUS makes ruling legalizing it everywhere..

Iraq and Afghan wars both come to an end or close to it..

Bin Laden found dead or captured..

Regulations put in place to prevent economic collapse we just had..

Reoublican and democrat are side by side in Iraq and Afghansitan.. They are all americans in Iraq and Afghanistan.. Why can't we be that we here state side?? Ever since Bush, we have been so divided.. How can we pull together and be one nation again??

Last edited:
Republicans remember that we are all americans and learn to work with democrats..

Economy gets better..

Health care is a success and is amended to include a public option..

Gay marriage is passed in more states or SCOTUS makes ruling legalizing it everywhere..

Iraq and Afghan wars both come to an end or close to it..

Bin Laden found dead or captured..

Regulations put in place to prevent economic collapse we just had..

Reoublican and democrat are side by side in Iraq and Afghansitan.. They are all americans in Iraq and Afghanistan.. Why can't we be that we here state side?? Ever since Bush, we have been so divided.. How can we pull together and be one nation again??

I am told that "myst" in German means "shit."
Glad to see you are posting to form.
For starters, any "health care reform" will not actually go into effect until 2012 or so, although the taxes will begin immediately.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Forum List

Back