Prediction: Biden will be the nominee and he will lose in a landslide.

Joe Biden will easily beat Donnie 'Cadet Bone Spurs' Trump. White Americans are being played and realize that.

Hate / Evil

"No other industrial country treats its working class so badly. And there’s one big reason for that."

Opinion | Yes, America Is Rigged Against Workers

Books:

Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan by Kim Phillips-Fein
Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

This should be obvious because even though Joe Biden is a senile, doddering old fool, he is the only candidate running who appears to be remotely sane. The Democratic Party has become the Titanic and no one is steering the ship.
Yes, Biden will run and may win. Replace doddering old fool with pervert and that was Trump in 2016

Biden might be the only candidate the Ds nominate that Donnie COULD beat. Trump will mop the floor with him in debates.
I doubt it

Trump is a one trick pony with limited range outside of silly nicknames
Amazing how you silly Ds still underestimate Donnie.

At any rate, why would you vote for Biden? He isn’t a progressive, but he is an elitist warmonger entirely owned by the establishment.
Joe Biden has had an impressive career and made a good Vice President
He is respected around the world

Trump is not
That’s laughable.

Joe Biden will easily beat Donnie 'Cadet Bone Spurs' Trump. White Americans are being played and realize that.

Hate / Evil

"No other industrial country treats its working class so badly. And there’s one big reason for that."

Books:

Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan by Kim Phillips-Fein
Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

Yes, Biden will run and may win. Replace doddering old fool with pervert and that was Trump in 2016

Biden might be the only candidate the Ds nominate that Donnie COULD beat. Trump will mop the floor with him in debates.
I doubt it

At any rate, why would you vote for Biden? He isn’t a progressive, but he is an elitist warmonger entirely owned by the establishment.

Trump is not
That’s laughable.
Hardly

Biden is one of the most respected Senators of his generation. Even among Republicans

Trump is an embarrassment internationally. He is incapable of forming any alliance or negotiating any deal. He is not trusted and is disliked around the world

Trump managed to pull in the I hate Hillary vote

There is no I hate Biden vote

upload_2019-8-7_9-57-53.jpeg

I doubt it

Trump is not
That’s laughable.
Hardly

Biden is one of the most respected Senators of his generation. Even among Republicans

Trump is an embarrassment internationally. He is incapable of forming any alliance or negotiating any deal. He is not trusted and is disliked around the world
You aren’t a progressive. You are a neolib, which is a neocon by another name.

I doubt it

Trump is not
That’s laughable.
Hardly

You aren’t a progressive. You are a neolib, which is a neocon by another name.
That’s a stretch

The media doesn't want Biden.
None of the Democrats want Biden. Biden wants Biden.

Having said that, with the way things are going, Biden will have a hard time against Trump. Biden isn't well - mentally. It's like having an escapee from a Mental Asylum running for President. He forgets a lot and he says a lot of things that don't "add up" at times.

We'll see...

My prediction: Tulsi Gaddard will become the First Madam President.

I'd vote for her
Veep nominee maybe.

unlikely Biden would choose her.

can't see any of the others picking her either.

But, if Biden or Sanders picks her, She'd likely end up president by default in a year or so.
She has been impressive in the debates so far. But I think she still is not ready for higher office.
Maybe in 2024

She beats the rest of the candidates in the democratic fruit bowl

This should be obvious because even though Joe Biden is a senile, doddering old fool, he is the only candidate running who appears to be remotely sane. The Democratic Party has become the Titanic and no one is steering the ship.

Donald Trump has destroyed almost everything the Republican Party once used to be. He has the lowest average approval rating of any President in history according to the GALLUP poll at 40%. Donald Trump is less popular now than he was on election day in 2016 when he lost the popular vote. It was a FLUKE of the electoral college that allowed Trump to win in 2016. It won't happen in 2020. Biden probably won't win by a landslide, but he will win a majority of the popular vote and win enough states to win the electoral college.

OVERALL AVERAGE APPROVAL RATING WHILE PRESIDENT:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
Dwight D. Eisenhower - 65%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

Donald Trump has destroyed almost everything the Republican Party once used to be. He has the lowest average approval rating of any President in history according to the GALLUP poll at 40%. Donald Trump is less popular now than he was on election day in 2016 when he lost the popular vote. It was a FLUKE of the electoral college that allowed Trump to win in 2016. It won't happen in 2020. Biden probably won't win by a landslide, but he will win a majority of the popular vote and win enough states to win the electoral college.
Biden is no different than Trump, other than he is more of a warmonger and not as smart. Why would any D voter want him?

The Ds lost to Donnie because they nominated a terrible candidate who intended to continue Obama’s corporatist warmongering ways. They have learned nothing.

Biden is no different than Trump, other than he is more of a warmonger and not as smart. Why would any D voter want him?

The Ds lost to Donnie because they nominated a terrible candidate who intended to continue Obama’s corporatist warmongering ways. They have learned nothing.

I'm a Bush/McCain Republican and I definitely support BIDEN over Trump. Lets get that Putin loving Russian agent out of the White House.

There is a key indicator here that is going under the radar for now. In the party that sticks together there is no public support for Biden from Obama or Clinton.They know what he is incapable of and they know what's in his closet. An interesting fact is that Biden wasn't even seriously considered in the last election. The death of his son was put forth as a red herring at the time but the real reason was almost certainly that he was considered a sure bet to lose.

Trump managed to pull in the I hate Hillary vote

There is no I hate Biden vote

Few really hate Biden, sure. But even fewer are willing to trust the Presidency to an old-timer who doesn't know where he'e at or what year it is.

He may only be 4 years older than Trump, but he looks and sounds like he's over 90 and lives in the Old Liberals Home.

I don't think Biden will be the nominee, but then it's my belief that he's too old. In each of the debates, Joe's weaknesses as a candidate were on full display. Ditto Bernie.

These guys have had 40 years in government and they've done little in their time in office to suggest that they have good ideas to fix things. Joe's getting a lot of heat for crap he authored, voted for and thought were good ideas at the time. You had your chance, and you blew it Joe. What would ever make us think that going back to the old ways, is going to work going forward? As we've seen with Donald Trump repealling regulations, and trying to revive the coal industry, you can't go back. The world has moved on and the USA needs to move forward, not back.

I don't think Biden will be the nominee, but then it's my belief that he's too old. In each of the debates, Joe's weaknesses as a candidate were on full display. Ditto Bernie.

These guys have had 40 years in government and they've done little in their time in office to suggest that they have good ideas to fix things. Joe's getting a lot of heat for crap he authored, voted for and thought were good ideas at the time. You had your chance, and you blew it Joe. What would ever make us think that going back to the old ways, is going to work going forward? As we've seen with Donald Trump repealling regulations, and trying to revive the coal industry, you can't go back. The world has moved on and the USA needs to move forward, not back.

Yep, let's rely on the other loonies that want to give away all the freebie stuff, that'll definitely fix things.

Do you think the leftists are really that braindead to put crazy Joe against Trump?

Hate / Evil

Books:

I doubt it

Trump is not
True, but I personally have benefited more from Trump than Democrats. Biden is respected and Trump is feared around the world-and we probably needed some of that to wake up our allies-and enemies.

Yep, let's rely on the other loonies that want to give away all the freebie stuff, that'll definitely fix things.

Yeah, free things like health care for all, and a quality education for all. Things that will lift up the entire nation. Things that are available to the citizens of every other first world nation in the world. Things that will help to grow the middle class, instead of shrinking it, which is what has been going on since Reagan changed the tax code.

Other countries consider programs which help educated and support the most vulnerable people in their population as "good governance", and governing for the majority of your citizens. Only radical American conservatives call programs which help their people and their economy "free shit". These self-same people who consider free education, and cell phones for the poor and the unemployed "free shit" should ask themselves how these people are going to get a job if they don't have a phone, or an education.

Smart people call this "enlightened self interest". If the person on welfare has a phone, and a potential employer can call them, maybe they'll get a job and get off welfare. Maybe if their children get a good education which properly prepares them for employment in the 21st Century, maybe the next generation can leave poverty behind.

2% of the population is currently able to lift themselves out of poverty. When Ronald Reagan was elected and ended the War on Poverty, that number was 20%. Right now 98 children out of 100, born into poverty in the USA, will remain in poverty all of their lives and will always be a drain on the public purse. Conservative tax, economic and education policies are encouraging and growing poverty, not decreasing it.

Instead of massive, government funded retraining projects in the mid-west to re-educate workers and train them for 21st Century jobs, Trump wants to bring back low skill manufacturing jobs. Instead of raising the minimum wage, conservatives want to increase the "earned income credit", making taxpayers responsible for subsidizing and financially supporting the low paid workers of some of the most profitable corporations in America. The reason these companies are so profitable is because they're underpaying their workers, while screwing the middle class, and conservative governments are helping them do this.

No other nation in the world makes the middle class subsidize the wages of the working class, to the detriment of both.

Yeah, free things like health care for all, and a quality education for all. Things that will lift up the entire nation. Things that are available to the citizens of every other first world nation in the world. Things that will help to grow the middle class, instead of shrinking it, which is what has been going on since Reagan changed the tax code.

Other countries consider programs which help educated and support the most vulnerable people in their population as "good governance", and governing for the majority of your citizens. Only radical American conservatives call programs which help their people and their economy "free shit". These self-same people who consider free education, and cell phones for the poor and the unemployed "free shit" should ask themselves how these people are going to get a job if they don't have a phone, or an education.

Smart people call this "enlightened self interest". If the person on welfare has a phone, and a potential employer can call them, maybe they'll get a job and get off welfare. Maybe if their children get a good education which properly prepares them for employment in the 21st Century, maybe the next generation can leave poverty behind.

2% of the population is currently able to lift themselves out of poverty. When Ronald Reagan was elected and ended the War on Poverty, that number was 20%. Right now 98 children out of 100, born into poverty in the USA, will remain in poverty all of their lives and will always be a drain on the public purse. Conservative tax, economic and education policies are encouraging and growing poverty, not decreasing it.

Instead of massive, government funded retraining projects in the mid-west to re-educate workers and train them for 21st Century jobs, Trump wants to bring back low skill manufacturing jobs. Instead of raising the minimum wage, conservatives want to increase the "earned income credit", making taxpayers responsible for subsidizing and financially supporting the low paid workers of some of the most profitable corporations in America. The reason these companies are so profitable is because they're underpaying their workers, while screwing the middle class, and conservative governments are helping them do this.

No other nation in the world makes the middle class subsidize the wages of the working class, to the detriment of both.

What other country would you want to be like? Nothing is preventing you to move to one of those other countries.

There is a key indicator here that is going under the radar for now. In the party that sticks together there is no public support for Biden from Obama or Clinton.They know what he is incapable of and they know what's in his closet. An interesting fact is that Biden wasn't even seriously considered in the last election. The death of his son was put forth as a red herring at the time but the real reason was almost certainly that he was considered a sure bet to lose.

It s too early in the nomination process. They will both give rousing support to Biden once the nominations nation nears

What is interesting is that none of the former presidents will give Trump any support. They see what he has done to the once proud office of president

Forum List

Back