Prediction: Biden will be the nominee and he will lose in a landslide.

This should be obvious because even though Joe Biden is a senile, doddering old fool, he is the only candidate running who appears to be remotely sane. The Democratic Party has become the Titanic and no one is steering the ship.

The Democratic Party is indeed like the Titanic. Creepy Old Joe is like the bandleader on the deck playing the music as the ship goes down.

If America thought that Crooked Hillary was a terrible candidate that Trump schlonged just wait until he gets a hold of Creepy Old Joe.
More Americans voted for Hilary than Fat Donnie
All the fraud votes....
Name one...just one

Name one...just one

Leftwing "Acorn" was disbanded for voter fraud, an organization that Obama supported by the way.

There is one, one out of thousands.

Dope.

Acorn was disbanded because of a Conservative misinformation campaign by James OKeefe

His fake pimp and prostitute act was sold by the right wing as true and ACORN was forced out of business

original.jpg

I'm an agnostic but sometimes I acknowledge religion in special circumstances. I would like to invite all to pray that Joe Biden does not drop dead before the 2020 presidential election. Of course if the democrats kill him there's nothing we can do about that. Let us pray.

There is little doubt that the Democratic Party never recovered from the 2016 presidential election. They had nothing but bedridden ideas rejected by the people which is why Clinton lost. Their response was to veer into an alternate universe of candidates touting an almost cartoonish caricature of leftism that leaves reasonable voters scratching their heads.

In damage-control desperation they offer Joe Biden whom Barack Obama has distanced himself from-he knows him. Every time Biden opens his mouth he reveals a mind that would be perfectly at home in a senior housing facility for patients that get lost when they walk off the grounds.

Old "truth over facts" Joe is out there with his mouth open having no idea what he's going to say and no idea what he just said. If the democrats don't find a suitable candidate by November the people will say "old Joe must go" and it will be a cakewalk for Trump.

Of course they can always hope that the people will forget all about history and suddenly endorse one of the space cadets on the debate stage.

Name one...just one

Leftwing "Acorn" was disbanded for voter fraud, an organization that Obama supported by the way.

Dope.

Acorn was disbanded because of a Conservative misinformation campaign by James OKeefe

His fake pimp and prostitute act was sold by the right wing as true and ACORN was forced out of business

original.jpg
Still butthurt because Democrat Party corruption was uncovered?

I thought Eric Holder was AG when Acorns crimes were publicized.

Name one...just one

Dope.

original.jpg
Still butthurt because Democrat Party corruption was uncovered?

I thought Eric Holder was AG when Acorns crimes were publicized.
The corruption came from the false charges and misinformation from the right

Joe Biden answered a question about banning America's most popular rifle and gave awful advice. "If there's a problem," Joe wants you to grab a shotgun and fire "2 blasts" in your backyard without an intended target.
AR-15s are also apparently "harder to aim?" Joe: No more advice.

Forum List

Back