Prediction: Biden will be the nominee and he will lose in a landslide.

Joe Biden will easily beat Donnie 'Cadet Bone Spurs' Trump. White Americans are being played and realize that.

Hate / Evil

"No other industrial country treats its working class so badly. And there’s one big reason for that."

Opinion | Yes, America Is Rigged Against Workers

Books:

Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan by Kim Phillips-Fein
Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

This should be obvious because even though Joe Biden is a senile, doddering old fool, he is the only candidate running who appears to be remotely sane. The Democratic Party has become the Titanic and no one is steering the ship.
Yes, Biden will run and may win. Replace doddering old fool with pervert and that was Trump in 2016

Biden might be the only candidate the Ds nominate that Donnie COULD beat. Trump will mop the floor with him in debates.

Joe Biden will easily beat Donnie 'Cadet Bone Spurs' Trump. White Americans are being played and realize that.

Hate / Evil

"No other industrial country treats its working class so badly. And there’s one big reason for that."

Books:

Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan by Kim Phillips-Fein
Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

This should be obvious because even though Joe Biden is a senile, doddering old fool, he is the only candidate running who appears to be remotely sane. The Democratic Party has become the Titanic and no one is steering the ship.
Yes, Biden will run and may win. Replace doddering old fool with pervert and that was Trump in 2016

Biden might be the only candidate the Ds nominate that Donnie COULD beat. Trump will mop the floor with him in debates.
Debates have little effect-Hillary won hers-but nobody liked her

The media doesn't want Biden.
None of the Democrats want Biden. Biden wants Biden.

Having said that, with the way things are going, Biden will have a hard time against Trump. Biden isn't well - mentally. It's like having an escapee from a Mental Asylum running for President. He forgets a lot and he says a lot of things that don't "add up" at times.

We'll see...

My prediction: Tulsi Gaddard will become the First Madam President.

I'd vote for her

Having said that, with the way things are going, Biden will have a hard time against Trump. Biden isn't well - mentally. It's like having an escapee from a Mental Asylum running for President. He forgets a lot and he says a lot of things that don't "add up" at times.

We'll see...

I'd vote for her
Veep nominee maybe.

Hate / Evil

Books:

I doubt it

Trump is a one trick pony with limited range outside of silly nicknames

We'll see...

I'd vote for her
Veep nominee maybe.

unlikely Biden would choose her.

can't see any of the others picking her either.

But, if Biden or Sanders picks her, She'd likely end up president by default in a year or so.

When Joe Biden is the sanest one.....

There is very little chance Trump will win the popular vote in 2020
That precludes a landslide.

Both Trump and Bush had to win from a minority. With the right states, it is doable. But difficult to do consistently

We'll see...

I'd vote for her
Veep nominee maybe.

But, if Biden or Sanders picks her, She'd likely end up president by default in a year or so.
She has been impressive in the debates so far. But I think she still is not ready for higher office.
Maybe in 2024

Hate / Evil

Books:

I doubt it

Amazing how you silly Ds still underestimate Donnie.

At any rate, why would you vote for Biden? He isn’t a progressive, but he is an elitist warmonger entirely owned by the establishment.

We'll see...

I'd vote for her
Veep nominee maybe.

She has been impressive in the debates so far. But I think she still is not ready for higher office.
Maybe in 2024
The thing is we need her now, but the D elites and MSM won’t allow it.

Hate / Evil

Books:

I doubt it

Amazing how you silly Ds still underestimate Donnie.

At any rate, why would you vote for Biden? He isn’t a progressive, but he is an elitist warmonger entirely owned by the establishment.
Joe Biden has had an impressive career and made a good Vice President
He is respected around the world

Trump is not

We'll see...

I'd vote for her
Veep nominee maybe.

Maybe in 2024
The thing is we need her now, but the D elites and MSM won’t allow it.
She is making points now
She was an unknown a month ago

Will come in handy later

Forum List

Back