prediction: 1 week from now, Dem majorities will vanish like a fart in the wind, 2 years later, Biden will fall at Tom Cotton's feet: President Cotton

prediction: 1 week from now, Dem majorities will vanish like a fart in the wind​

Or on Biden's case, a big bowel load crap in the pants.

shit pants.jpg

Joe Concha has a new book about Biden and in it he predicts that Cotton will be a "future president"

Your link and your post conflict.

That is not Joe Concha's book. His book is:

Come On, Man!: The Truth About Joe Biden's Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Presidency​

It is Tom Cotton's book. his book is:

Only the Strong: Reversing the Left's Plot to Sabotage American Power​

Are you like Joe Biden? We should never underestimate your ability to fuck things up.

Your link and your post conflict.

That is not Joe Concha's book. His book is:

Come On, Man!: The Truth About Joe Biden's Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Presidency​

It is Tom Cotton's book. his book is:

Only the Strong: Reversing the Left's Plot to Sabotage American Power​

Are you like Joe Biden? We should never underestimate your ability to fuck things up.
the topic is about Cotton. i'm allowed to discuss other books, are you saying i have to link to every single book i discuss? RETARD!

the topic is about Cotton. i'm allowed to discuss other books, are you saying i have to link to every single book i discuss? RETARD!
Why did you say it was Joe Concha's book? He has NOTHING to do with the topic!

Are you so stupid as to derail your own thread in the OP? That is your trollist nature slipping out again!

What a f-ing moron!

It's probably going to be Desantis
Looking toward the 2024 primaries. Trump won't get any GOP money, so he should not run.
Any of these Republican candidates should kick the crap out of any democrat nominee, like Gruesome Newsom.

Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis
Dan Crenshaw

Forum List

Back