Biden & His Speeches. Has He Ever Spoken Before A Large Crowd Of Everyday,Average Working Americans? Very Worried,Concerned About Everything?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Why does Joe Biden seem to go to mainly Philly to perform his speeches? why not just anytown in Ohio? mid-Pennsylvania? anywhere in Tennessee or North Carolina? and isnt he the one telling us that everything is going just fine? gas went down from $5.00 a gallon to about 5.50, or 6.00 a gallon, especially out west. Didn't Biden inform us that a few months ago inflation dipped to 0.0 per-cent? so with so much good news, why wont he speak before an audience of average Americans?

I have no problem with the doofus in Chief mumbling and stuttering his way through his “speech.” (To he frequently misread off of the Teleprompter of the United States.)

I think it is a misuse of his Office, however, since it is likely to be another divisive us against them political tirade.

I will get reports on his bumbling, stumbling, confused and muttering efforts some other time. I have absolutely no intention of watching the scumbag “speak,” however.

Forum List

Back