Predict what will happen with UFOs, friend or foe? (Poll)

What do you believe will ultimately become of UFO sightings?

• The UFO sightings will all be explained away as harmless phenomena.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • The alien technology will eventually reveal itself to Earthlings in a peaceful"first contact" event.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • The aliens will prove to be enemies of Earth and a war of the worlds will happen

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
If they intended to harm us they would have done it by now.
Why even come to Earth? If hostile just nudge a couple rocks from the Belt to our orbit.
After the atmosphere clears, a fresh slate and no primates.

They need something we got.
Probably our lithium supplies.
Lithium is one of the most plentiful elements in the universe. Comets and asteroids are chock full of it.
Those rocks don't have beer and hookers, we do.
It has to be assumed that any advanced species is going to have all the beer and hookers anyone could want.
They are coming to steal our women
Jokes on them, they will get nagged all the way to Andromeda.

Other -- the UFO sightings won't be explained ... but ... and this is the biggee ...

"Unexplained" does not logically lead to "Aliens!".
Impossible feats for humans to perform/survive = aliens
Practically everything we know used to be impossible until someone had a brilliant idea. All these "UFOs" are probably drones. The ones we know fly in seemingly uncanny ways because their low mass to power ratio make them capable of pulling the kind of Gees that would kill a human. Off the shelf components could produce something that would look alien to our eyes . DARPA and several billion dollars could make something literally out of this world and be practically unstoppable.

Why even come to Earth? If hostile just nudge a couple rocks from the Belt to our orbit.

Probably our lithium supplies.
Lithium is one of the most plentiful elements in the universe. Comets and asteroids are chock full of it.
Those rocks don't have beer and hookers, we do.
It has to be assumed that any advanced species is going to have all the beer and hookers anyone could want.
They are coming to steal our women
They can start with the Khardasians.

Probably our lithium resources.
The universe is full of planets and asteroids full of raw materials, a lot closer to where they live.
IMHO water and intelligent life-forms are probably more valuable and interesting. Can they do inter-dimensional travels? Were they the angels that visited 3,000 years ago. Did they do the Nazca Lines? Do they know more about God than we do?
Ever see or read Childhoods End?
Pretty interesting take on that.
91zk7l6x4xL.jpg

Sen. Marco Rubio told “60 Minutes” during an interview that was broadcast on Sunday the time for snickering about so-called ‘UFOs’ is over.
Not only are they real, but the growing consensus is the various craft seen and recorded by U.S. military personnel dating back to at least 2004 are not ‘Russian’ or ‘Chinese’ technology.

Rubio, who as acting Senate Intelligence Committee chair asked for an unclassified copy of the report to be released to Congress, told CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview broadcast Sunday: "Anything that enters an airspace that's not supposed to be there is a threat."

Are they real or not? Are they friendly or not? Please post rationalized opinions.
I don't know...

There certainly is something out there that has technology which seems to be many centuries if not thousands of years ahead of us....based on the videos released, and imo.

If there are aliens here, I would imagine they, like us, are made up of entities, that are both good and evil, both friends and foes.... to us, as well.

I doubt they would all be good, or all be bad....though the latter can more easily be imagined by me, I think? :eek:

If there are other worldly entities out there, our govts in the world have known about it, for quite some time... Again, imo.
This

They will deny. deny, deny until they can't deny no more,

Then they will come up with some stupidity, like they always do. :dunno:

Other
This is a virulent planet. We’ve been here a while and still barely can dodge all the diseases and disasters.
Aliens leave us alone because of that

Probably our lithium resources.
The universe is full of planets and asteroids full of raw materials, a lot closer to where they live.
IMHO water and intelligent life-forms are probably more valuable and interesting. Can they do inter-dimensional travels? Were they the angels that visited 3,000 years ago. Did they do the Nazca Lines? Do they know more about God than we do?
Ever see or read Childhoods End?
Pretty interesting take on that.View attachment 490969
It was a stunning read for me as a youngster.

Other
This is a virulent planet. We’ve been here a while and still barely can dodge all the diseases and disasters.
Aliens leave us alone because of that

Other planets don't have disease or disasters?

Sen. Marco Rubio told “60 Minutes” during an interview that was broadcast on Sunday the time for snickering about so-called ‘UFOs’ is over.
Not only are they real, but the growing consensus is the various craft seen and recorded by U.S. military personnel dating back to at least 2004 are not ‘Russian’ or ‘Chinese’ technology.

Rubio, who as acting Senate Intelligence Committee chair asked for an unclassified copy of the report to be released to Congress, told CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview broadcast Sunday: "Anything that enters an airspace that's not supposed to be there is a threat."

Are they real or not? Are they friendly or not? Please post rationalized opinions.
If they are UFO ..then it would be non organic as in robotic drones

If they are UFO ..then it would be non organic as in robotic drones
Yep. That's what I'm thinking too.
So one of two thing are going to happen:
1. The drones have been here a long time and will keep watching us for some reason.
2. The mothership is on the way and we're in deep kimchi when it gets here

Aliens will likely avoid contact with humans - as long as they can...

View attachment 491010
OMG, I haven't laughed that hard in YEARS!!
I have always thought there are warning beacons about a light year out in all directions warning of the crazed primates on the third world from Sol.
We are the Sentinal Island of the Milky Way.
download.jpeg

I said other, most likely all of them are terrestrial test vehicles, manned or unmanned. If, however, they are not of Earth origin, we are totally screwed. They wouldn't come here to share, they will take all we have and either enslave us or eliminate us.

Forum List

Back