Predict Dem Prez nominee in 2024

2024 Dem Prez nominee

• Total voters

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Somehow there is a "tiny possibility" Biden is not the nominee...

James Carville is hyping Whitmer.

I think he is right....

1668217596085.png

If Sleepy Joe were to die and his death would become public, they'd have to go with Kamala. I can't see them jumping over a broad of color for a white guy to replace Biden on the ticket.

But Biden is here to stay as long as he is around. Even if he passes on, the DNC leadership all saw "Weekend at Bernies" so they know how get around that possibility.

As far as the fact that Brandon is senile- the 2022 midterms shows that isn't a problem in getting a Democrat elected.

Gillibrand, Harris, or Klobuchar. Dem leaders want to keep the voting vaginas happy.

Beto is hispanic, sort of .

Just like Pocahontas is sort of a squaw, DeBlasio is sort of a paisan, and Fetterman is sort of working class.

Libs are great at pretending to be what they aren't.

There's not a demoquack outside of Manchin I'd vote for

For republicans I would prefer Desantis to Trump. For Democrats, I'm not sure what the hell the party is doing. I suppose a pre-stroke Fetterman is a candidate I could support. If it comes down to supporting Biden, he better do a good job over the next 2 years.

If Trump feels the Republican power structure is turning away from him and toward DeSantis, or anyone else, there is a high likelihood he will run as a spoiler out of spite.

I would bet there are many Republicans in high places hoping and praying Merrick Garland indicts Trump, and soon.

If Trump feels the Republican power structure is turning away from him and toward DeSantis, or anyone else, there is a high likelihood he will run as a spoiler out of spite.

I would bet there are many Republicans in high places hoping and praying Merrick Garland indicts Trump, and soon.
It would be deliciously ironic to see Trump actively destroying the republicans even after he is rejected but overall pretty bad for the country.

Think they would learn their lesson then?

Forum List

Back