NYC to shut down migrant tent.

Have you ever spent the winter in New York? It was closed because of cold.
Well, y'know, they put the thing in the middle of the fuckin river and then they wonder why no one wants to go there. :p

Elitist leftards are real good at the "out of sight, out of mind" thing.

Exactly. Put them on the street with the rest of the homeless.

The rest of the homeless, for the most part, would rather be on the street than in a shelter.

I know all about it. Ask me sometime.

The good thing about being on the street in Manhattan is you can get free heat and free shelter from the buildings. Everything has central heat, and everything has service entrances.

In the shelters you just get all your stuff ripped off, which surprisingly enough doesn't really happen a lot among the longer term homeless. Respect among thieves, or some such thing. Who knows. The junkies are the worst, they'll steal anything. Homeless junkies are frowned upon, the other homeless try to stay away from them.

The rest of the homeless, for the most part, would rather be on the street than in a shelter.

I know all about it. Ask me sometime.

The good thing about being on the street in Manhattan is you can get free heat and free shelter from the buildings. Everythingas central heat, and everything has service entrances.
Irs you just get all your stuff ripped off, which surprisingly enough doesn't really happen a lot among the longer term homeless. Respect among thieves, or some such thing. Who knows. The junkies are the worst, they'll steal anything. Homeless junkies are frowned upon, the other homeless try to stay away from them.

I was homeless on those very streets in New York City. They will have no problem fighting the new arrival homeless for a street vent.

I was homeless on those very streets in New York City. They will have no problem fighting the new arrival homeless for a street vent.
They'll go through the same process all the other newly arriving homeless do. Rite of passage. Get your hustle, learn to call it "work", you sound like you know all about it. I actually got some interesting jobs on the street, I ended up cleaning the marble on a staircase in an old Broadway theater, which must have been super ritzy back in the day - and then the guy hired me to work on some other construction, we replaced a beam in a third floor apartment in an old brownstone, stuff like that. :p

They'll go through the same process all the other newly arriving homeless do. Rite of passage. Get your hustle, learn to call it "work", you sound like you know all about it. I actually got some interesting jobs on the street, I ended up cleaning the marble on a staircase in an old Broadway theater, which must have been super ritzy back in the day - and then the guy hired me to work on some other construction, we replaced a beam in a third floor apartment in an old brownstone, stuff like that. :p
Actually, I was very young and it was a different time. My dad would wash dishes in a restaurant for the left overs on people's plates.

Forum List

Back