Precious Little Snowflakes

2nd Amendment. Will still be there for many generations. Citizen owned assault rifles? Probably have the same limitations that are presently on the Thompson .45. And it will not even affect most gun owners, of which I am one.

Depends on who decides what an assault weapon is.

My,my, so you pick some really dumb kids to say they represent a whole generation. And I can pick a few of your rightwingnut retards to represent all of you 'Conservatives'.

Now, I go to school with those kids, and most are far more informed and level headed than you 'Conservatives'. Many are holding to part time jobs and taking 2/3 rds load. Not that most of you would have any idea what that means in terms of work load.

On the whole, I find this upcoming generation to be good people. Of course, it has the same amount of fruitloops as the prior generations, and most of those will be 'Conservatives'. LOL
''Work"? They do that in university's now days? Lol

2nd Amendment. Will still be there for many generations. Citizen owned assault rifles? Probably have the same limitations that are presently on the Thompson .45. And it will not even affect most gun owners, of which I am one.
Dip shit, an ar15 is just a sporting rifle... Please educate yourself dumbass. Lol

Silly progressives, they want to control everyone else's lives...
Lol

crying01ke2.gif

Katy Perry: Trump Win Resurrected Past 'Trauma'

“I felt like a little kid again."

News

Michael Horn
perry_5.jpg

Channeling her inner Madonna, pop singer Katy Perry says the election of President Trump made her feel like a virgin again, traumatized for the very first time.

In an interview with Vogue magazine, Perry described how the election of President Trump harkened back to her childhood of misogyny and sexism.

“I was really disheartened for a while; it just brought up a lot of trauma for me,” she said. “Misogyny and sexism were in my childhood: I have an issue with suppressive males and not being seen as equal.”

She actually thinks a photo of Hillary posing like Mary Poppins will entice people to pay $139 for those pumps. Katy Perry may eventually have a second career as a comedienne.

Katy Perry: Trump Win Resurrected Past 'Trauma'

Forum List

Back