Pre-Debate debacles -- Ear Bud Checks, 30 minute breaks..

He can't take the mental pressure / pace, needs breaks to minimize mental breakdowns / gaffes....

BREAKING: Joe Biden’s Campaign Requests
Breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during Tonight’s
First Debate — VIDEO

'On Tuesday morning the Biden Campaign requested TWO debate breaks tonight during the presidential debate. The Biden campaign want breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during the debate tonight!'

'NO CHEATING, JOE!
-- 'I will NOT AGREE tot his condition.'

"Also — The Trump campaign has requested a third party entity to inspect both candidates for communication devices like an ear piece before the debate tonight.
-- The Biden Campaign has NOT AGREED to this."

Gee, I wonder why not...?!

Bwuhahahahaha :p

he wont get that courtesy when hes talking to world leaders so why should he get it now??
Trump should offer to bring out a bed for old Joe so he can relax I could actually see Trump doing that

Wow! The Sleepy Joe is up to his malarkey tricks. Not only has he deflected on getting an drug test. Which can prove to the voters that he is cleaner than a whistle like Trump. But now he's trying to get help with a earpiece. I still think Trump can out debate against whatever is feeding him in that hidden earpiece!

I hear on the internet that Trump wears an adult diaper.

Will he consent to a search prior to the debate?
I hear Depends does not want Trump to wear their adult diaper. Apparently they don’t want him to soil their brand.

No candidate should be permitted to wear a diaper during the debate.
Trump MUST be searched
Is that the best lame joke you have? Wow! You Trump Haters really have faltered LOL...

Trump is rumored to wear a diaper
He should not object to being checked
No one should fucking care if he does. His job is to run the country, and know wtf he's talking about.

If Joe can't prove able to do that without instant help, then that's pathetic, and he's trojan horse fake (which we all know he really is).

The fact that so many are either playing dumb or really just that dumb on this is nauseating. How do you even look in a mirror or live with yourselves at all? fucking gross human beings.
If Trump is wearing a diaper, he does not need 30 min breaks

He is cheating

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Wow! The Sleepy Joe is up to his malarkey tricks. Not only has he deflected on getting an drug test. Which can prove to the voters that he is cleaner than a whistle like Trump. But now he's trying to get help with a earpiece. I still think Trump can out debate against whatever is feeding him in that hidden earpiece!

I hear Depends does not want Trump to wear their adult diaper. Apparently they don’t want him to soil their brand.

Trump MUST be searched
Is that the best lame joke you have? Wow! You Trump Haters really have faltered LOL...

No one should fucking care if he does. His job is to run the country, and know wtf he's talking about.

If Joe can't prove able to do that without instant help, then that's pathetic, and he's trojan horse fake (which we all know he really is).

The fact that so many are either playing dumb or really just that dumb on this is nauseating. How do you even look in a mirror or live with yourselves at all? fucking gross human beings.

He is cheating
Well, he will need Melania to come change him when he gets home.

Trump MUST be searched

He is cheating
Both will be checked for diapers too.

It wasn't fair in 2016, though. Hillary got to have a colostomy bag.

Eh...i don't know, I mean, if they meet to shake hands on stage, trump would be able to see if he is wearing an ear piece wouldnt he?

My son is watching CNN...
You would think from their bullshit that there's no need for an election.
Rick "Scrotum" Santorum says the race is Biden's to lose.

Trump MUST be searched

He is cheating
Well, he will need Melania to come change him when he gets home.
Jealous?

The history of "hidden earpiece" conspiracy theories. This latest Trump cult shrieking isn't anything original.

No matter who it's used against, it's a really stupid conspiracy theory. Who among us can listen to someone whispering a speech in our ear and then immediately repeat the speech, in a conversational tone, even as the new words keep rolling into our ear? Nobody can do that, and only morons think someone can. Those morons would now be the Trump cult.

It's pretty obvious at this point that Biden's "appearances" during this campaign have been heavily scripted with him reading from teleprompters even when supposedly answering questions from a reporter!

I understand your frustration. Biden sounds smart, and Trump sounds like a moron. You can't admit that, and that forces you to make up kooky conspiracy theories to explain the disparity.
Seriously, Mamooth? I've listened to Joe Biden for literally almost fifty years and he seldom has sounded "smart"! The reason for that is quite simple...he's never BEEN a smart person! He has in fact been a bit of a joke in Washington. He's the guy that's been running for President since Nixon was in the White House and he's the guy who always managed to say something SO stupid that he had to drop out of the race! That HE is the Democrat's nominee simply points out how things really are on the left these days! The Party is being run by far left "progressives" that espouse policies that are so out there that no rational person would ever let them run the country! So they put an obviously senile Joe Biden up as their guy telling everyone that it's just good ole Joe and he's harmless...knowing that Biden's so far gone he'll do whatever they tell him to do if ever did get elected. So we'll end up with people like AOC and Beto O'Rourke running the country. Good luck with that!

Seriously, Mamooth?

Seriously, you've been spouting the "Biden is stupid puppet!" propaganda for months. The nation recognizes how stupid it is, and Biden continues to whup Trump. If you continue to rely on that failed propaganda point, you're going to lose very badly. Your choice.

Forum List

Back