Pre-Debate debacles -- Ear Bud Checks, 30 minute breaks..

I am shocked, I tell you. Shocked the term and his minions were caught telling lies again:
The Biden campaign has denied it ever agreed to such an inspection, and there is no evidence that Biden has ever used such a device during a debate. Tim Murtaugh, the Trump campaign's communications director, later said in a statement that Biden's team had agreed to an inspection and later backed out.

The earpiece conspiracy theory is an example of what disinformation experts call “trading up the chain,” where the sheer virality of a meme or conspiracy theory forces mainstream outlets to cover it, giving it a patina of credibility it otherwise would not have.
So, Joe will have an ear piece then?
Sources say Trump will have an ear piece.

Great, so both can be checked.
Correct.
Will you please tell that to Joe Biden's bullshit handlers that he will submit to an ear check?
Will you tell Trump to stop lying about Biden refusing an ear check?
When Trump wins are you going to survive?

I am shocked, I tell you. Shocked the term and his minions were caught telling lies again:
The Biden campaign has denied it ever agreed to such an inspection, and there is no evidence that Biden has ever used such a device during a debate. Tim Murtaugh, the Trump campaign's communications director, later said in a statement that Biden's team had agreed to an inspection and later backed out.

The earpiece conspiracy theory is an example of what disinformation experts call “trading up the chain,” where the sheer virality of a meme or conspiracy theory forces mainstream outlets to cover it, giving it a patina of credibility it otherwise would not have.
We better have both candidates check before the debate begins, then, right?
Absolutely. Now show me a written statement or video by Biden saying he wouldn't allow it.

I swear, they never win anything legitimately. That's why we need to execute them.
I'm beginning to agree. Just mow em all down and take this country by force. Fucking sick of playing games with these scumbag haters of America.

And it will indeed come to that......
Except if the past history of "Patriots" is any indication of future performance.......there will be no meaningful resistance as the CCP takes over

Correct.
Will you please tell that to Joe Biden's bullshit handlers that he will submit to an ear check?
Conservatives changing the subject after being caught lying about an ear check refusal..

I swear, they never win anything legitimately. That's why we need to execute them.
I'm beginning to agree. Just mow em all down and take this country by force. Fucking sick of playing games with these scumbag haters of America.
The Founding Fathers were brilliant. They KNEW the 2nd Amendment would come in handy one day.

Because it is the silliest thing that I have ever heard. If Trump wants to make a big deal over it during the debate, I would laugh in his face.
If it's so fucking silly, let the inspection happen and make fun of Trump for it.

This is a clear opening for Biden to expose Trump as a conspiracy nut.

Just submit to it and prove Trump a loon?
:dunno:

(unless, of course, Joe WILL have an earpiece. In that case, yeah, they should probably resist any inspection)

Absolutely. Now show me a written statement or video by Biden saying he wouldn't allow it.

LOL, Biden make a decision...on his own....LOL, good one.

Correct.
So, the ear check is happening then? You have confirmation?

I JUST THOUGHT . . . . wouldn't it be funny if Trump brings his own bug sweeper out on the stage and sweeps the area himself for concealed transmitters and receivers?!
Good idea! They’d probably discover a Putin bug up Trump’s ass!

Correct.
Conservatives changing the subject after being caught lying about an ear check refusal..
What if trump inspects biden when he walks out?

To all those fact-checkers saying it's false that Joe Biden was planning to use an earpiece tonight. You have egg on your face:

Trump owns the NSA, CIA, FBI, and every other three letter acronym governmental agency. He should have just kept to himself, had one of those agencies hack Crazy Joe's earpiece, and fed him gibberish. I believe the earpiece would have been a simple FM receiver, so it would have been pretty easy to hijack it.

Not that he doesn't speak gibberish already, but wouldn't that have been cool?

So, we're all in agreement. Ears will be checked.

No way in hell he could manage a debate on his own

Why don't they just run the strings from the rafters and do it for him?

Ever hear about the Constitution of the United States, 1st Amendment? No matter what you think, it does apply to the rest of us as well.
So in your mind it is ok for biden to wear an earphone and take orders from Xi Jinping?

You clearly do not have a mind. That is even crazier.
You wasted bandwidth to post that?

That would be a hoot.
What would be even better is to intercept and supplant with Kamara calling him a racist
Trump's Chumps already making excuses for Tramp losing the debate!!!

That you'd want that demented old fool to run our country tells us a lot.
Your demented old fool is already ruining our once great country.

The demented old fool that beat the hildabeast like a drum and brought our economy to
heights it's never seen for all Americans?
You have some serious mental problems.

No way in hell he could manage a debate on his own

Why don't they just run the strings from the rafters and do it for him?

Ever hear about the Constitution of the United States, 1st Amendment? No matter what you think, it does apply to the rest of us as well.
So in your mind it is ok for biden to wear an earphone and take orders from Xi Jinping?

You clearly do not have a mind. That is even crazier.
You wasted bandwidth to post that?
Yep. Witty as fuck, is he not?
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back